The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meet the meat: the BB fresh hamsters."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-12, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meet the meat: the BB fresh hamsters."
So there they are. It's the usual assortment, really: take a model from somewhere, grab a few DAWS from bars because you have to recruit somewhere, make sure you have a gay male because there's a quota system working here, include at least three total jerks, one meathead, another with an IQ below that of the scriptwriters (which can take some effort), at least one proud bigot, and add a dose of religious hypocrisy. Serve to taste. Grodner's taste. She doesn't care about anyone else's.

As noted on the other thread, we have twelve who can actually compete for the prize, soon to be joined by four who just won't care. But for now, all we've got is The New Deadly Dozen, and they are:

Ashley

Name: Ashley Iocco

Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in West Hollywood, Calif.)

Occupation: Owner of a Mobile Spray Tanning Company Oh, dear gawds. We Can Orange You Wholesale. Just park in Snooki's driveway and you'll have the 500k within a year...

Three adjectives that describe you: Vivacious, loving, charismatic, spark plug and enthusiastic. That was five - OOPS! We'll see how she does with counting votes.

Favorite Activities: Hiking, yoga, painting, meditating, making dream boards, sunbathing, swimming, snowboarding and boating. Dream boards? It's an odd mix of interests: halfway between being a little deeper than expected and desperately trying to pretend so.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to have your own space and alone time. I love being around people, but I'm definitely one to have my special me time. Wrong! The correct answer is 'The idiots running the show and everything they will torture me with, including myself!' But thanks for playing.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Play everyone! I will come off as the dumb ditzy blonde, but take it to the end because I'm actually really smart and good at reading through people’s lies. You believed the ones in the casting contract.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Jeff is my favorite because I just want to eat him up…he was so loyal and stupid, and homophobic, and strategy-blind, and kind…especially to Jordan. Jerry is my least favorite since he just floated his way through the game. I’m not a fan of floaters. Go, Team Rachel!

What are you afraid of: Mosquitoes. Have you met the ants?

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Starting my own business and making the move out to the West Coast.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Give LOVE to the things in life that you love and give no attention to the things you don't love. ...yeah, that's a good way to die.

What would you take into the house and why: Music, because it keeps me sane and uplifts my mood in minutes. My dream book because I love looking at it everyday. Finally, frankincense oil, because it heals everything and makes you forever young. How about this brass healing band that I'll sell you for only $85.00? When your wrist turns green, that means it's working.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Change the world one day at a time and show people that giving love and being open to learning about love (not so literally) will change your attitude and make you happy forever. I smell a former pageant contestant. Also a delusional idiot. And a future Bachelor Pad applicant, which may be worst of all. Can you believe the egos running this crap were openly self-blinding enough to ask this question? Well, brace yourself, because it's gonna come around again.

Danielle don't panic

Name: Danielle Murphree

Hometown: Grant, Ala. (living in Tuscaloosa, Ala.)

Occupation: Nurse Barely, at that age. Just enough learning to be dangerous and not enough experience to be practical.

Three adjectives that describe you: Loving, outgoing and passionate. 'My alliance-mates will have to pry me off with a crowbar.'

Favorite Activities: I love to dance. I could do that all day, everyday. I love photography, scrapbooking, working out and swimming. Anything that keeps me active. Scrapbooking as high-activity exercise. Yeah.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being cut off from the outside world and not being able to listen to music or take pictures. So that's two for two on not having watched the show.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To be considered someone that isn't a threat and someone that doesn't seem very smart. The people that are a threat are usually eliminated first. Float on, Danielle, float on.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I love Jordan and I can't stand Rachel. Rachel is beyond annoying and fake with her whining and backstabbing. Jordan seemed honest, down to earth and fun. The Unsinkable Danielle Murphree! If there's a Team Rachel and she winds up on it... And yes, she likes stupid people. Well, this should be a fun summer for her.

What are you afraid of: I am terrified of snakes, dying young, heights and never finding my true love. I can guarantee you two out of four in the house with a chance for a sweep. (No one may love you after seeing you here plus if you have a major allergy which could kill you, Medical doesn't care.)

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Finally graduating Nursing school and passing my NCLEX on the first try. Not bad at all -- but she's still very new at this.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… love everything as if you were about to lose it. 'Peter Parker comes to me for clinging lessons.'

What would you take into the house and why: My camera because I love taking pictures; my iPad so I can play games and listen to my music; and my cell phone because I’m a chatterbug and love talking to people. This one will be a terror if she gets the HoH camera and blog. Here's hoping she can spell. And shoot. And think before trying either.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Be a happy camper. I guess I would deal with the new challenges that I faced with fame, but I wouldn't hate it. I wouldn't mind being famous. Innocence is not always attractive.

Frank

Name: Frank Eudy Not Erik?

Hometown: Marion, Ark. (living in Naples, Fla.)

Occupation: Unemployed $750 a week sounded real good at the time.

Three adjectives that describe you: Gregarious, interesting and engaging. With a chance to go oh-for-three.

Favorite Activities: Going to the beach, exercising and being around people. I think we have a social butterfly here with an element of arrested teenager -- not that his picture wasn't presenting a possible clue in that direction. There's something about his expression which screams high school junior.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Making sure my hair is camera ready all the time. You can die now.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Absolutely. Numbers are important, so I want to set up a "Dream Team," all playing certain roles. I would need a Larry Bird, a good country boy or girl who's honest and competitive; a Charles Barkley, an unmovable object possibly with a bit of a harsh attitude; a Patrick Ewing, somebody that knows the game and is reliable; a Michael Jordan, somebody who's a baller that can win competitions; and me as Magic Johnson, friendly guy playing point and running the show. And then your Jordan kills you all in your sleep because he's the only one allowed to win anything ever and teammates are not important since he's so talented, he can do everything himself. Plus you think Ewing was reliable. So everything you know about life, you learned from badly-programmed NBA simulations. Wow.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Most: Chill Town - they were great at the game and great at entertaining. Least: Daniele - she wines and complains too much and was ungrateful to her dad for the chance to even make it on the show. Well, they needed someone who could be on Team Malin without throwing up.

What are you afraid of: I don't care for spiders or snakes. All together now: YOU FOOL!

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Paying for my braces while I was working through college. Admittedly not the easiest trick.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… the difference between a stranger and a friend is an introduction. Also the difference between a stranger and an enemy. By the way, how many people are you about to introduce yourself to?

What would you take into the house and why: A phone…for the main purpose of getting information about the game from the outside world. Admittedly one of the best things to have, although your own look at the feeds with audio might be an improvement. Still, this would get him what the viewers had found out with the right calls. So at least he's deluding himself in the right direction.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Do my best to make it sustainable, and try not to make an ##### out of myself! 'Sixteen minutes or death!'

Ian

Name: Ian Leonard Hofstadter Terry

Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in New Orleans, La.)

Occupation: Engineering Student at Tulane University He is mega-broke and will be for some time. I'll give him the benefit on the doubt on not missing any class start dates for this.

Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, eccentric and analytical. I would have thrown in 'nerd', 'victim', and 'punching bag' -- not necessarily what he is, but how he's going to be perceived. I suspect he's going to be heavily abused in the cage.

Favorite Activities: I really enjoy biking whenever I get the chance. A grueling bike ride is excellent. Okay, some athletic ability.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being disconnected from sports, family, friends, internet and TV. Note that sequence.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I want to make an alliance with about six people and I'd like to be seen as maybe the fourth strongest in the group, that way it wouldn't be me going up if the other side gained the power. Hmm... Let us hope this isn't Ronnie 2.0.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My all-time favorite has to be Dr. Will from BB2/BB7. He played the game with absolute finesse both times, and as a 10 year old watching BB2, I definitely would say I idolized him back then. All right, he may have some idea what he's doing. So we're potentially looking at the problem between theory and execution. Plus having the resident macho idiots trying to kill him every five minutes.

What are you afraid of: I'm definitely afraid of venomous snakes and any large, deadly animals, simply because they're extremely dangerous. I also have a real fear of vomiting because it's really painful and a fear of drowning since I feel like it'd be one of the worst ways to die. They will get him drunk enough to vomit and then throw him in the pool.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My proudest accomplishment so far in life is going to Tulane, far away from my family and old friends, studying the hardest major I could possibly take, and surviving it for three years. There are harder majors than Engineers, but let's assume he just couldn't possibly take them.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of bubblegum. Also to wear sunglasses which reveal the aliens among us. Seriously?

What would you take into the house and why: My collection of glasses: I have these glasses that can go with everything I wear. A picture of my family: I definitely will really miss them. My guitar: I recently picked up guitar and feel it's an awesome way to relieve stress. Also, it does get me a fair amount of attention from girls. As opposed to your site picture, where those glasses do not go with your species. And that will get you a fair amount of attention from girls. Most of them will be giggling behind your back.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I'd try to live my life normally again. I don't really have any intentions of going into acting or anything like that. I'd probably just try to go back to Chemical Engineering and do what I've always wanted to do. 'Is there a Bachelor Pad slot open yet?'

Jenn don't panic, take two

Name: Jenn Arroyo

Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Group “Kittie” I didn't look them up. Someone else can look them up. Someone whose speakers only go up to 4.

Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy and funny. Also inexpertly dyed. Nakomis did it better.

Favorite Activities: I LOVE TO PLAY MY GUITAR/BASS!! I also like to work out, bike, run and lift weights. I enjoy writing and my journal tends to work out as lyrics. 'And sometimes I randomly bash people over the head with whatever comes to hand, but that's really more of a hobby.'

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: No contact with family and friends. It will be tough, but I have been on very long tours far away from my loved ones and survived, so I can do this. Implying at least slight success as a musician. At least she's not on FOX.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I'm going to be me. It's a simple answer, but a fun twisted puzzle to unfold. 'I am a walking corpse and when I finally figure that out, I will stiffen and fall on the spot.'

What are you afraid of: Roller coasters. Not too keen on heights either. ...yeah, I don't think they can get a coaster into the backyard either.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I'm so very proud of every album I've ever worked on. A piece of my heart and soul are located within. Find her Horcruxes!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… TO ENJOY YO'SELF! Thank you, Ghetto Natalie.

What would you take into the house and why: Guitar, a laptop to record my music and a flat iron. Raise your hand if you read 'tire iron' there.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Head right back into the studio and record a full length album and then head out on the road with my band and tour. Start a music program to help underprivileged kids stay focused. Music has saved my life and I want to give back to what has been so good to me. Some degree of heart and she's practical about using fame. But believing she can get any? Well -- how large were her prior venues? She might have the best shot of anyone if she'll take small clubs, but...

Jodi

Name: Jodi Rollins

Hometown: Englewood, Colo. (living in Calipatria, Calif.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outdoorsy and opinionated. I would pay a dollar for the lone non-Caucasian contestant in a season to say 'token'.

Favorite Activities: Hiking, talking, writing, singing and laughing! And since you said 'opinionated' above and I know how Grodner casts that, I'll add 'bitching' and 'moaning'.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The lack of privacy, missing my family, getting no sleep and eating slop would all be hard for me. No sleep? Have you seen this show?

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I will let people underestimate me. 'I will let people accurately estimate me and hope it works out to a negative number.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I loved Brittney from Season 2. She was sweet and funny with an edge! So who remembers -- oh, forget it...

What are you afraid of: Snakes and roller coasters. Where they did recruit this year, the recovery ward at Six Flags?

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Running the LA marathon twice and marrying my hubby. No finishing time, but the rest of the cage should beware her in endurance contests. Hidden danger here if she can keep her mouth shut about it.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live in the moment!! 'I cannot plan to save my life.'

What would you take into the house and why: A picture of my hubby, my iPod, a pen and a notepad.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would try to stay grounded. Fine: you're grounded. Come out in three months.

Joe

Look at that smile. He lost it before he ever got here.

Name: Joe Arvin

Hometown: Lexington, Ky. (living in Schererville, Ind.)

Occupation: Chef 'I was too crazy to get on HK. Who even knew that was possible?' And he will be helpless against the slop.

Three adjectives that describe you: Leader, performer and entertainer. Dead, deceased, and pushing up daisies.

Favorite Activities: Watching my kids play sports, compete and see them have that drive to win. 'I will find my glory through them if every last one has to die for my fix.'

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be hard to have everyday, every minute, every second of my life on the air. I think at times I will want to crawl into a hole and hide. Aww, why stop at hiding? There's a much more traditional activity to do after crawling into a hole!

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I plan to use my cooking skills to help get me to the end. Every one loves to eat, never get rid of the cook! Hi, Keith!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My favorites were Chicken George, because he was able to move around undetected for much of the time, and Will, who won by acting like he was crazy. Come on that’s talent. You have no idea what George was doing (and neither did he) and you don't understand Will at all. Not only aren't you as good as you think you are, you aren't even as good as George thought he was. Meet the pigeon at the table. Start plucking for squab.

What are you afraid of: I am not a big fan of being alone. I love to have people around me at all times. It comforts me. It makes me happy. Well, that's gonna change. I would also say heights. I get upset and dizzy.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Never giving up, my will to win and being a mentor to my kids. 'The next generation won't be able to face reality either!'

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Inspire, dream, cook. That’s how you become GREAT! No, that's how you become an animated cereal mascot tiger.

What would you take into the house and why: A football to remind me everyday that it’s a game and I will win. A cookbook since I’m always studying my art and a family photo because I never forget where I come from and who I am fighting for. Ever have one of those bios where you didn't know what to laugh at first?

JoJo watch the viewers confuse the three.

Name: JoJo Spatafora

Hometown: Staten Island, N.Y.

Occupation: Bartender You recruit in enough bars, you eventually decide to save some time...

Three adjectives that describe you: Thankful, different and sparkling. 'I am full of gas bubbles.'

Favorite Activities: Rollerblading, dancing, cooking, traveling and ice skating. Call it instinct, but let's just add 'threatening' and 'insulting' to the list until proven otherwise. I've met this type. I know how to make them retreat. Eventually.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having a computer, cell phone or TV, although it’s pretty cool to just block everything out. I have no kids or special someone to go home to so it wouldn't really bother me as long as I can chill in the backyard and tan. Yeah, definitely met this type...

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Of course I have a strategy, but is it smart to tell you? Is this a trick question? And with that, she may have just become the smartest person here.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Evil Dick the most because he’s “real.” I don't like the red headed girl that got engaged to one of the other guys....Rachel? She thinks a lot of herself and her laugh is so annoying! I want to give you some benefit of the doubt, but I'd guess your ego may be pretty far up there. (You were cast for this. Next argument?) And Dick as 'real' -- well, that says something about priorities. She values jerks. I'm starting to think we're looking at a Shore reject.

What are you afraid of: Snakes and creepy crawlers, sometimes heights and I don't like the dark either - I watch too many horror movies. YOU FOOL!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason... it’s a cliché, but true. 'I didn't know there was a reason for me to spend an entire summer humiliating myself, but if that's what the universe wants...'

What would you take into the house and why: Chapstick so my lips stay soft, and a toothbrush because you have to brush your teeth - DUH! This is either very practical or very stupid. Pick one.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would try to keep a semi-low profile and stay as humble as possible. I would love to donate money to charities because I know what it’s like to not have a lot. I? Will give her the benefit of the doubt on charity, but I'm not placing a penny on humble.

Kara

Name: Kara Monaco

Hometown: Orlando, Fla. (living in Los Angeles, Calif.)

Occupation: Model Playmate, which will split the house all by itself. She's best off keeping it quiet -- so she probably won't.

Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, funny and loyal 'I am a Golden Retriever.'

Favorite Activities: Running, hiking and yoga 'I brought my own harness! Walkies?'

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to at least speak to my mom and best friends

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I don't know if you can really have a strategy when it comes to Big Brother, but you have to be great competitively and socially. And there goes the IQ, skyrocketing upwards. Yes, strategy exists in this game only to be mocked, and she figured that out before Week One. Good for her! (Still doomed.)

Have you had any interesting occupations in your past: I worked at Disney for 4 years as a dancer/performer playing Cinderella, Snow White, and Alice in Wonderland. Strategic omission here. Maybe she can keep it quiet.

What are you afraid of: Heights and bugs! The challenge staff is going to have the repetitive time of their lives.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest!

What would you take into the house and why: Only my nook so I can read. Put all this together and if it worked out, we might have the UTR player who makes it to F5. She seemingly has enough awareness of what she's up against -- but then there's Anti-Angie Syndrome, and that's invariably fatal.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use it to help people and try to make a positive difference in the world. 'And if the winner in front of me should be unable to serve...'

Shane go away, Shane! go away!

Name: Shane Meaney Yeah, like that's not gonna be prophetic in any way.

Hometown: Bennington, Vt.

Occupation: House Flipper 'I pretend to fix problems, make money off my lack of effort, and then pass the issues on to someone else.' Now there's a reality strategy for you.

Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, funny and honest. Yes, I think you're lying.

Favorite Activities: Working out, renovating houses, hitting golf balls off my deck into the woods and spending time with my friends and family. 'I brain small animals and don't bother looking for the bodies.'

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Eating the slop because I'm used to my roommate’s cooking. Read 'roommate' any way you want to, but the gay quota is always one per gender.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Make friends with people in the house while maintaining my competitive nature...oh, and have fun! 'I'm so proud to be the first boot!'

Who is your hero and why: My dad. He is an accomplished musician, loving husband, great father and would do anything for me or my sister.

What are you afraid of: Failure, mice and drowning. 'Next into the pool!' You're afraid of failure? Prepare to spend the entire season in the fetal position.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Graduating Pre-Med with a 3.8 grade point average. And then you -- became a house flipper. Wanna talk about that?

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… work hard and play harder. And don't get saddled with medical school student loans.

What would you take into the house and why: My iPod since I can’t live without music, my dog Dozer and a pull up bar because I gotta keep those muscles alive. Did he say Dozer or Poser? As if it matters.

Wil

Special note: this one has his own YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/thewilshow and according to the Worsters, he's applied for Idol.

Name: Wil Heuser

Hometown: Louisville, Ky.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, unique and brash. Also 'flamboyantly gay', 'comedian' (watch the channel and decide if you think he's funny), and 'most likely to get Dobson to bite through his own tongue.

Favorite Activities: Running, biking and lunching with good friends. 'Also fimding Kynt and Vyxsin because in my hometown, we each need someone to watch the other's backs.'

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be difficult to live with other people. I'm used to living on my own and having my space, but I'm always up for a challenge. 'I am probably going to wind up kicking some ass, sans bubblegum.'

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I would probably not tell the other roommates my profession and play the "nice guy," "someone you can trust" role. I think I would let alliances form first and then manipulate my way into control of the game. ...and down goes Wil: cause of death: his own knife, found planted in his neck by his own hand. Very common death around here. And what's so scary about marketing? Just ignore everything he says and you're golden.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I just watched the last season but I did not like Evil #####; arrogant people are not my cup of tea. I did like Rachel. She was outgoing and fun to watch. You hate arrogant -- but you like Rachel. Um...

What are you afraid of: Snakes and bananas creep me out. PG13 barrier, PG13 barrier...

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My career. I have traveled the world, met amazing people, and I've never let the word NO stop me. Until today.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… If you want something done, do it yourself. 'I will set up my own demise, thank you.'

What would you take into the house and why: A flat iron since I have crazy hair and I have to keep it in check! An iPod because music helps me think and meditate. A bottle of Woodford Reserve… I'm from Kentucky – Bourbon -- it’s in my blood. As long as it's $0.01 per bottle, the last one has a shot.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I wouldn't change much in my life. Fame comes and goes. I would however probably use a little bit of press to help bring light to causes close to my heart. Recognizing that most fame is transient: good. Coming here to get anything that isn't self-imposed torture: bad.

Willie okay, now panic

Name: Willie Hantz

Hometown: Vinton, La. (living in Dayton, Texas)

Three adjectives that describe you: Serious, hostile and docile. Hurts people, then puts on the sincere 'who me?' face? Passive-aggressive and dedicated to it? Do you really want to find out?

Favorite Activities: Gambling and strip clubs! I have memorized your face. I have posted pictures. I will make you beg for the sweet mercy of death.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Eating the slop because I'm used to my roommate’s (i.e. my mother) cooking. To be fair, it's not as if this family can really risk going out in public any more.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To make as much confusion in the house in order to take the attention off of me. Also, burning socks, contaminating water, searching for hidden idols, hoping for dumb blondes and if at all possible, defecating in the slop, which might go unnoticed. Gosh, wonder where he got his briefing?

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My least favorite was Rachel because I would have shot myself if I was in that house with her. There is nobody I really respected who ever played the game. 'You know my relative's ego? I have it. Plus my own. Plus everyone else's. Because I'm just that good. By the way, I have a sudden urge to shoot myself. Anyone know why?'

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My two children. Why are people letting this gene pool breed?

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… only the good die young. 'Because I killed them.' The other translation of this is 'So I'll be an ass and live forever.' Oh, what fun we are about to have for the whole week he lasts.

What would you take into the house and why: Cigarettes and vodka. Such surprising personality depths.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would be on All-Stars. And he's already planning the full career.

He is one of the twists and the twist always falls apart early. Let us hope...

Optionally, let us pray.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh ha... Toban 07-05-12 1
 RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh ha... Loree 07-05-12 2
 Hamsterwatch begins to dig... Estee 07-05-12 3
   RE: Hamsterwatch begins to dig... buffybaset 07-06-12 7
 RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh ha... Belle Book 07-05-12 4
   RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh ha... Estee 07-05-12 5
 BB14 CAST MEMBERS FIRST IMPRESSIONS... buffybaset 07-06-12 6
   RE: BB14 CAST MEMBERS FIRST IMPRESS... Toban 07-08-12 8
 More little bits. Estee 07-12-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-05-12, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh hamsters."
Before I read your post, I scanned the cast list to see if I could id any gays. Wil didn't ping my gaydar because I thought "what kind of gay man would wear his hair like that in 2012?" I guess the answer is: a gay man from Kentucky.

As for the Hantz thing: UGH.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-12, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh hamsters."
OK where are the good looking guys? I want eye candy.

07-05-12, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hamsterwatch begins to dig..."
Ignoring Twitter and Facebook pages because I personally don't care to visit either:

Ashley has appeared in a satire video about the way some conservatives see Muslims. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jpsr78JrDs Her business has a website: http://www.bronzique.com/Bronzique/Home.html

Danielle has modeled. Shocker!

Frank is the son of professional wrestler Sid Vicious.

Ian may belong to a marijuana legalization society.

Jenn might be gay or bisexual. As a musician, she's a natural for her own YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/suicidecity

Joe has appeared on Mad Love Cooking. (Well, he's got the face for it.) He owns a SmashMouth burger place, so gourmet chef he ain't -- or isn't practicing right now.

JoJo has been a Rock Show Girl Of The Month, a ring girl at boxing matches, done some pillow boxing and, naturally, modeled.

Kara's a former Playmate Of The Year and has her own IMDB page along with a fansite. No one's sure if she's related to Kelly Monaco or not.

Shane worked with On Display Men and was a Cosmo bachelor in 2010.

Wil's still on Myspace (loyalist), where he stores his music. He also has his own website: http://www.thewilshow.com/

Willie's got nothing spotted on the Internet yet, possibly because he can't figure out how to use it. His relationship to RussHell and Shawn is 'sibling'.

No one knows what happened to Mike, the sailing instructor spotted in the first wave of contestant-featuring commercials. And it's possible no one ever will.

In the side note department, Hamsterwatch spotted that in the recent CBS/ABC case, CBS brought in a copyright expert who tried to prove his case by using illegal videos. Yeah, we're off to a flying start.

buffybaset 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-12, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buffybaset Click to send private message to buffybaset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hamsterwatch begins to dig..."
Good info - thanks

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-05-12, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh hamsters."
Here are my takes on the fresh hamster meat:

1. Ashley -- she's a dumb blonde.

2. Danielle -- she hates Rachel, so I like her. But I sure hope she puts her brains to some use on the show.

3. Frank -- definitely has a case of arrested development.

4. Ian -- I might like him -- unless he acts too much like Ronnie, and then I won't like him so much.

5. Jenn -- I hope she shows more of a strategy than just "being me". That's not enough.

6. Jodie -- too often they cast opinionated "witchy" black women. I liked Danielle from Season 3 -- she wasn't that way. At least, not that I recall.

7. Joe -- cooking isn't enough of a strategy, Joe.

8. JoJo -- I like her as well, since she hates Rachel. And she's got some brains. Too bad she likes Dicque.

9. Kara -- you should have a strategy, but Grodner is no fan of real strategists.

10. Shane -- what in the world is a house flipper, anyway?

11. Wil -- the gay guy. I didn't like Dicque either. Too bad I couldn't stand Rachel.

12. Willie -- another Hantz?! Just perfect -- another Troll!

07-05-12, 07:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Meet the meat: the BB fresh hamsters."
what in the world is a house flipper, anyway?

Buy a rundown property at a low price, invest a few thousand in repairs to make it look better, sell it at a profit -- ideally all within a few weeks, before the bank calls any of the payments due on the loan you got to originally buy the place. Ironically, RussHell's current profession.

buffybaset 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-12, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buffybaset Click to send private message to buffybaset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "BB14 CAST MEMBERS FIRST IMPRESSIONS:"
BB14 CAST MEMBERS FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Only going on first impression of their profiles, this is what I think of them prior to the season 14 starting:

Ashley Iocco - Anyone who is an Owner of a Mobile Spray Tanning Company has to be a tad superficial, but she may surprise with a business like demeanor. She could be dangerous if she is cunning and goes about the business of winning over her enemies while maintaining strong alliances.

Danielle Murphree - being a nurse and possibly a southern bell, she may be able to nurture her alliances and prevent enemies. However, she may wind up to nice for her own good. But what do I know, Jordon won it all that way.

Frank Eudy - Hippie Unemployed Beach Boy who may be one of those who can fly under the radar long enough to wind up in the jury. Don;t see him winning it all.

Ian Terry - genuine geek who may actually become likable if he does not show off his intellect too early, and comes into the house with contacts, instead of glasses.

Jenn Arroyo - talented musician types never fair well in this kind of reality show, so Jenn will leave before the jury, but should provide some nice fireworks before she fizzles out.

Jodi Rollins - hope she does not turn out to be another strong black woman who pisses everyone off. It would be great to see someone come into BB and break that stereotype, and really make a serious run to finals. It would be god for the game.

Joe Arvin - A chef by vocation, he should go far if he can hide his obvious comeptitive nature. This guy could win it all, but what do I know - I said the same thing about Chicken George;) ha lol

JoJo Spatafora - a flighty bartender who does not have a phone, computer or even a TV, she will be the first one out the door. If the girl does not have a TV, how could she know anything about BB. She's toast!

Kara Monaco - A model who seems to be really sweet, and obviously gorgeous, but the caddy jealous claws will come out eventually, and Kara will go by the way many have with her looks, out before the jury. Hope I am wrong though with her

Shane Meaney - smart handsome competitive hunk - hmmmmm, now who does that remind us of? He needs to hook up early with one of the babes, and spin his mighty charm to keep surviving and thriving. He could be in the top three if he plays his cards right???????????????

Wil Heuser - We have seen this type go early so many times, but if he can humble himself long enough to stay away from the mirrors, and the obnoxious metro-sexual grooming habits, he may survive long enough to make it to jury. But that is as far as this Ego will go.

Willie Hantz - this guy baffles me a bit. He could turn out to be someone who I love to love, or love to hate. He could become one of the more notorious characters in BB History, or just another jerk that we will try to forget. I am hoping for the prior.

The four Mystery Previous BB House Guests - hoping for at least one from last season, and the other three from previous seasons that have never been on BB a 2nd time. Of course my money is on one of these four to win it all this season. That is the smartest bet, but who knows with this game???????

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-12, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB14 CAST MEMBERS FIRST IMPRESSIONS:"
Wil Heuser us Hot Sl*t of the Day on Dlisted. He could be hilarious. We'll see. http://dlisted.com/2012/07/08/hot-slut-day

07-12-12, 05:58 AM (EST)
9. "More little bits."
Joe recently sold his restaurant with the intent of using the money to fund -- becoming a reality TV star. So we're looking at a first-class DAW who's going to be treating his every live camera moment as a Food Network audition. And why didn't he just go on Food Network in the first place? The world will never know. But he's definitely the backup hamster for the now-missing Mike. And one with an Agenda. Fear.

He'll probably spend a lot of time talking to Dan, who just wrote a book about how to get on reality TV and may himself be treating the summer as a one-stop promotional tour. Add in Malin's relentless self-promotion and this summer could get boring fast. And if Joe starts going after Malin for hints or employment -- double fear.

Britney's newly married, but not to the fiancee' she had in her first season. No, not to Lane either.

Janelle's daughter's name is Violet. Thought you might want to know.

Frank has sworn not to talk about his dad. We'll see how long that lasts.

Ian appears to be the most knowledgeable fan among the fresh crop. So Grodner will target him first, because she likes to ape Burnett whenever possible and his first rule is Fans Must Die.

Jenn would like to have a female-female showmance. Jenn is so naive about this series, she doesn't know they only cast, at most, one person who would be interested. Her. Poor Jenn.

Jodi is not a reader. Rulebooks are probably right out.

Like a lot of Playmates from her generation, Kara did some Girls Next Door time.

Wil has had at least minor plastic surgery. (Nose job.) I mention this in case he starts bashing anyone else for having any.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •