The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-12, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry"
This game is still open for new players, jump on in folks!

Now, I should have known better than to start with a regular entry as it's been proven more times than not that Expect the Unexpected extends to those of us who are counting on things going normally, out here in TV viewing land.
They started with 12 'actual' players and have already cut 1 of them loose. Bye Jodi. We'll probably see you again though. Perhaps not for long but at least once more.
No boomerang hamsters? Is that STILL the stance Chenbot? Seems like everything else you touted was proven not to exist; hello, 'largest cast ever'?
And I imagine it won't be too long before the Mentors step in and play for the big prize, either.

Anyways, beyond the terrible management, the show's cast is turning out to be a lot more entertaining than pre-show buzz led me to believe. So I have high hopes.

Enough about the show, what about the BBRAT?

Well, as stated above, I'm still accepting new players. So...

For those that are new or those that want to review...
BBRAT Rules:
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. (Each entry Starts with new HOH and Ends with Live Eviction.)
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd Eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In the entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Mentor Hanicap: A Regular Bonus aimed at the Mentor Twist.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be penalized by (????? to be revealed later).
Any player who hasn't won HOH or (?????), will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third week's entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions pertain only to the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. (Although about half-way a couple of us will forget again.)
This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered at different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa. In just as much as BB says to expect the unexpected, the BBRAT house operates on a similar credo. It ain't over til the horny opera diva trills and I ain't hired no such phat dame, yet. Or something like that.

5. Where it asks to name 1 HG, please only name 1 Houseguest. Any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest", "everybody else", a list of winners, etc. will not be counted. Regardless of twists, I will only be judging the answer upon the 1 name you give (or first).
Multiple answers may be right but you will NOT receive extra points for naming all of the possibilities.
ALSO... If a question is invalid as written, it will not count. Regardless of whether you have deduced the real and correct answer. Thou are not to talk about production.

6. It is summertime. We ALL have lives outside the BBRAT house. So if you need to "disappear", say for a family reunion or something, you have 3 options.
a. Forego your entry all together, which will result in penalties and possibly disqualification.
b. Have a proxy bbrat make your entries for you.
c. Contact me via private mail to see if some sort of advanced "While I'm away" entry can be made.

7. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

8. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

1st Eviction Results
Hiya, Ladies! Looks like an all female bbrat house this season.
And while there is not a whole lot to go on with the show so far the cast is definitely shaping up to be a memorable one.
Now, while the questions are still awaiting answers I can't go full reveal again for awhile... currently leading the bbrats is kircon.
Full Results TBD

and since we lost Jodi in the first episode...
3rd Eviction Entry
Deadline: July 19th @ 8:00pm BOARDTIME

The official...
Vince3 Memory Wall
of Remaining Houseguests:
Mentors:

Brittany ~ Dan ~ Janelle ~ Boogie
HGs:

JoJo ~ Danielle ~ Ashley ~ Frank

Shane ~ Jodi ~ Joe ~ Ian

Willie ~ Kara ~ Will ~ Jenn

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted and sent home. (10)

Mentor Handicap:
1. Principal Mentor: Name 1 Mentor who will win the Coach Competition. (6)
2. Teacher's Pet: Name 1 HG who will receive safety (and their key) as a benefit of the Coach Competition. (8)
3. To Have Have Not: Name 4 HGs picked to be the Have-Nots for the week. (3 each)

tribe's DR:
* What? suzzee has a HotTub!? Uh-oh. I'm in trouble.
* No news on the job front, you gals were obviously not wishing for the same thing.
* Even more obvious I'll be spending lots of time in the HotTub.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry Belle Book 07-17-12 1
 RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry VisionQuest 07-18-12 2
 krismiss 3rd Eviction Entry krismiss2us 07-18-12 3
 RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry Rebel Crown 07-19-12 4
 Sockpuppet says suzzee 07-19-12 5
 RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry kircon 07-19-12 6
 RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry DearAbby 07-19-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-17-12, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Shane.
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Willie.
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Danielle.
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes.
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-2.

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Ashley.
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Jenn.
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Joe.
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Danielle.
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted and sent home. (10) Kara.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-18-12, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Shane
2. POV Host: Ashley
3. Pawn of Vengence: Joe
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 7 - 0
Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jojo
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jenn
3. Total ChipHead:? Willie
4. The Pawn: Joe
5. Released to the Wild: Danielle
Mentor Handicap:
1. Principal Mentor: Janelle
2. Teacher's Pet: Wil
3. To Have Have Not: Danielle, Ian, Jenn, Joe

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-18-12, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "krismiss 3rd Eviction Entry"

Brittany ~ Dan ~ Janelle ~ Boogie
HGs:

JoJo ~ Danielle ~ Ashley ~ Frank

Shane ~ Joe ~ Ian

Willie ~ Kara ~ Will ~ Jenn

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)Shane
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Wil
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jenn
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 3 - 4

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)Kara
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Ian
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Willie
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Jojo
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted and sent home. (10) Ian

Mentor Handicap:
1. Principal Mentor: Name 1 Mentor who will win the Coach Competition. (6) Janelle
2. Teacher's Pet: Name 1 HG who will receive safety (and their key) as a benefit of the Coach Competition. (8) Wil
3. To Have Have Not: Name 4 HGs picked to be the Have-Nots for the week. (3 each) Ashley, Willie, Frank, Jen

DR: Tribe, I had no idea you were looking for a job...good luck with that!
I love playing this game, but I really suck at guessing what’s gonna happen and I don’t go to the spoilers so I guess I’ll never figure it out. Oh well, at least I have fun trying!

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-19-12, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry"
1. Head of Hamsters: Wil
2. POV Host: Danielle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Willie
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 5-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Shane
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: JoJo
3. Total ChipHead: Ian
4. The Pawn: Joe
5. Released to the Wild: Willie

Mentor Handicap:
1. Principal Mentor: Mike
2. Teacher's Pet: Joe
3. To Have Have Not: Shane, Jenn, Ian, Willie

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-12, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sockpuppet says"
>snort< I thought that the heading was MENTAL Handicap, not Mentor Handicap, not really any difference now that I think about it.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Shane
2. POV Host: Danielle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Willie
4. The Backdoor Password:Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 7-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Ashley
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Ian
3. Total ChipHead: Ian
4. The Pawn: JoJo
5. Released to the Wild: Joe

Mentor Handicap:
1. Principal Mentor: Janelle
2. Teacher's Pet: Kara
3. To Have Have Not: Willie, Wil, Jenn, Danielle

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-12, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry"
Hey, just like Willie, I was the first HOH. Don't know how that happened. I think instead of going to FL to meet some reality stars I should fly to Vegas. I still hvae no clue. I try to play it out in my head and this is what I got.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Frank
2. POV Host: Jenn
3. Pawn of Vengence: Shane
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 6-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jenn
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Willie
3. Total ChipHead: Joe
4. The Pawn: JoJo
5. Released to the Wild: Ian

Mentor Handicap:
1. Principal Mentor: Boogie
2. Teacher's Pet: Frank
3. To Have Have Not: Joe, Willie, Danielle, Dan (time to put a coach on slop.)

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-19-12, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT8: 3rd Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Ian
2. POV Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Shane
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Willie
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) JoJo
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Danielle
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Ashley
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Frank
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted and sent home. (10) Jenn

Mentor Handicap:
1. Principal Mentor: Name 1 Mentor who will win the Coach Competition. (6) Janelle
2. Teacher's Pet: Name 1 HG who will receive safety (and their key) as a benefit of the Coach Competition. (8) Willie
3. To Have Have Not: Name 4 HGs picked to be the Have-Nots for the week. (3 each) Willie, Jenn, JoJo, Ashley

I think agman is after me!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •