The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-06-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Did anyone catch the preview of the new Trading Spouses? It aired after Nanny 911 last night! Oh my gosh! The woman they showed is either a Christian who screams like a demon or is a devil worshipper. I couldn't quite tell! All I know is that this is one TS I am not going to miss!!! It appeared that she ripped up rules or something and threw them out the door and was screaming about Pagans and stuff like that!

This lady was also really weird looking! Her teeth were crazy, her eyes looked like she was on drugs and all around, she looked spooky! Anyone else catch the preview???

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! celinedion1 10-11-05 1
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! DonnaLynn 10-12-05 2
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! PagongRatEater 10-21-05 3
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! kevkas 10-22-05 4
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! Maroonclown 11-03-05 30
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! mmariee88 11-03-05 31
       RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! tracylyn42 11-09-05 50
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! Estee 11-02-05 5
 wow cqvenus 11-02-05 6
   RE: wow Estee 11-02-05 8
   first segment cqvenus 11-02-05 9
       2nd segment cqvenus 11-02-05 10
           after a million commercials... cqvenus 11-02-05 11
               next up cqvenus 11-02-05 13
                   and then... cqvenus 11-02-05 14
                       ... cqvenus 11-02-05 15
               RE: after a million commercials... theRogue 11-02-05 18
                   RE: after a million commercials... ruthven78 11-03-05 20
   RE: wow shayshay1 11-03-05 23
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! ruthven78 11-02-05 7
 mental cqvenus 11-02-05 12
 DAMMIT cqvenus 11-02-05 16
   RE: DAMMIT Estee 11-02-05 17
   RE: DAMMIT rebeccah 11-08-05 48
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! Dar5 11-03-05 19
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! blacknwhitedog 11-03-05 24
       RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! usagreg 11-03-05 29
           RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! plimtuna 11-04-05 36
               RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! usagreg 11-04-05 39
           RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! MysticalChicken 11-04-05 42
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! plimtuna 11-04-05 37
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! Morpheus 11-03-05 21
   oh, they're real all right cqvenus 11-03-05 22
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! celinedion1 11-03-05 25
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! sisyphus 11-03-05 27
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! blacknwhitedog 11-03-05 26
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! ivoryElephant 11-03-05 28
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! newyorkerchick5 11-03-05 32
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! frogfan72 11-04-05 33
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! Mon Cherie 11-04-05 34
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! kevinchicago 11-04-05 35
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! DonnaLynn 11-04-05 38
       RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! cqvenus 11-04-05 41
       RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! Thunar 11-04-05 43
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! plimtuna 11-04-05 40
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! DonnaLynn 11-07-05 45
 RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! AWms6016 11-05-05 44
   RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! TShirtEmpire 11-08-05 46
       RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! DonnaLynn 11-08-05 47
           RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! AshBender 11-09-05 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Yes I saw the preview also and I'm looking forward to seeing this one. The woman on the preview looked crazy or like she was on drugs or something. Did you see her eyes, she looked really strange. Anyway this one I am certainly not going to miss. Also does anyone know when this trading spouces is supposed to be on?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-12-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I believe it's scheduled for the last week of October...

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-05, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
It.

Looks.

GREAT.

(and scary)

kevkas 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kevkas Click to send private message to kevkas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
I caught it,and to put it mildly, I would say that she was highly upset. I know her personally, and even though she is wild and crazy, that was over the top. She is not like that, something really powerful or scary must have happened to her at that other house. She is very well-known in this town and very well-liked. She is definitely a christian and proud of it.

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
I really, really want to ask you a question but I'm afraid I may be delving too close to breaking our guidelines.

Hmmmm, Do you know anyone that knows her that has short blonde hair?

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

mmariee88 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmariee88 Click to send private message to mmariee88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
K
I would love to know where to find or write this woman, as would so many I know. Your freak of a "Christian" friend gives so many Christians a bad name. Its because of people like her that people give up or turn away from the church!!! To say she is a witness of Christ is ludacris. I doubt very seriously that Jesus would appreciate her saying "get that out of my f*cking house in the name of Jesus". Yeah that is so Christian like. AS for her narrow minded friends who quickly jumped the poor other woman for not going to church, shame on them. I can only hope that they are treated the same way some day! I believe God says to love ALL of your neighbors, not just the ones who believe the exact same way as you!

tracylyn42 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tracylyn42 Click to send private message to tracylyn42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Well, after watching part 2 of this episode i am positively convinced this women is crazy. She has given Christians a bad name. She is such a hypocrite. I wonder how her family feels now that they have seen the way she acted on national television. While the other family did nothing but try to accomadate her and her beliefs. She was one of the most narrow-minded people ever on the show. How embarrasing for her children. I am still amazed at the depths she went to discredit a very open-minded and amazing family. All she did was to make the other family look great!! But i am sure she will never see it that way. And i never heard anyone talk about withcraft or anything "dark-sided" except Margeret Perrin. And she kinda looked devilish herself.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Today, I got hit with a television and radio promo for tonight's episode. As in 'icepick to the ears'.

For the first time ever, I'll be watching this show. But the sound is probably going to be on Mute.

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "wow"

i'm already shocked.

ms. christian woman's daughter had pre-marital sex and has a child at the age of 16! i wonder what god had to say about *that*.

this woman... wow...

~ cqc

11-02-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: wow"
She can't ask God for things like help with her cooking! Only Linda Weaver can bother God for a recipe!

11-02-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "first segment"
the christians have 2 daughters, and a granddaughter, living with them. the older daughter is bossy like her mom and the younger kinda deals with it rather than complain.

revealed the other (non-christian) couple are very religious in their own right, also. and they met on match.com and have been married less than a year. they have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. they live in/around boston.

~ cqc

11-02-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
10. "2nd segment"
MA dad picks up LA mom at the airport. she wonders if he were looking for someone 'more dainty.' she is comfortable because he 'look{s} like jesus.'

the MA mom arrives, and she 'feel{s} the energy in this house.'

LA mom is freaking out. she sees gargoyles and other stuff around the house and calls them the 'hippie partridge family.'

she sees a star outside and thinks it's 'a witchcraft star.' but they assure her 'it's just a star.'

eerie shot of gargoyle as we go to commercial

~ cqc

11-02-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
11. "after a million commercials..."
especially local lawyer commericals (at least that's what was on here)...

and we're baaaaaaaaaaack {/jimmy fallon}

day 1. 7:30 am. the kids are asleep and MA mom is up and cooking soy things, offering them to the dad.

LA dad: what do you do?
MA mom: i'm a hypnotherapist.
LA dad: how did you become that? education?
MA mom: i'm getting my doctorate.
LA dad: so you currently have a master's?
MA mom: well, no.

brooke daughter (younger) helps dad with cinnamon rolls while ashley (older daughter) talks to MA mom about hypnotherapy.

meanwhile, back in MA...

LA mom is up and walking around looking at everything and asking about the little paintings.

daughter says she doesn't know much about them, they're just drawings.

LA mom says she is afraid to 'open doors of dark-sided things.'

back in LA...

for some reason, this hypnocrazy is doing therapy into a microphone in a tiny room as though ashley weren't sitting 4 feet away from her on a bed. but she's playing along, doing it, saying back what she tells her to say. ashley looks asleep as the 'session comes to an end' and MA mom is doing the 5,4,3,2,1 countdown. she tells her 'wide awake and notice how great you feel' but ashley remains asleep on the bed. LOL! she wakes up a second or five later.

she says thanks for letting me see what you do, and i feel relaxed and good. (sure, she just took a nap.)

anyway... back in MA...

a noise comes from the dryer and LA mom had an uneasy feeling. she prolly broke it. but instead freaks out and starts calling everyone to come check it out. she has a bad feeling (about the dryer?). it always makes that noise, they tell her. she has this feeling and can't explain it. goes to go back inside and says something stinks. she starts freaking out about a smell or something. they are like we didn't do anything. she gags on the way back in and goes and vomits or nearly vomits. we hear microphone gagging. not on camera so i'm not sure if she actually ends up puking, but she was sure gagging something fierce if there *wasn't* vomit involved. the kids go in and stick their heads in the garbage and say 'it doesn't smell' as LA mom is still outside gagging in the grass.

11-02-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
13. "next up"

we are having a solstice party at the MA house. LA mom is still going on about her uneasy feeling. it's called unfamiliar surroundings and tons of new people. moron.

but anyway.

back in LA...

a bunch of lady friends of LA mom are coming over today. they come pouring in with treats and foodstuffs. ashley introduces all mom's friends. everyone mingles around the kitchen. it looks like a henhouse in there. MA mom is talking all about herself like anyone cares. the friends are nice enough, pretending they care (which *i* wouldn't). a friend asked if she goes to church and MA mom gets all defensive about it. hello, she's just making conversation! calm down!

you're not a christian, in other words?

MA mom: no, i'm not.

do you believe in god or a higher power?

MA mom: um, not a higher power...

she got really defensive. it was stupid. she 'felt like an outsider at the party.' DUH, again. you're NEW. of course you don't belong.

they pray over their food and eat. LA mom's friend 'kathryn' gets a confessional (weird) and says anyone who reads tarot cards is of the devil. another LA mom's friend 'dionne' or something says 'she's not a christian, but hopefully one day she will be saved.'

MA mom doesn't want the girls influenced like that, so she's not sure what to do.

whatever that means. it's not her job to unreligionify someone else's kids.

back at the MA party... it's getting dark. there's a fire and some torches. everyone around the fire!, yells dad. he talks about getting back together with the earth, sun and stars, and they start drumming in a circle around the fire. LA mom says 'i ain't doin' it.' she didn't like it. she considers it 'not of god.' MA dad tries to explain this isn't religious, it's just fun. there's no cult nothing involved. LA mom is 'uneasy' again. so she goes inside and stays away from everyone. her 'holy spirit is rising up in' her and she 'needs her spiritual armor.'

11-02-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
14. "and then..."

back in MA...

everyone's asleep. LA mom is tossing and turning. she didn't sleep well. she's tired of the 'dark side and new-age science type things.' she's wondering what her purpose is here. she's cooking breakfast.

they're all up and eating breakfast. she interrupts them to make them say grace.

MA dad says a prayer involving jesus. she was comforted a LOT by that. he says there's nothing wrong with prayer if that's what makes her comfortable. they tell her she's going to be on the air for MA mom today.

they explain her the format of the show, they get callers, she's allowed to say whatever her opinion is. MA dad intros her as a guest.

caller: what has a better shot at longevity? passion or stability?

she says you need both.

caller: my religious beliefs are against premarital sex but my gf wants to go to the next level.

she says pray about it and you'll never go blind.

MA dad says she did a great job. she went to the potty. a guest came in while she was in the toilet. guest is a psychic. he was an unscheduled guest. she's back.

11-02-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
15. "..."

back at the studio...

they introduce the psychic to LA mom.

back onair...

when he said he was a psychic, she says onair, she's very unhappy to be there. he says he isn't the devil. he says he grew up in a very religious household. she leaves the studio. 'i rebuke this in the name of the lord.' she leaves and says 'i don't like dark-sided stuff. i don't believe in psychics and i don't want them near me. i will have god in my life and i am going to heaven. they can take this and shove it up their *ss.'

'find me a church to go to. i need peace in my heart. i need it now.'

MA dad doesn't know what to do. he isn't sure what's wrong, really. she cries in the lobby while he continues the show.

she thinks this is a test. 'a god test.' she needs to have prayer because she feels uneasy and alone. she feels 'under spiritual attack.'

theRogue 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theRogue Click to send private message to theRogue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: after a million commercials..."
>>"back in LA...
>
>for some reason, this hypnocrazy is
>doing therapy into a microphone
>in a tiny room as
>though ashley weren't sitting 4
>feet away from her on
>a bed. "

You wanna know why she had a mic in front of her? She was recording the session so the daughter could keep a copy of it for future use. Does that sound crazy to you?

I think it's much easier to call our self proclaimed "god warrior" crazy (perhaps a nicer word would be.. deranged? insane?). It pains me see her create psychological mania for herself.

The woman's blonde friend also seemed very rude. Can't people tolerate eachother? Sure, you don't have to agree, but sensible people don't flip out over the mention of equality, do they? Perhaps "god warrior" also describes the terrorists whom she despises. hmmmm

I can't wait to see what happens when her kids see her blow up.

ruthven78 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruthven78 Click to send private message to ruthven78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: after a million commercials..."
Its easy for those who are in a group, feel superior for those not in the group, or in a position that is "against" the said superior group. Every group does it, religious or not. Its a sad thing that its pretty common in the christian crowd to look down upon those who arent christian. Christians (which includes myself) need to be more open hearted to those who arent christians, especially if they want to evangelise to others. Nothing will turn others off faster than coming off like that group of women did.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-03-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: wow"
>
>i'm already shocked.
>
>ms. christian woman's daughter had pre-marital
>sex and has a child
>at the age of 16!
>i wonder what god had
>to say about *that*.
>
>this woman... wow...
>
>~ cqc

He told her to open a dance studio lol

ruthven78 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ruthven78 Click to send private message to ruthven78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-05 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-02-05 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

Yeah I'd say over the top. Even if confronted with something "power or scary" happened to her, there is no reason to overreact like that. I'm a pretty devote christian and I have seen some freaky stuff but cant say I'd ever act like that.

I wonder if she is the same person that is in this video?

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2682006

I would have to agree with her that if she wasnt told the other family was pagan (yes that is the correct term) that I wouldnt take the money either and be upset as well. Thats why I would never do a show like that, or any other reality show.

11-02-05, 09:20 PM (EST)
12. "mental "

the lady 'puking' is a classic case of making oneself sick. she must be going around the house thinking 'i'm going to be *sick* because they are going to put voodoo hexes on me!' and so, voila! she's "puking" in the backyard.

wtf is wrong with people?

it reminds me of that x-files ep where scully mentions in passing the hanta virus, and suddenly this woman dies of it, simply having contracted it at the mere suggestion of it.

kind of like how my sister is always getting conjunctivitis.

11-02-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
16. "DAMMIT"

now i have to watch again NEXT week b/c they are continuing it THEN, and the blowup didn't happen yet. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.

stupid fox. they duped me *again*.

~ cqc

11-02-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: DAMMIT"
Can't you just imagine that meeting? 'I have to tell you this. You, and all your children, and your husband, and everyone you know, and everyone you've ever met, spoken to, or thought of, is going to Hell. Except for me.'

rebeccah 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rebeccah Click to send private message to rebeccah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: DAMMIT"
When is the 2nd half going to be on!!?? I can't find the listing. I saw the 1st half and am dying to see the 2nd half!! What day and time????

Dar5 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dar5 Click to send private message to Dar5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
As a christian myself, I'm ashamed of this woman. If she was to actually READ the Bible, she would see that she is to love others more than herself. What about Jesus "hanging" out with "non-believers"???? He did it all the time. She is truely making a religion of her own. Not of the Bible. Christian means: Christ follower. Which, by her actions, she is not. I'm mean the woman doesn't even love her family. She almost hates the youngest daughter. Her husband is a scared slave. She's lazy.... in the Bible it tells woman to stay busy. Which her mouth is the only thing that's busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
You make a good point- that woman embarrasses me too.

And what kind of a "christian" woman says- "get the F out of my house in Jesus name"?

If she truly had the Holy Spirit she would not be so fearful of everything- she has really got a problem.

usagreg 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail usagreg Click to send private message to usagreg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
CHRISTIAN FUNDEMENTALISTS are the scariest people on the planet. They are even more close-minded than the radical shiite muslems.
Unfortunatly for them this overgrown, self- rightious hypocrite of a woman has been cast into the spot light for the world to see. As an american who grew up catholic, I am so embarrassed to know that poeple like this are part of our society. The new age family was so much more pleasant and understanding.
When the Hypnotherapist woman was meeting the friends of the slob, it was like an interrogation. I wanted to slap the smirk off that tall blond's face. How immature!

As for big bertha, Hasnt she heard of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS? Does SLOTH sound familiar???
She is so locked into her own little universe and fanasy land that when she is forced to go on an adventure on her own she must face her true self as a person in a society. I believe what she sees is so disturbing to herself that she loses it and explodes in rage.

As scary and embarrassing as this reality is for me to watch, I will inevitably have to tune in next week! They got me agian!!

Favorite bumper sticker- "Who would Jesus Bomb?"

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

I have seen quite a few prejudices here today.

In this particular post we learn:

That the woman is guilty of SLOTH. Where did we see this? She prepared meals, her home was clean, wasn't it? She did laundry at another's house. Was it the one reference to her asking her husband pick up a glass on the proch? What wife has not asked her huspand to pick something up for her?

Does overwight = SLOTH automatically.

Most unfortunate is that this women appears unbalanced and she unfortunately has allowed FOX TV producers take approx. 90 minutes of video from a 1 week stay to show us who she is.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

usagreg 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail usagreg Click to send private message to usagreg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Ok , tuna salad, I mean PLIMTUNA,

My mistake, Replace "sloth" with "Gluttony"
Happy now?

And this woman is not overwieght, she is morbidly obese!!!!!

And in response to her bieng a loving wife,
Aside from her being physically repulsive (to most people), the health consequences of being obese will inevitably shorten her life therefore- less time on earth she will be able to spend with her beloved family. Real considerate.

Looking like that is public display that says " I have more love for twinkies than I do my Husband".

And I abmittedly has a prejudice toward obeseity. If they dont have love for the bodily vessele that God gave them , then how can anyone else have love for them?

MysticalChicken 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MysticalChicken Click to send private message to MysticalChicken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
"As for big bertha, Hasnt she heard of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS? Does SLOTH sound familiar???"

Um. What about gluttony?

11-04-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

I have seen quite a few prejudices here today.

In this particular post we learn:

That the woman is LAZY. Where did we see this? She prepared meals, her home was clean? Was it the one reference to her asking her husband pick up a glass on the porch? What wife has not asked her huspand to pick something up for her?

Does overwight = LAZY automatically.

Most unfortunate is that this women appears unbalanced and she unfortunately has allowed FOX TV producers take approx. 90 minutes of video from a 1 week stay to show us who she is.

More disappointing to me is that DAR 5 claims to be a Christian, but make quick judegements from a FOX TV show. How do you know the women does not love her family, hates her daughter and that her husband is a scared slave?

Morpheus 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Morpheus Click to send private message to Morpheus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
I saw this episode... all I can say is that this woman further proves that reality is far more frightening than fiction. I LOVE REALITY TV. I don't know how they do it but it looks like Trading Spouses has another great season in store for us. I can't believe these families agree to this. Does anyone know if these people are real or not? I've always wondered if these families are from some crazy acting camp...

Morpheus
"One Love"

11-03-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
22. "oh, they're real all right"

they are definitely real people. check out the news page cuz sometimes there's news posted of ppl who have been on the show.

also go back and check out the old threads in this forum!

i completely agree with you: reality is much more frightening than fiction. people actually *say* and *do* these things.
-shudder-

"you only like the canucks because they're in first place" -- one of cq's ignoramus students

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Well I watched this episode tonight and it was very interesting. Both of the families seem to be closed minded in their opinions and beliefs (at least the astrology dad and the christan mom) in one way or another. The christian woman all i can say is WOW. Out of everyone whom I have seen on this show she has to be the strangest. I wonder how she was growing up. Also her friends were really rude to the new mom. When I was listening ot them attack her with questions I couldn't believe at how rude they were being to her. She handled herself very well though. Well this episode looks like it will be really good. Also did anyone when they were telling what this weeks show would be about hear the new age mom tell her husband to pack his pags. Anyway this season looks like it will be a great one, and I'm looking forward to watching more.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-03-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
the pagan dad was much more open than the christian woman because he donsented to say a prayer before dinner just to make her feel good.....he also said that it was not that they not belive in prayer....

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
I don't usually watch this show- but was the crazy lady ripping up a check from the other family in the previews?

ivoryElephant 2256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-03-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
I believe the Crazy fat ##### was ripping up the letter that the other mother wrote, telling them what to do with the money.

That woman has issues. She needs to "mind the gap" between her teeth. What a ##### psycho. I loved watching her scream and seeing her wings flap!

I can't wait to watch her scream and flap her wings next week!

mind the gap

newyorkerchick5 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newyorkerchick5 Click to send private message to newyorkerchick5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
i am a christian, and there is no way this lady is. she acted all Demon possed and very fanatical, people like her is the reason why people don't want to hear anything about true christianity. this lady is out of her mind and there was no reason for her to act like that, if anything, the new age guy was being very nice and open to her beliefs, he even said a prayer so that she would feel comfortable. but what really shocked me was when she was at the radio station, she got all linda blair on the poor guy and it looked like he didn't know what to do. people like this crazy women give christianity a bad rep. she should know that is she is a her version "Christian" that we must approach unbelievers with love and compassion, not to shunn them away just because they have different beliefs. and another thing, the new age wife was attacked by that group of the fanatic woman's friend, now there is an example of how the fanatical christians act. and then, the mother of all shocks came when i saw the preview for next weeks episode, right there you can tell that she is demon possesed. I believe in Jesus christ and the rest of the trinity and have been a christian for a long time. and i am ashamed that people misjudge the rest of us because of these types of people. and we must also remember that trading spouses looks for extreme famillies, because mixing them together,makes a great episode.

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
DAMMIT i did miss it. I wanted to see that freakout and find out why , and I watched nanny 911 and I missed itt. ackkk lol she was a crazy lady who is not going to teach the kids about self control at all. The kids totally thought she was mental, cuz um she IS. lol love frogfan72

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-04-05, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 03:28 AM (EST)

I really wonder what some people think when they audition for these shows. Any person with common sense would watch the show they are going to be on at least once, to see what they are getting into. And Wife Swap/Trading Spouses, like most reality shows, cast for drama. Drama gets ratings. If you know you're going to be on a reality show, you should be prepared with the knowledge that peeps with the most drama potential will be placed together, in the case of shows like WS/TS, you should know that you will not be placed with a family that is anywhere remotely like your family. It ain't happening.

This woman's fear, her making herself sick over things, is just ridiculous for a woman who supposedly holds Christian beliefs. Like BWD said, if she believes the Holy Spirit lives in her, then she should not worry about "darkness" coming in. I'd understand her feeling uneasy, I was raised in a Charismatic home and my mom would have "bad feelings" about things, and not in the Star Wars way (hi MCatt!). But Mom didn't get all freaky-deaky chicken flappin cussin' mad. She could deal with those situations where she felt uncomfortable, she's a Christian and believed on verses like:

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of wisdom."
II Timothy Ch.1, Vs. 7 (keep getting a smiley face when I try to do it the other way)

I'm not judging this woman, well maybe I am somewhat. But she's putting herself out there, very vocally, as a Christian, and she needs to get a grip and hopefully take an inventory of her life, because her behavior (as well as her friends') was deplorable for someone who claims to follow Christ. I'm not even going to go into the "love thy neighbor as thyself" thing, that should be a given, unfortunately, we don't see it much these days.

And I have to bash a bit, so here's an idea for "God's Warrior" and friends- how bout once a month you and your friends skip your weekly chowdown-gossip-bitchfest (yes, I've been to a few in my life), take all that food, and give it to some people who really need it. Like the homeless. They might smell though, so bring a puke bag.

All that said, I sincerely hope she finds peace in her life, for her sake and her family's. Her daughters seemed cool, though it would have been nice for the eldest to speak up when hippie mom was being barraged with rude questions and attitudes.

Equal-opportunity bashing: The hippie dad, the psychic "just dropping by" the studio, that did seem kinda set up and fishy. I don't think they had bad intentions if that is the case, just maybe to add more drama, which the producers surely milked for more drama. Or maybe I've just watched too much reality tv to not be surprised at anything.

Edited to fix verse-smiley thing

C'est Moi.
Thanks Syren!
Where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die~U2

kevinchicago 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kevinchicago Click to send private message to kevinchicago Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
How would you like to contact the Perrin family? They are unlisted, but do you remember their dance studio from the show?

All That Jazz With Ashley
1616 S Columbia St, Bogalusa, LA 70427
(985) 732-2211

11-04-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
38. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Well first of all, I must say that Mrs. Perin was a little fanatical! In my life I have met people very similar to her. Being a Christian, I couldn't believe this woman. First of all, that "STAR" out back isn't just a "STAR" it's a pentagram. That is a Satanic Symbol and even though the Bible tells us to go out and be "fishers of all men" we are NOT supposed to be playing around in things of the Devil.

When the Psychic came on the radio show I didn't agree with the way she handled it, but she did what was right. The Bible very clearly says to have nothing to do with those who look to the stars and try to predict the future. It also warns us of "Seeers" and other things like this. Any Christian who has read their Bible's can very clearly see that you cannot be both a Christian and a Psychic.

The new age dad seemed like a very nice guy and I think he did all he could do to compromise for Mrs. Perin. The new age mom is a little crazy. Here she thought she "hypnotized" the daughter when all that happened was she fell asleep. PUHLEAZE! A hypnotist does NOT need a microphone and they don't require anything more than a snap of the fingers or a simple command to wake up their patient. This lady is a fake and a fraud.

I'll have to double check but I don't believe the Bible says that being a "Sloth" is a sin, it's Gluttony that's a sin. Now, just because someone is "fat" that doesn't mean they automatically eat too much (however most of the time this is the case.) As far as the "Seven deadly sins"... Someone please tell me where this is in the Bible... This is just a "saying" not a Bible verse... If I am wrong (which I have been before) please correct me!

11-04-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
41. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"

first of all, see here and feel free to do a google search: pentagrams are NOT satanic symbols.

secondly, i looked real quick to see if i could find someplace where it lists the seven deadly sins, which are:

lust, gluttony, sadness, avarice, anger, envy and pride.

there is a history here describing the origins of the 7 sins.

and in case anyone is interested, this search engine searches the bible by keyword. but nothing comes up on the 7 sins.

Thunar 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thunar Click to send private message to Thunar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Actually it wasn't a pentagram, it was a pentacle in which wiccans and Druids use. A pentagram in which satanist use the star is upside down.

11-04-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
40. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
Some more back story....

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/10/30/family_gets_real_on_national_tv/?rss_id=Boston+Globe+--+Globe+North

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

11-07-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
45. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
>Some more back story....
>
>http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/10/30/family_gets_real_on_national_tv/?rss_id=Boston+Globe+--+Globe+North
>
>
Very interesting story. I'm really surprised that Fox allowed an interview that in depth before the 2nd half of the show was aired.

AWms6016 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AWms6016 Click to send private message to AWms6016 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
I actually saw the first half of that show and if I had to introduce her to any of my friends...I wouldn't. Get this, in the first half on Wednesday night the ladies swapped families and as soon as the so called "Christian" (the one screaming) got to the other woman's home she saw Gargoyles and the Star that you would see a person claiming to be a witch would use. No sooner had she seen these things she started freaking out and calling the woman a devil worshipper in front of her children. There was so much more it would take me all nigght to fill you in. The woman is an Astrologer, not a devil worshipper.

TShirtEmpire 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TShirtEmpire Click to send private message to TShirtEmpire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
In medieval times, it was standard practice to call pagans devil worshippers and to sometimes kill them. Even now there's quite a lot of Christians who say that the Harry Potter books are satanic and should be removed from libraries. They're still saying that witchcraft is satanic, even though it never was. And don't some Christians basically have the attitude that anything not Christian is satanic?

11-08-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
47. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
>In medieval times, it was standard
>practice to call pagans devil
>worshippers and to sometimes kill
>them. Even now there's quite
>a lot of Christians who
>say that the Harry Potter
>books are satanic and should
>be removed from libraries. They're
>still saying that witchcraft is
>satanic, even though it never
>was. And don't some Christians
>basically have the attitude that
>anything not Christian is satanic?
>
The Bible is very clear on such things. Any form of WitchCraft is NOT of God and therefore is of the Devil. There are no such things as "White Witches" who only use their powers for good. Any kinds of magic or witchcraft uses Satanic power no matter how "pretty" it's packaged. The Bible states that the Devil appears as an Angel of Light. Sometimes you might not think it's bad but it really is.

You don't have to agree with me, but if you're a Bible believing Christian, than please read it and you will see why us "Christians" believe these things to be bad and not at all to be tolerated.

AshBender 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshBender Click to send private message to AshBender Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

>The Bible is very clear on
>such things. Any form
>of WitchCraft is NOT of
>God and therefore is of
>the Devil. There are
>no such things as "White
>Witches" who only use their
>powers for good.
>
Couldn't some of the stuff that happened in the Bibles (old and new testament) be considered "magic" as well? Wouldn't most technology used today be considered "witchcraft" back in the old days (mainly because if you don't understand it, then it must be the work of the devil?)

I also find it interesting, that person above who said "The Bible very clearly says to have nothing to do with those who look to the stars and try to predict the future"

Is this the same bible that was used when the persecute Galileo for using the stars to show that the universe doesn't evolve around us (like the Bible says)?

Scientists look at stars all the time to "predict" the future.

Why is it when talking about paganism, Christians say "oh the bible says this, the bible says that.." Of course the bible doesn't like Paganism -- in the world of religion, Paganism is the competition (WalMart vs. Target, Mcdonald's vs. KFC etc). I bet there are a lot of other religions out there that this crazy lady thinks is evil too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •