The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wondering about Lydia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-22-09, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wondering about Lydia"
So we all saw the other night she had a chat with Natalie and then all of a sudden Jessie was a jerk and she was going to confront him in the jury house, etc. Does anyone know what exactly Natalie told Lydia that angered her so much?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wondering about Lydia vince3 08-22-09 1
   RE: Wondering about Lydia Jubilayhee 08-23-09 2
 RE: Wondering about Lydia Aruba 08-23-09 3
 RE: Wondering about Lydia mia rules18 08-23-09 4
   RE: Wondering about Lydia Aruba 08-23-09 7
 RE: Wondering about Lydia zazzy 08-23-09 5
   RE: Wondering about Lydia zazzy 08-23-09 6
       RE: Wondering about Lydia BBBecky22 08-24-09 8
 RE: Wondering about Lydia MDLady13 09-17-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-09, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
Jessie pitted Lydia against Natalie. He romanced both of them, in different ways, and used the jealousy of each girl that they didn't have him exclusively to have them at each other's throats on and off.......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jubilayhee 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-09, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jubilayhee Click to send private message to Jubilayhee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
Lydia will be giving Jesse handjobs in no time at the jury house

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-23-09, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
Lydia's supposed anger at Jessie when talking with Julie after her eviction was nothing more than a smokescreen IMO. I believe Lydia reacted that way on purpose to hopefully defect any potential questions from Julie as to why she acted like a slut in the BB House.

Any host with half a brain would have seen through that and would have still proceeded to question her on being this season's whore...but not our sweet little Chenbot.

As for what's in store for Jessie and Lydia in the Jury House?...
Once a skanky ho, always a skanky ho. And Lydia is a SKANKY HO!
Once a horny toad, always a horny toad. And Jessie is a HORNY TOAD!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
Agreed, I think it was all for show, how supposedly mad at Jesse she was....So, bottom line, Jesse did not hook up with Natalie or attempt to hook up with Natalie, just pitted her against Lydia?

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-23-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"

>So, bottom line, Jesse did not hook up with Natalie or attempt
>to hook up with Natalie, just pitted her against Lydia?

In his interview with Julie he stated that he was aware Natalie had a serious boyfriend so that appears to be the reason he didn't "hook up" with her. HMMMM, a Horndog with a conscience...Interesting.

I think if both were available Jessie would most want to date Natalie, but keep Lydia on the side to use as his trashy Ho.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-23-09, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
Lydia learned from Nat that basically everything she told Jesse, he told Nat, even stuff that was supposed to be kept in confidence, like who Lydia worked for (Heather Mills).

She also learned that Jesse told Nat he wanted a relationship with Nat...and this was at the time that Jesse was diddling with Lydia. Add that to Jesse's voting to evict her when she was on the block...she saw that she was being played by Jesse. (I think her feelings were hurt that Jesse was crushed out on Nat...and she gave Nat details of her escapades with Jesse...including his using Nat's sweatshirt for "after", and Nat wondering what that stuff was on her sweatshirt and no one told her. Well, you asked... )

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-23-09, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
Check out Ross Matthews interview with Lydia on his internet show, Inside Dish:

http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews

She "owns" her activities with Jesse and even puta a number to it. Start around the 8 min mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing...and at around the 10 min mark Ross asks her to rate Jesse as a lover and she does! LOL, it was a hoot! Keep going to around the 11:20 point when Ross asks her how many times she and Jesse hooked up. LOL!

BBBecky22 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-09, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBBecky22 Click to send private message to BBBecky22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
I just watched this interview. She is so disgusting. I'm nauseated. And that baby voice, trying to be cute thing... so not cute!

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wondering about Lydia"
I honestly couldn't stand the chick from the 2nd episode. At first I thought she might be cool and fun but she turned psycho pretty quickly. A total mess in every single sense of the word!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •