The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/17 Wife Swap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

TShirtEmpire 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TShirtEmpire Click to send private message to TShirtEmpire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/17 Wife Swap"
I couldn't stand that overprotective mother. If I had parents like that, I'd seriously hate them and I'd kick their asses. I don't know how the kids can stand it. I believe if a kid has a parent who is just downright unreasonable and crazy, they should say enough is enough and just kick their #####, tell them off, or whatever it takes not to go along with the parental B.S. anymore. Sometimes there's women that try to tell me what to do even though they're not my boss and not my mother. I just tell them off and they shut up.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/17 Wife Swap celinedion1 10-19-05 1
   RE: 10/17 Wife Swap TShirtEmpire 10-20-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/17 Wife Swap"
>I couldn't stand that overprotective mother.
>If I had parents like
>that, I'd seriously hate them
>and I'd kick their asses.
>I don't know how the
>kids can stand it. I
>believe if a kid has
>a parent who is just
>downright unreasonable and crazy, they
>should say enough is enough
>and just kick their #####,
>tell them off, or whatever
>it takes not to go
>along with the parental B.S.
>anymore. Sometimes there's women that
>try to tell me what
>to do even though they're
>not my boss and not
>my mother. I just tell
>them off and they shut
>up.

I'm so glad that someone made a post about last nights episode because after watching last night I also made a post about it. I could not stand that over protective mother. She wouldn't let her kids (even though some of them are almost adults) do anything without her. I understand that bad stuff happens but that doesn't mean that you have to keep your kids locked up or tired to you. Also when the over protective mom finally let her daughter go out on a date with a guy but then she(the mom) went with her daughter on the date and sat at another table just watching her. If I was that womans daughter than I would of moved out when I turned 18. Also why is the family living in a RV when they have a house? What is the purpose of that? That seemed weird to me when it they said that they lived in a RV even though they have a house. Also I know that some parents like having the "family bed" but aren't they a little old to be sleeping with their parents. Another thing that I don't like/get is only allowing their teenagoe daughters to only go 5 feet from the house. I mean hell it's their house not some strange country or some unfamiliar place. Shouldn't they feel safe where they live and not like something is goign ot happen if they go a few feet from the house. Oh well I think that the over protective mom has some isues and I also think that she is paranoid. I hope that things change for those two teenage daughters or I hope that they can get soem freedom some way. Ok as for the other woman the one who works, I felt bad for her kids. I hope that she continues to focus more on her family than on her job.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TShirtEmpire 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-20-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TShirtEmpire Click to send private message to TShirtEmpire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/17 Wife Swap"
I think the RV mom had her family live in the RV instead of the house so they would live in a much tighter space. She could have her eyes on everyone at the same time. I think she's engaging in false imprisonment. Her kids should call the police or CPS and try to get some help or just stand up for themselves.

I saw a Dr. Phil episode yesterday where a 43 year old woman still had her old mom being controlling and overprotective to her. She called 7 times a day and threatened to call the police if her daughter didn't answer. One problem is that her daughter isn't assertive with her mom. She goes along with this crap. If it were me, I'd block the mom's phone number and cut her off. And when she came over I'd tell her off. Things like this will end the problem quickly, but this daughter is just letting it drag on because she's unassertive.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •