The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-06-10, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
I'm posting this list even though I missed last night's episode. Reading the RecRap, Kristen was evited 6-1. No surprise there. And we won't know the HOH until Sunday. The way the competition was described sounds like another contest that favors the light/thin HG. So Brendon, Lane, Enzo, and Hayden...Fuggetaboutit. Kathy will drop early because...well, she's Kathy. This is a contest Britney should steamroll the competition and take names doing so, but she won't because...well, she's Britney. Which leaves Ragan and Matt. Oh boy, as Yogi Berra would say, "It's dejavu all over again..."

HAYDEN - In addition to strategy and gameplay, we can now add behavior as a nominee to his credits. Two HGs MUST be nominated every week...that's the rule. Hayden's understanding of that rule and his personality to accept it allowed him to handle his week on the block in a manner we did not see from Rachel, Britney, Monet, and Andrew before him. Also when coming out of solitary confinement he exercised enough self-control to not jump Kristen like a dog in heat. The man continues to impress. And having kept the Brigade a secret from Kristen should make damage control minimal.

Easily the two most entertaining characters this season are Enzo and Britney. The only other time I can think of two HGs from the same season dominating the DR was Chilltown in All-Stars, but they worked as a team. These two are doing it individually, so it makes it difficult to rank one over the other. But in the end this week's choice goes to...

BRITNEY - What gave her the edge was taking a bubble bath with the skanky laughing hyena where no physical/sexual intent exists. If that's not the epitome of taking one for the game, I don't know what is!
Oh, and congratulations Britney...you are the "wizard" of a ridiculously silly game BB stole from Chuck E Cheese and has the audacity to call a POV competition. GEEZ! But it's how you used the POV that's most important. And deciding not to use the POV was a correct call IMO.

ENZO - Now if HE took one for the game and sat in a bubble bath with Brendon, then Enzo would have got the nod. Of course that would have put you on Rachel's hit list by getting between "her and her man." You read my mind with putting mud or jello in the boxing ring while Rachel and Kristen were having their catfight.

MATT - Had to drop him because of a light and uneventful week for Matt. I love that "just another day in the office" approach and Matt exemplifies that better than anyone else this season. We haven't seen that appraoch since Dan the Man won a couple seasons ago.

RAGAN - Some felt his vote to "evict and institutionalize Andrew" was the quote of the season. It didn't take him long to top it with his "Weekend at Bernie's" metaphor describing Kathy as "dead" weight they have to carry in a competition. LMAO! Also, don't take it too hard that you performed miserably on some goofy 40-year prop Elton John used in the movie "Tommy;" you made a smart gameplay decision to trade the 5K for an opportunity to compete in the next POV. Perhaps BB may make the next POV a real competition.

BRENDON - I don't know what gets tossed around more in the BB House--Brendon's use of the "L" word toward Rachel, or Britney's insults toward the Skank-mance. If Brendon doesn't win HOH, one of the horny toads better get use to saying I "love" the Jury House.

RACHEL - Forget about losing the game...if you don't lose the attitude and eye-rolls, you'll lose your "one-in-a-million" man. If we get a Brendon eviction, could a Chima-like meltdown be imminent? Would love to be a fly on the wall when she discovers "floater Lane" has been in a powerful alliance since week one. HaHa!

LAME - If the unthinkable occurs and every member of the Brigade advance to the F4, this spotlighter who roleplays with farm animals and shoots at things when he gets drunk has a 1 in 4 shot of being handed $500K! Now THAT'S a disturbing thought!!!

KATHY - It warmed the heart to hear her eviction night speech last week when she recognized and credited her family, church, and job for her morality and integrity. But what I would like to know is was it a family member, her Pastor, or a co-worker who gave her the shirt with the words "RUB FOR LUCK" displayed across her bOObies??? Not that I have a major issue with that, but apparently high morals and integrity are a WEEEEEEEEE bit different down in Razorback country than they are in my neck of the woods.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/photos/HoH_Photos_Matt/11/8/

GONZO

KRISTEN - I needed a double dose of insulin watching the sappy "ET" fingertip touch with solitary confinee, Hayden. But instead of "Phone Home," I was saying "GO Home!"
Simply put she dug herself too deep of a hole to try to escape from. Even Houdini, the greatest escape artist of all-time, started off simple with handcuffs. Kristen went right to the Chinese Water Torture Cell. It contributed to the Great Houdini'd death, and Kristen suffered the same fate on BB. Good Bye...you won't be missed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Belle Book 08-07-10 1
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-07-10 2
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-08-10 3
       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-08-10 4
           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-08-10 5
               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-08-10 6
                   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-09-10 7
                       RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-09-10 8
                           RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-09-10 9
                               RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... michel 08-09-10 10
                                   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1... Aruba 08-11-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-07-10, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-10 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

Here are my rankings:

1. Hayden -- you had an alliance so that helped save you from Rachel -- and Rachel hated Kristen more.

2. Matt -- you were able to stay out of the drama. I hope you stay out of it longer.

3. Ragan -- good thing you're trying to think ahead. If Rachel wasn't so driven by emotions, you might've gotten rid of a real threat in Hayden.

4. Britney -- what an improvement from the first few weeks! It seems you learned your lesson.

5. Lane -- nobody's targeting you unless it's to make sure someone else goes, so you're doing just fine.

6. Enzo -- not much to say about you except that you might need a side alliance.

7. Brendon -- you were smart enough to try to keep Rachel from taking you down with her. Too bad she's not able to listen.

7. Kathy -- dead weight but that's why you're still here.

8. Rachel -- idiot. You're driven by emotions. I hope you go home soon.

Gonzo: Kristen. You really should've calmed down sooner. If you had, you might still be here.

ETA: Got rid of a spoiler.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-10, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
1- Britney: She continues to be the funniest one of the bunch and now she seems to be the only hope to avoid seeing a boring brigade F4. Her "Busted" expression when she was caught wearing the extensions was great!

2- Enzo: Finally he started doing things. He was hilarious driving that police car, especially his final celebration and his DR comments with Lane were funny. He's starting to remind me of JT, the way everyone likes him.

3- Hayden: He didn't manage to keep his alliances secret and now he lost an interesting option. The Brigade must think he's the most expendable.

4- Matt: His game is better when he doesn't talk too much.

5- Ragan: Kristen gave him the key to the season but he dropped it. Can he recover or will he be the first to go after Brenchel?

6- Lane: He's starting to grow on me. It could be fungus but there is something there under the quiet exterior. He'd be seen as Enzo's sidekick if he gets to the end but he has some friends including Britney.

7- Brendon: Stupid wizard still doesn't believe there's a brigade even if Kristen told him about it. He's not only blinded by love but also by stupidity.

8- Rachel: I think she's a new Sugar, playing not to win but to create drama. That's the worst kind of person to cast.

9- Kathy: The live feeders say she's getting a positive edit, that her worst moments aren't shown. Can't imagine anything worse than this.

Gone:Kristen: She used to be too mellow but then she had a bad trip, man. I guess the hippy mixed up her drugs. Peace!

08-08-10, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"

>3- Hayden: He didn't manage to
>keep his alliances secret and
>now he lost an interesting
>option. The Brigade must think
>he's the most expendable.

Hey Michel...from reading the recrap I assumed that Hayden let the cat out of the bag during his Good-Bye message and NOT before Kristen was officially evicted.

Although I don't agree with it, I can understand why he did what he did. The man probably got past first grade math and has figured it's the NEXT evicted HG that starts the Jury sequester. That being said, the first thing Kristen does when she gets home is replay the season. Because he obviously has feelings for her, he understandably did NOT want that to be the first she hears of the Brigade and wanted her to hear it first from HIM. If he didn't, whatever shot he still has with Kristen would probably go up in smoke.

The only risk would be a twist bringing an evicted HG (namely Kristen) back into the BB House. Short of that, I don't see much damage occuring...the Brigade should remain a secret and he's still got a shot with his girl.

08-08-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
goodbye message. Hayden didn't want to brigade to know about his alliance with Kristen. Now the Brigade knows he was being duplicitous so guess who they will vote out if Hayden goes up facing either lane, Enzo or Matt.

Also, he wanted to keep the brigade quiet but, by being so calm he made Kristen suspicious and she told Ragan about the brigade. I don't know if Ragan will be able to do anything about it but he still has time to break up the brigade.

08-08-10, 07:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
I agree that Hayden put himself between a rock and a hard place by trying to burn the candle at both ends.

But quite honestly, Enzo suspected hanky-panky before Andrew dropped the bomb on Eviction Night. And when Matt had his private coversation with Julie in the HOH room BEFORE Andrew made his speech, Hayden was acknowledged as the "weakest link" in the Brigade because of his involvement with Kristen. For those reasons Hayden was probably the odd man out with the other three REGARDLESS of Andrew calling them out and Hayden's goodbye message (which the rest of the Brigade doesn't know about.)

As for Kristen's suspicions. I can hardly fault Ragan, Brendon and Britney for not embracing Kristen's theory that the men formed an alliance. Heck, this alliance was formed WEEK ONE...so why was it only "suspected" now??? Because Kristen had one foot out the door and in sheer desparation tossed that theory to the others. If she REALLY suspected it, why not suggest it beforehand by inspiration? Quite honestly, if I was playing the game and a HG was on the block who was considered as good as gone, I would take WHATEVER they say with a grain of salt because they'll any ANYTHING in desparation to try to save themselves. In this case Kristen's desparate theory happened to be true, but the timing was all wrong for her in her attempt to try to get the others to believe.

In the recap it stated when Kristen heard Hayden's goodbye message she was "shocked about the Brigade, but doesn't hold it against Hayden because they all knew that this is a game." Sure doesn't sound like someone who KNEW about the alliance, and more like someone just grasping at straws in a meager attempt to save her own hide.

08-08-10, 10:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-10 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

Saying that Enzo and Matt had doubts about Hayden doesn't change what I'm saying because I'm saying Hayden didn't succeed in keeping his alliance with Kristen a secret. I'm not blaming Hayden for being busted by Andrew's speech or for his good-bye speech to Kristen. I'm blaming him for being too obvious all along.

(And, by obvious, I also mean doing things that couldn't be shown on CBS. Things that should get you to call him Pervhayden rather than list him numero uno!! There was no self-control that's for sure!)

And Kristen may have tossed an Hail Mary but she tossed it in that particular direction because Hayden wasn't campaigning to save himself. That was dumb. Hayden should have at least made it look like he was unsafe, not count on the hamsters' blindness. His actions should have revealed the existence of the Brigade to everyone.

08-09-10, 06:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"

>I'm saying Hayden didn't succeed in keeping his alliance with Kristen a secret.

While they were BOTH in the House he managed to keep it a secret so I would consider that quite successful. That's clearly what I meant when I initially stated in my ranking that he kept it a secret. When an evicted HG is sent home NOTHING is a secret anymore because they can replay the whole season and watch everything play out. Krtisten just found out from Hayden before TIVO when she was out of the game.

>I'm blaming him for being too obvious all along.

Really? Living in such close quarters and having only ONE out of ten other HGs "catch" you in any physical act is not "obvious" in my book. If anything I commend them for trying to be discreet. Things that would get me to call anyone a "perv," "skank," "horndog," etc. are when they make an obvious public display...aka Rachdon...aka Skank-mance...etc.

>And Kristen may have tossed an Hail Mary but she tossed it in that particular direction because Hayden wasn't campaigning to save himself. That was dumb.

How did she know he wasn't campaigning? Actually he did when working Brendon to assure the crucial fourth vote. Since Kristen didn't know he campaigned to Brendon how would she know one way or the other if he approached Enzo, Matt and Lane and campaigned in the same manner to them during the week. She didn't...she assumed he wasn't because he was "calm." Or in other words, because he wasn't carrying on like a hysterical, obnoxious, and/or ridiculous victim putting on a crybaby spectacle. Hayden's ability to stay calm and not carry on like Rachel, Britney, Monet, Andrew, and Kristen is one of the reasons I ranked him "numero uno."

>His actions should have revealed the existence of the Brigade to everyone.

OH...OK. So why did it take a "Hail Mary" out of a desparate plea from an unofficially evicted HG to suspect the existence of a Brigade??? Fact is there were NO actions from Hayden (and the rest of the alliance) during the past month revealing the existence of the Brigade. As for the guys working out together....PLEEEEASE, like that's the first time they were working out together? Come on, they probably all had a workout routine going for the past month.

08-09-10, 07:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
>While they were BOTH in the
>House he managed to keep
>it a secret so I
>would consider that quite successful.
>That's clearly what I meant
>when I initially stated in
>my ranking that he kept
>it a secret.

I love it when I can use your own words against you:

"Enzo suspected hanky-panky before Andrew dropped the bomb on Eviction Night. And when Matt had his private coversation with Julie in the HOH room BEFORE Andrew made his speech, Hayden was acknowledged as the "weakest link" in the Brigade because of his involvement with Kristen...

That's not what I call keeping a secret!!!! That's what I meant when I said Hayden didn't keep his alliance hidden.

>Things that would get
>me to call anyone a
>"perv," "skank," "horndog," etc. are
>when they make an obvious
>public display...aka Rachdon...aka Skank-mance...etc.

Wait a minute! Are you saying that you were calling her Pervati not because she irritated your high sense of morality but simply because the other contestants were aware that she was a flirt?!!! I'm sorry that I mistakenly took you for a prude all these years!

Hayden and Kristen did have quite a few public displays on the live feeds!!
(I hope I don't have to spell it out any clearer on these PG-13 boards but it went well beyond whatever Parvati ever did on the show!)

>How did she know he wasn't
>campaigning?...
>how would she know
>one way or the other
>if he approached Enzo, Matt
>and Lane and campaigned in
>the same manner to them
>during the week. She didn't...she
>assumed he wasn't because he
>was "calm."

Kristen didn't assume Hayden wasn't campaigning, she knew because he told her he wouldn't. After that, all she needed to do was to observe him and note that Enzo, Matt and Lane weren't willing to help her.

08-09-10, 09:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"

>I love it when I can
>use your own words against
>you:

??????????????????????????
I believe we're talking about something different. What I meant was Hayden keeping the Brigade a secret while Kristen was in the House. Which he did. I think you are referring to keeping his showmance with Kristen a secret. Quite frankly I could give a rat's behind about stupid sappy summer camp flings. Hayden, as well as the other three, have and still are being successful in keeping the Brigade a secret from the HGs STILL IN THE HOUSE.

>(I hope I don't have to
>spell it out any clearer
>on these PG-13 boards but
>it went well beyond whatever
>Parvati ever did on the
>show!)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
No joke...and I could give you AT LEAST six reasons why Perv-ati never went beyond PG-13...

1) No Soap
2) No Shower
3) No Deodorant
4) No Toothpaste
5) No Mouthwash
6) No Shampoo

I could go on...but that would only reinforce how ridiculous it is to compare BB to Survivor when it comes to sexual situations on a Reality Show.

>Kristen didn't assume Hayden wasn't campaigning,
>she knew because he told
>her he wouldn't.

OOOOHHHHHH...So he "told" her...and I guess that makes it Gospel???!!!! LOL Why of course, why would he be different from 95% of all the other Reality contestants? LOL
Fact is Hayden DID campaign. And right after Kristen and Hayden were nominated (while Kristen was laying in a fetal position wailing her eyes out...like Rachel...like Britney...like Monet...like Andrew) well Andrew wasn't in a fetal position but still crying like a baby...it was Hayden who was campaigning like crazy with Britney, Rachel, and Brendon prior to the POV ceremony. And after POV, he continued to campaign with Brendon to get all the votes necessary to stay. Anyone who believes Hayden wasn't campaigning is not watch the same BB I am.

08-09-10, 10:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-10 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

"I believe we're talking about something different."

Well, you responded to my post. I should know which alliance I was talking about! I was actually talking about both. The two came out last week. Hayden was pretty lucky that Brendon is dumb because she was close to getting the 4 votes. Ragan and Britney would have voted to save her if they knew they had the numbers.

As for Survivor, they had plenty of rewards. I'm sure you remember:

So, are you excusing Hayden because of hygiene or because he's your guy and your guy can never do wrong. He was calm alright. Kristen had a hand in helping him be calm!!!!

As for telling Kristen he wouldn't campaign, did he lie to her? Not when it came to the Meows. Didn't she know him better than you do?

08-11-10, 09:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5"
Ok, the fact you were ALSO referring to the showmance I can understand why you said what you said. But personally, I still feel the Brigade has done a remarkable job keeping its alliance a secret from the rest of the players in the House.

As for defining Skank...my tolerance with Hayden has nothing to do with his #1 ranking and more to do with his (and Kristen's) intent to try to be as discreet as possible. Conversely, when players make a public display or go out of their way to show their sexual intent and/or actions, they become deserving of my "skank" label. And when they show a repeated pattern or trend toward that behavior, that sends my Skank-meter off the charts, i.e. the bathing Perv-ati you were able to pull from your pictorial collection and share with us. I'm glad you found one that showcases her monster choppers. I'm still looking for the letters "RIP" engraved on one of her tombstone size teeth. Lastly, being able to wipe the skank off her body during a rare reward bath does not take away from her lacking the basic hygene essentials during the other 100 or so days she played Survivor.

But let's keep this simple. Clearly there have been more sexual behavior and interactions on BB than Survivor. And if for one minute you believe one cannot make a direct coorelation with a more frequent ability of daily hygene and more sexual interaction on BB, then we should end this particular discussion right now because obviously the forest is not being seen through the trees.

Did Kristen know Hayden better than we did???
HMMMM, I guess if you're talking about his kissing ability and "pleasure points," I can't argue with that. But as I stated before, I could care less about what one player thinks about another player's sexual likes, dislikes, and/or preferences. I'm talking about Hayden's gameplay and strategy and anyone who thinks Kristen knew more about Hayden's gameplay than the viewing public is completely mistaken.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •