Ladies and Gentleman, Voyeurs, Game Players, Reality Show Addicts, and Hamster Lovers:
Okay... here's the goal for graduation: To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for this season.
Starting with the next HG (#6) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.
I grade on a scale and will plan to throw in a few pop quizzes.
Ok class, settle down.
Lydia Tavera was the 7th class member to be evicted from Big Brother 11. She left in the 7th spot.
Now the game begins:
Grade - Place Name Score on current list
Upward movement - ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.
Congratulations HauntedOne and Corvis! You both continue to hold a tie for the lead.
A+ (1) Corvis 7
A+ (1) HauntedOne - 7
A (3) Lasann 8
A- (4) zazzy 9
^B+ (5) mia rules - 16
B+ (5) mrc 16
^B+ (5) Suzzee - 16
B (8) VisionQuest 18
B- (9) Starshine 19
^C+ (10)krismiss2us - 20
C+ (10) SilverStar - 20
D+ (12) kircon 30
F (13) tribephyl 42
I will ask my question again.
Who do you think will win Big Brother 11?
Your list is what I will grade weekly.
Do you want to change it?
What are the rules?Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 13 = 0)
3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out. Keep an eye out for pop quizes the will reward you with a free edit.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
4) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. 25 points this week.
To start the game, you need to post a list in this thread. Start with #6 (next eviction) to #1 (the winner of BB11)
5) After the first evection has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
Where can I find research material?
You can start HERE.
The CBS site can be found HERE.
You can check out the Big Brother Live Feed Updates & Spoilers Forum. Or not!
What ever you do have fun with this summer class.
Here is a couple of photos of my cake:
When does the next class start?
Class begins promptly at 7:00 pm central, 8:00pm ET/PT. Thursday, August 27th
If you have any other questions just tack them to the door or send me a PM.
Good Luck Everyone!