Hello and Welcome all you BigBrother fanatics, bashers and spoilers!
Are you ready to spend some time playing games whilest whiling away the hours and days watching this season's surely to be doomed house hamsters?
Cause I got something for you...
The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test (or BBRAT).
While Test in name, the BBRAT is more of a game.
A game wherein you will try to PREDICT the weekly outcomes of the Big Brother events; from HOH, Nominations and POV through twists and expected unexpectedness to Evictions.
If you are correct with your predictions you'll receive points.
Get the most points in a week and you'll win the coveted HOH.
I'll also be adding dashes of my patented nepharious phun throughout the season, so be aware that if you sign up to play, we will be requesting your full participation and I've thought of ways of effecting your scores if you don't.
The Big Bad BBRAT Rules:
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. (Each entry Starts with new HOH and Ends with Live Eviction.)
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd Eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In the entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.
Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
"BBRAT Bonus": A semi-regular Bonus. Always varied in content and point values. Not required, but will usually net more points.
2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be penalized by (????? to be revealed later).
Any player who hasn't won HOH or (?????), will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.
3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third week's entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.
4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions pertain only to the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. (Although about half-way a couple of us will forget again.)
This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered at different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa. In just as much as BB says to expect the unexpected, the BBRAT house operates on a similar credo. It ain't over til the horny opera diva trills and I ain't hired no such phat dame, yet. Or something like that.
5. Where it asks to name 1 HG, please only name 1 Houseguest. Any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest", "everybody else", a list of winners, etc. will not be counted. Regardless of twists, I will only be judging the answer upon the 1 name you give (or first).
Multiple answers may be right but you will NOT receive extra points for naming all of the possibilities.
ALSO... If a question is invalid as written, it will not count. Regardless of whether you have deduced the real and correct answer. Thou are not to talk about production.
6. It is summertime. We ALL have lives outside the BBRAT house. So if you need to "disappear", say for a family reunion or something, you have 3 options.
a. Forego your entry all together, which will result in penalties and possibly disqualification.
b. Have a proxy bbrat make your entires for you.
c. Contact me via private mail to see if some sort of advanced "While I'm away" entry can be made.
7. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.
8. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.
1st Eviction Entry
Okay, without too much commentary added, it is clear that there is all sorts of information out there regarding this season's first twists.
So some of the questions for this first eviction will be known, others speculative and even others will be based on lost or missing information.
Please just answer the questions, as asked, until a firmer format is acheived through the premiere reveal of theme and logistics.
This plays in quite well to the first entry, actually.
As it's all about first impressions.
What to expect? I dunno.
But here are the contestants...
Vince3 Memory Wall
of Remaining Houseguests:
????? ~ ????? ~ ????? ~ ?????
Ashley ~ Danielle ~ Frank ~ Ian
Jenn ~ Jodi ~ Joe ~ Jojo
Kara ~ Shane ~ Wil ~ Willie
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 13 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted and sent home. (10)
All entries for this Bonus MUST be made via my Private Mailbox.
This Bonus is known as PRYOR