LAST EDITED ON 07-03-11 AT 03:10 AM (EST)
|B B R A T 7|
Yes! The BBRAT is back! and even though test is in the title, it really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.
The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....
As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction.
Thusly, each entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.
Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
BBRAT Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.
2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room. Totally Luxe, trust me.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (It has changed yet again. But I'm not about to reveal what it is just yet.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats. ;P
3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.
4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions asked are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. (Although about half-way a couple of us will forget again)
This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.
5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.
6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.
With all that out of the way...
This season's BB house promises a Dynamic Duo/Lucky13/Venice Beach theme, with either 12 or 14 HouseGuests.
This season's BBRAT house promises nothing at all. Well, okay, 1 or 2 misunderstandings that eventually get resolved and 1 big reveal that is shocking to at least one other person. The rest is up to you.
This season's slate of DAWs are...
Due to the nature of this first show and the producers desire to withhold names of some of the HouseGuests feel free to add in a name of your choosing for some (or all) of your questions.
We do know that they will be players from the past and that they will be in some way connected to each other.
And onto our first entry...
1st Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, July 7th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household/PowerPlayer competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Name 1 HG who will be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)
BBRAT Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts
Pick 1 HG and every time The Chen-Bot utters their name, during the Thursday Live Eviction/HOH Show, you will receive 2 points.
*Thanks for having me back. I look forward to being dynamic.