The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thanks for welcoming me to your group."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-09, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thanks for welcoming me to your group."
I wanted to stop and say thanks for welcoming me into your group. As my name implies, I do watch my fair share of reality. In fact I watch 14 of the shows listed to the left here.

My favorites are:
Survivor
Big Brother
Apprentice
Biggest Loser
Hell's Kitchen
Amazing Race
Iron Chef America
Top Chef and
The Mole

I am not an I love NY, J & K + 8, or Real World type of watcher. I would rather watch Joe Rogan host a marathon of Fear Factor on every channel for 2 days. (I cant stand that show either. However, I did find complete facination watching I Love Money (season 1 only). Cant tell you why I did, It was quite simply the dumbest hour I spent every week just to see what was going to happen next.

Before anyone of you can put 2 and 2 together, Yes I know Biggest Loser is in direct conflict with the Cooking Shows, but thats how I roll. I am a General Manager at a restaurant in Illinois, and my wife has currently lost 120lbs and wants to lose 50 more.

well enough about me, thanks again for welcoming me into your group. lets see what happens next.

AvidRealityWatcher (ARW)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Your welcome tribephyl 07-31-09 1
 What he said ^ suzzee 07-31-09 2
 RE: Thanks for welcoming me to your... zazzy 07-31-09 3
 Welcome jbug 07-31-09 4
 A welcome & invitation! kircon 07-31-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-09, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Your welcome "
It's in our blood to be welcoming.
It's just suprising that it took this long for you to find us.
As you probably already know, we pretty much have forums for all of those shows you listed, and if not then they fall under Other Reality. Have fun checking out all the neat forums and all the great people.

-tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-31-09, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "What he said ^"
This is a wonderful group of people, stop by the "complete guidelines" link up above the posts, it helps. There are also "Off Topic" and "Help" forums that can answer a lot of questions too.

So, did you bring snacks?

Hamster Fest 08

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-31-09, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks for welcoming me to your group."
Hi, I watch TBL, too (The Biggest Loser) and a friend roped me into Top Chef this year after talking about it for several seasons.

If Richard Hatch is part of Survivor again I would watch it. Otherwise I burned out on it many seasons ago. I could tell from the first ep who was going to win, thanks to reading all the clever people on this board who pointed out the main giveaway the show would do in ep 1 that pointed to the winner.

Would you ever eat in one of the chef of Hell's Kitchen's restaurants?

And what is your wife doing that helped her lose 120 lbs? Wow, congrats to her!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Welcome"
Hi ARW (we can be on a first name basis here )

I watch a lot of reality tv too.
I was just thinking a few days ago how when reality tv first started I thought it was so lame; in fact I didn't see the first 3 (or maybe 4) seasons of Survivor. But I really got into TAR and then some others. I love all the cooking shows.

So go check out the other forums and jump in.
And? there is one for "Other" reality t shows that are not listed to our left.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "A welcome & invitation!"
I want to welcome you too ARW. These are a great group of people who love Reality TV just like you do. I want you to check out the games. In the Survivor section there is a forum devoted to just games.

I host a game called PTTE. It’s an eviction list game. You can join anytime. Just make a list of the evection order from #10 (next evictee) to the winner of Big Brother. Post it here; BB11PTTE 1st, 2nd, & 3rd eviction results

Hope to see you there. Have fun!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •