The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Reaper 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-11, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Reaper Click to send private message to The%20Reaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Is there justice or what? Just a few days ago, the Piglet Sisters, Porsh-uh and Kaluhah were on top acting like the snarky fat ##### bitches they truly are. Along with Shelly, that man-faced Ted Nugent wannabe, whose true talent has to be her ability to stick her two fists and at least one foot into that mammoth pie hole of hers, this game was lookng really lame as you had a bunch of clueless floaters in position to actually win. With the help of a really sharp production crew and Rachel's abiliy to win the big ones, the earth is again spinning on it's axis and the stars are again aligned with Mars. Although no fan of Rachel's, the thought of these two fat asses actually winning with nothing to go on, worse than that stupid f#@ker Enzo, was just too much to bear.
BTW, Keep eating those cookies Porsh-uh, you clueless, ugly fatass. You're not going to fit into your "One C#$k at a Time" teeshirt that you've made famous cruising the strip on South Beach. That body, which was the only thing you had going for you when you arrived at the House in July, is looking kind of lumpy and you be looking really frumpy. One of the most useless players to ever play the game. Stoopid Bee-otch.
Kaluhah, is just as, if not more useless. Adam, can you please insert something in her mouth to shut her the f@#k up? Listening to these two talk after their coup last week was putrid. The way Porsh-uh talked you would have thoght this useless piece of bird ##### was dominating the entire game when she was and still is a useless floater that attached herself to a strong player in Danni. Same with #####-head Shelly latching onto Jeff and then backdooring him. Nice move man-face. Glad you got it right up the A$$, just where you like it.

Anyway, glad to see the folks who produce this show intervene and bring balance back to the game. It would have been unfortunate to see this show backslide into another version of "Survivor".

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... Estee 09-02-11 1
   RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... zazzy 09-02-11 2
       RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... suzzee 09-02-11 3
           RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... cahaya 09-02-11 4
               RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... jbug 09-02-11 5
                   RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... krismiss2us 09-02-11 6
                       RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... zazzy 09-02-11 7
                           RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... Estee 09-02-11 8
                               RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... cahaya 09-02-11 9
                                   RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... finallytyping 09-02-11 13
                                       RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... Estee 09-02-11 14
                                           RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... cahaya 09-02-11 15
                                               RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... finallytyping 09-02-11 16
                                                   RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... michel 09-03-11 17
                                                       RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... krismiss2us 09-03-11 20
 RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... michel 09-02-11 10
   RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... cahaya 09-02-11 11
       RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... michel 09-02-11 12
       RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... zazzy 09-03-11 18
           RE: My how the mighty.....fat have ... michel 09-03-11 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-11, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Y'know, for some strange reason, I'm gonna propose this post be moved to Bashers.

Just saying.

It's a whim, really.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-02-11, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Oh Estee, you are so whimsical!

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-02-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Absolutely fabulous idea Estee! What a concept, good things in fanatics, grouchy things in bashers.

Someone should make a note of that.

Hamsterized by D'Abs

cahaya 18901 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-11, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Actually, I flagged this one for an alert last night.

Caged by Snidget

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-11, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Zenbot should have been the one to flag this. Just saying.

D'Abby Special

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-02-11, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
methinks the zenbot would've chased this guy right out of the audience!

*a dear abby special*

09-02-11, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
*sings* "Don't fear the reaper..."

09-02-11, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
As a basher post, it definitely gets to the point. I can disagree with a few things in it (Porsche is fat?), but you can't argue with the pure hatred behind it. Given that we've had very little open loathing in Bashers and zero luv in Fanatics, a bit of venom is almost refreshing.

09-02-11, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
... a bit of venom is almost refreshing.

Or to rephrase Jordan from last night's diary room send-off for Shelly, "Bite me once, your fault, bite me twice, my fault."

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-11, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Or to rephrase Jordan from last night's diary room send-off for Shelly, "Bite me once, your fault, bite me twice, my fault."

I wonder how many takes it took for her to say it correctly? Or was she just saying the phrase a hundred times in a row to make sure she remembered it? She really looked like she was concentrating so hard, and when she said it correctly, she had an expression of delight. She was probably thinking, "nailed it!!"

Fool me once, shame on me. No! You! D'oh!

09-02-11, 06:51 PM (EST)
14. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
"All right brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But let's just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer."

09-02-11, 07:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-11 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

I can get back to killing you with beer.

Why the beer, when you're already O.D.'ed on the whine?

You know, as I was watching the show last night (recorded, with FF drafts underway), I had this thought. I'd rather they just do the F3 with the far more intelligent occupants of the Sequester Mansion and send the hamsters in the BB House to the Jury. They're far more interesting and amusing to watch, even when they're fighting.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-11, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
Am I the only one who thought that the footage of Brendan in the sequester house actually portrayed him as being a decent, amusing, articulate, intelligent and, dare I say, attractive human being, which is completely opposite of how he was portrayed in the house? And by portrayed, I'm being generous because his behavior in the sequester house could also be disingenuous...

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-11, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
The difference is that he wasn't playing the game anymore. He never wanted to play again in the first place.

I would say that Danielle was also quite relaxed and pleasant. She had the funniest comments.

Jeff was still too much into the game but I can understand his frustrations. His telling moment will be when Shelley walks in. I hope he'll greet her with a measure of courtesy but I doubt it.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-11, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
where do you guys get this stuff? i wanna see too!!!

*a dear abby special*

09-02-11, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"

"Anyway, glad to see the folks who produce this show intervene and bring balance back to the game. It would have been unfortunate to see this show backslide into another version of "Survivor"."

You can't call it a game anymore when the producers intervene.
A dislikable winner of a real game is 1000x better than a nice winner of a rigged show that is nothing more than a Soap opera.

And who says Survivor doesn't do it also?

09-02-11, 05:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
And who says Survivor doesn't do it also?

And let's not forget Take the Money and Run.

It's more like Give the Money and Pretend. I missed last week's show, busy that night with dinner guests. Should I watch the recorded show?

09-02-11, 05:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
You should watch it because I completely forgot about it. Tell me if that episode is any better.

09-03-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
18. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
A friend told me about the show so this week's is the first one I watched. I FF'd to the part where they hid the money and again to the interrogation parts. That was worth it.

How many weeks has this been on?

09-03-11, 05:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: My how the mighty.....fat have fallen!"
That was week 5 out of a scheduled 6.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •