Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and …
it's officially time for
What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/eviction prediction game.
It is a game about the order of who IS evicted each week.
Not who is brought back!!!!!
Okay... here's the goal:
To start playing this game you'll need to post your list to reflect your prediction
about the eviction order for the season.
Starting with the First HG (#16) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).
The CBS site is where you can start your research
When you do make your list, you don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.
Here are the Hamsters for the season
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf.
Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: Based on 14 players. You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)
3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
4) If you do not enter before the first or second eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.
6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE list. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
7) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season.
Keep an eye out for them.
Now onto the game
Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.
The BB15 is Starting Bonus!
Post your list before the first evection, Wed. 3, and receive a:
This will save you 4 points, if you choose to change your list.
Don’t you love the smell of a fresh new game? So shinny! So full of potential. Later in the game we will be saying the game is full of $#&!. Thanks Sir tribe for the totally amazing graphics. You have again outdone yourself. Thank you!!!
* Good Luck and have fun!!
* You have until Wednesday, 6:59 pm CDT, July 3rd to post a list.