The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-10-12, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-12 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and …
Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for the Big Brother 14 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/evection prediction game.

It is a game about the order of who IS evicted each week.
Not who is brought back!!!!!

Okay... here's the goal:

To start this game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction
about the ENTIRE eviction order for the season.
Starting with the second HG (#11) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

We know the rest of the hamsters.
They are 4 returning players.
They will not factor into this season.
Although I may use them in a bonus.

When you do make your list, you don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

This seasons Hamsters so far are...

Ashley Iocco 26
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in West Hollywood, Calif.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Vivacious, loving, charismatic, spark plug and enthusiastic.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to have your own space and alone time. I love being around people, but I'm definitely one to have my special me time.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Play everyone! I will come off as the dumb ditzy blonde, but take it to the end because I'm actually really smart and good at reading through people’s lies.

Danielle Murphree 23
Hometown: Grant, Ala. (living in Tuscaloosa,Ala.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Loving, outgoing and passionate.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being cut off from the outside world and not being able to listen to music or take pictures.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To be considered someone that isn't a threat and someone that doesn't seem very smart. The people that are a threat are usually eliminated first.

Frank Eudy 28
Hometown: Marion, Ark. (living in Naples, Fla.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Gregarious, interesting and engaging.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Making sure my hair is camera ready all the time.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Absolutely. Numbers are important, so I want to set up a "Dream Team," all playing certain roles. I would need a Larry Bird, a good country boy or girl who's honest and competitive; a Charles Barkley, an unmovable object possibly with a bit of a harsh attitude; a Patrick Ewing, somebody that knows the game and is reliable; a Michael Jordan, somebody who's a baller that can win competitions; and me as Magic Johnson, friendly guy playing point and running the show.

Ian Terry 21
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in New Orleans, La.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, eccentric and analytical.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being disconnected from sports, family, friends, internet and TV.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I want to make an alliance with about six people and I'd like to be seen as maybe the fourth strongest in the group, that way it wouldn't be me going up if the other side gained the power.

Jenn Arroyo 37
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Occupation: Musician/Former Bass Player for the Female Metal Group “Kittie”

Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy and funny.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: No contact with family and friends. It will be tough, but I have been on very long tours far away from my loved ones and survived, so I can do this.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I'm going to be me. It's a simple answer, but a fun twisted puzzle to unfold.

1st Eviction
Jodi Rollins 42
Hometown: Englewood, Colo. (living in Calipatria, Calif.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outdoorsy and opinionated.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The lack of privacy, missing my family, getting no sleep and eating slop would all be hard for me.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I will let people underestimate me.

Joe Arvin 41
Hometown: Lexington, Ky. (living in Schererville, Ind.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Leader, performer and entertainer.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be hard to have every day, every minute, every second of my life on the air. I think at times I will want to crawl into a hole and hide.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I plan to use my cooking skills to help get me to the end. Everyone loves to eat, never get rid of the cook!

JoJo Spatafora 26
Hometown: Staten Island, N.Y.

Three adjectives that describe you: Thankful, different and sparkling.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having a computer, cell phone or TV, although it’s pretty cool to just block everything out. I have no kids or special someone to go home to so it wouldn't really bother me as long as I can chill in the backyard and tan.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Of course I have a strategy, but is it smart to tell you? Is this a trick question?

Kara Monaco 29
Hometown: Orlando, Fla. (living in Los Angeles, Calif.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, funny and loyal

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to at least speak to my mom and best friends

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I don't know if you can really have a strategy when it comes to Big Brother, but you have to be great competitively and socially.

Shane Meaney 26
Hometown: Bennington, Vt.

Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, funny and honest.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Eating the slop because I'm used to my roommate’s cooking.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Make friends with people in the house while maintaining my competitive nature...oh, and have fun!

Wil Heuser 24
Hometown: Louisville, Ky.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, unique and brash.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be difficult to live with other people. I'm used to living on my own and having my space, but I'm always up for a challenge.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I would probably not tell the other roommates my profession and play the "nice guy," "someone you can trust" role. I think I would let alliances form first and then manipulate my way into control of the game.

Willie Hantz 34
Hometown: Vinton, La. (living in Dayton, Texas)

Three adjectives that describe you: Serious, hostile and docile.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Eating the slop because I'm used to my roommate’s (i.e. my mother) cooking.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To make as much confusion in the house in order to take the attention off of me.

The CBS site is where you can start your research

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: Based on 14 players. You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 pm CDT on Thurs. 07/19/12.
I believe this is the date for the 2nd eviction.

You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first eviction airs.
The 5 who posted in the Toes bonus

Belle Book, suzzee, kircon, tribephyl, & Corvis

MAY change their list
Without penality!
I have made a copy in my records.

3) If you do not enter before the first second eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

4) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can. Thursdays will usually be the eviction day.

5) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

6) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season. Keep an eye out for them.

The BB14 is Starting Bonus:
Has ended!

Are you on your toes?

Post a list starting with #16 (1st to leave the game)
To
#1 (Winner of BB 14)

Fill in the 4 empty spaces with who you think will enter the game.

CBS has given us several names:
You can find them @ the Guess Who page.

Britney
Season 12

Dan
Season 10

Enzo
Season 12

Janelle
Season 6 & All-Stars

Jeff
Season 11 & 13

Jessie
Season 10 & 11

Mike 'Boogie'
Season 2 & All-Stars

Rachel
Season 12 & 13

Ragan
Season 12

Renny
Season 10

For each returning hamster you get correct, I will give you a tie-breaker point to use at the finale.

Are you on your toes? Bonus must be played before the show starts, July 12th, Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT.

For any posted list, you will receive:

THANK YOU TRIBE

Thanks for all your help, Sir Tribe. The Logos are wonderful. The Sigs are great. You are amazing. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. K

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Basically you have until Thursday, 7:59 pm CDT, July 19th to make your first picks.

kircon’s ramblings

Welcome back! Is it hot enough for you? I am ready for BB to start. Post a list, sit back and enjoy the show. We’ll talk in a little bit. k

ps. I'm at my cabin for the weekend. No internet. No electric. No water. Most questions could be answered by one of the current players. I will be back Sun afternoon. Stay cool! k

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Threa... Belle Book 07-10-12 1
   RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Threa... Belle Book 07-13-12 7
 RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Threa... suzzee 07-11-12 2
   RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Threa... suzzee 07-19-12 9
 RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Threa... kircon 07-12-12 3
   kircon's PTTE List kircon 07-19-12 10
 tribe's pre-season entry. tribephyl 07-12-12 4
 Corvis' picks Corvis 07-12-12 5
   RE: Corvis' picks Corvis 07-19-12 8
 The game has begun! kircon 07-13-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-12, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
Here's my bonus:

The returning "mentors" are Britney, Dan, Janelle and Mike "Boogie". At least Rachel's not one of them -- thank God.

Okay, the order of results:

16. Jenn.
15. Wil.
14. Mike "Boogie".
13. Ashley.
12. Frank.
11. Janelle.
10. Dan.
9. Joe.
8. JoJo.
7. Jodi.
6. Shane.
5. Willie.
4. Britney.
3. Danielle.
2. Kara.
Winner. Ian.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-12, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-12 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

I'll change my list, considering that I had no way of knowing that someone would go home at once.

12. Jodi (already gone).
11. Kara
10. Frank.
9. Danielle (out goes Dan).
8. Ian.
7. Jenn (out goes Mike Boogie).
6. Willie.
5. Shane.
4. Wil.
3. Joe.
2. JoJo.
Winner: Ashley.

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-11-12, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
Holy Sequester kircon! How have you been? Yes it was hot enough, too hot by a long shot. My grass is crispy, my weeds are crispy send some rain will ya?

The List:

16 Jenn
15 Frank
14 Ashley
13 Willie
12 Shane
11 Jodi
10 Joe
9 Wil
8 Kara
7 Janelle
6 JoJo
5 Brittany
4 Boogie
3 Ian
2 Danielle
1 Dan

Oh yes, Sir Tribe has been a busy hamster!

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-12, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
Extracting tainted DNA from list...

12 Jodi
11 Frank
10 Kara
9 Ashley
8 Jenn
7 Joe
6 Willie
5 Jojo
4 Ian
3 Wil
2 Danielle
1 Shane

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

07-12-12, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB 14 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
OK, here is my pre-spoiling list. I am picking the 4 returning players that the hamsters mentioned in their CBS interviews. Well the ones that are still around.

Good Luck Everyone!

16 (Boogie)
15 Willie- I do love my Hantz’
14 Frank
13 Kara
12 Shane
11 Joe
10 (Jeff)
9 Jenn
8 Jodi
7 Ian
6 Wil
5 Ashley
4 JoJo
3 Danielle
2 (Dan)
1 (Brittany)

07-19-12, 05:09 PM (EST)
10. "kircon's PTTE List"
Here is the second list with out spoiling

12 Jodi
11 Kara
10 Frank
9 Joe
8 Jenn
7 Ian
6 Wil
5 Ashley
4 JoJo
3 Danielle
2 Shane
1 Willie- I do love my Hantz’

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-12, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "tribe's pre-season entry."
For the purposes of gaining a bonus advantage...

16. Kara
15. Frank
14. Wil
13. JoJo
12. Ian
11. Jenn
(Brittany) ...10
9. Danielle
8. Shane
(Boogie) ...7
6. Willie
5. Jodi
(Janelle) ...4
(Dan) ...3
2. Ashley
1. Joe

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-12, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Corvis' picks"
16. Frank
15. Wil
14. JoJo
13. Willie
12. Jodi
11. Jenn
(Mike Boogie) ...10
9. Ashley
8. Kara
(Brittany) ...7
6. Shane
5. Ian
(Janelle) ...4
(Dan) ...3
2. Danielle
1. Joe

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-12, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Corvis' picks"
12. Jodi
11. Frank
10. Kara
9. Willie
8. Ian
7. JoJo
6. Joe
5. Danielle
4. Wil
3. Ashley
2. Jenn
1. Shane

07-13-12, 01:13 PM (EST)
6. "The game has begun!"
The post above is the corrected one after the first show.

All you need to do is post a list #11 - next eviction to #1 Winner. Just the new players. No Mentors allowed.

What a great start to the show. Expect the un-expected. We got that! Woo Hoo, we're off.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •