The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well another year has come and almost gone..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-11-09, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well another year has come and almost gone..."
What are your impressions of this season?
Do you think the final 3 should be there?
Of the final 3, whom do you wish will not win?

This season was not as mentionable as some seasons. I mean the DNA twist, and America's Player seasons had more umph im my opinion. Then again, most of the players I have chosen in the past to win, usually dont. (I have only picked 2 people that actually won, and only one season I called it from an online observation before the first episode aired, the other I picked week 3 I think.)

While Chima was shocking, and the Coup de ta ta Jessie changed the games outcome im sure, the fact remains everything happens for a purpose. Im still trying to figure out the purpose.

By the looks of things, Kevin or Jordan would be an idiot not to take Natalie, and eject the other. So that begs the question, who do think should win? I think Kevin, with Natalie as the only other obvious choice to win. Jordan did nothing in this game to win for herself until sept 10th episode.

Hell no I dont think that Nat, Kevin, and Jordan belong final 3. In my perfect senario If we are being honest here, I would love to have seen Cowboy return to the game, not Jessie. However, that didnt happen, so That left me to consider Ronnie, Michelle, and Casey. I wanted Casey to win from day 1, I wanted Jessie ejected immediately, and yes Chima you needed to go way before your own self demise.

I think Jordan did not play a game at all, I think that Jordan took a vacation with lots of fun filled games. I can only hope that Kevin wins Final HOH and then doesnt get a case of stupids and keep Jordan... Dumb move it could come back. Michelle, Jeff, Russel, Natalie would all vote to make Jordan win. Natalie would feel betrayed and Jeff is a no brainer, Michelle made a deal with her before the eviction, and Rusell will keep his word.

All I can say is I'll be back next season to play in the BBrat games and read your coments.

My hopes for next seasons show take: The best of the BB Losers. Bring back some of the players that should have won, but did not, because of game changing twists and etc...

Thanks for reading.

AvidRealityWatcher (ARW)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well another year has come and ... RonReports 09-16-09 1
 RE: Well another year has come and ... MDLady13 09-17-09 2
 RE: Well another year has come and ... Colonel Zoidberg 09-19-09 3
 RE: Well another year has come and ... JTaylor 09-23-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-09, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Well another year has come and almost gone..."
I was very happy with this season of Big Brother. It had plenty of surprises. I also wanted to see Casey do better, but in his final competition he made the dumb mistake of playing to win alcohol for the house instead of playing to save himself. Jordan performed excellently in her final two competitions. Natalie hurt herself by lying about her age and by making sure that Lydia would vote against her by answering Lydia's question so insultingly. I am happy that Jordan won and that Jeff got fan favorite. Jordan was the best person of the final three. The other two were too dishonest for me to feel happy if they would have won.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well another year has come and almost gone..."
I actually really enjoyed this season. It had good alliances and personalities, enough people to like and enough people to hate. I was a Jeff/Jordan/Michele person from the beginning so I am happy with how the season ended. There were several curveballs to stir things up and certainly enough suspense. I was happy to see Ronnie and Chima self-destruct, Lydia to go away and for Jesse to be knocked off his high horse. Natalie and Kevin were super annoying but they made for good villains. Overall it was a very good season!

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-19-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Well another year has come and almost gone..."
They were all idiots. Every last one of them. From Braden, who was the classic dumb surfer dude, to Jordan, who would be outscored on an IQ test by a bagel, it was a season of idiots. These people were so dum that, if they played against the Chenbot's unborn offspring, the unborn child would undoubtedly win and be able to buy his/her mom something better to wear on finale night than a rain poncho.

Russell, Michele, and Ronnie were all entertaining. Ronnie was an Ohio U guy, my alma mater, so my loyalty was to him right off; after that, I hated Kevin and Natalie, along with Lydia and Chima (this season's Nerd Herd, if you will.)

As for the twist...I came up with a better twist in ten minutes than the cliques twist. And ending it at F10? Gimme a break. It's like they had it just to then not have it.

JTaylor 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-09, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JTaylor Click to send private message to JTaylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Well another year has come and almost gone..."
HOORAY for JORDAN...JEFF was just dumb listening to Kevin and Natalie. Natalie was an arrogant louse and Kevin her fall guy and a sneak.

I am so delighted that Jordon won. She proved that she had the smarts and ability by winning the final challenge and choosing Natalie the snake to go to the end

Over the years, for the most part, the slimiest people have won and it restores my faith that Jordon won, she was not a creepy, lying worm but actually a real human being!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •