BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE
What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#13) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.
Here is where you can start your research
This seasons Hamsters are...
Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, spontaneous and sneaky
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, over dramatic and loyal
Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.
Occupation: High School Swim Coach
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, driven, intelligible (?)
Name: Britney Haynes
Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.
Occupation: Hotel Sales Manager
Three adjectives that describe you: Argumentative, comedic and opinionated
Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.
Occupation: Insurance Adjuster
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, likeable and obnoxious
Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.
Occupation: College Student
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, athletic and charming
Current Residence: Texarkana, AR
Occupation: Deputy Sheriff - Sergeant
Three adjectives that describe you: Tenacious, passionate and fun-loving (silly)
Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.
Occupation: Boutique Manager
Three adjectives that describe you: Strong-minded, motivated, kind-hearted
Current Residence: Decatur, Texas
Occupation: Oil Rig Salesman
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, athletic
Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.
Occupation: Web designer
Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, creative and sweet-talker
Current Residence: Glen Carbon, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Exotic, active and the coolest person you will ever meet
Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.
Occupation: Chemistry Graduate Student/VIP Cocktail Waitress
Three adjectives that describe you: Bubbly, effervescent and adventurous
Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.
Occupation: College Professor
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, genuine, intelligent
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)
3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used.
DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 pm / 6:59 pm central,
on Thurs. 07/08/10.
4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.
6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points
10-Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through, you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.
"Big Brother Saboteur" BONUS:
One houseguest has been chosen to be the Big Brother Saboteur. The twist: one houseguest whose mission will be to carry out home viewer suggestions to disrupt the strategy and game play of the other houseguests. This “Player" will take our suggestions to "sabotage their fellow players” and wreak havoc on the house.
The Bonus: Choose the HG who will be "The Saboteur".
Get it correct and win a free list change to use further on down the line.
"The Saboteur" Bonus must be played before the show starts, July 15th, Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT. While the saboteur's identity will remain a secret to the houseguests, home viewers will learn who it is during the first live eviction show on July 15.
*Post your list To starting with the first HG (#13) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
* Good Luck and have fun!!
*Be back here by Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT, July 5th to make your first picks.
*It has been a long time for an unspoiled season.