Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and …
it's officially time for the Big Brother 14 PTTE!!
What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/evection prediction game.
It is a game about the order of who IS evicted each week.
Not who is brought back!!!!!
At least, that’s what I have been trying to maintain.
So now we have the coaches in the game.
I’ve decided to reset the game.
Expected the unexpected! HA!
All scores will be set at O.
Another chance for a free list change.
Okay... here's the goal:
To re-start this game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction
about the ENTIRE eviction order for the season.
Well, I guess we will reset the PTTE game also.
Starting with the next HG (#12) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).
The CBS site is where you can start your research
When you do make your list, you don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.
The 4th Evicted Houseguest:
Her life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason... I’m not sure of the reason you are gone but good luck in your future endevors.
Read what RTVW had to say about it here
Now onto the game
Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.
There is a tie for 1st place.
How bout that?
1. Belle Book – 0
1. Corvis – 0
1. kircon - 0
1. suzzee - 0
1. tribephyl – 0
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: Based on 14 players. You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)
3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
4) If you do not enter before the
first, second, or thirdeviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can. Thursdays will usually be the eviction day.
6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
7) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season. Keep an eye out for them.
The BB14 is Starting Bonus has ended!
But these players were
On their toes?
You have all received a free edit (list change)
The 2nd part of the Toes bonus asked you to fill in the 4 empty spaces with who you thought would enter the game as a coach.
For each returning hamster you get correct, I will give you a tie-breaker point to use at the finale.
Scores coming soon!
I am waving the entry fee for one more week. Why not?
Tell all of your friends.
Join us for an exciting summer
Post your list from #12 (next out or first coach out or quitter or removed) to #1 (winner).
Just include the 4 coaches and the 8 remaining players.
Let’s re-start this game.
* Good Luck and have fun!!
* You have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, August 9th to make your new re-list.