The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Hello and welcome back to the BBRAT. What? This is your first time here? Oh, For those who didn't catch it last week, the rules will follow in small print.
For those who've already "moved in" skip on down to the results.

BBRAT condensed Rules...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Mayhem!: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be branded Homeless.
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third week's entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered at different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. Any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest", "everybody else", etc. will not be counted.
Where it asks to name one HG, simply name one HG.

6. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

7. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

The 2nd Eviction Results

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Ronnie (10)
2. Guest Host: Lydia (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 8 to 1 (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Russell (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Casey ~ Natalie ~ Russell (5)
4. The Pawn: Jeff ~ Jordan (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Laura (10)

Mayhem: Phood Phight!
What a mess! And oh so sticky!
A lot of sweet stuff got tossed around and here where it landed and what they were worth.
(1) a bowl full of chocolate pudding: 0 bowls = 7 points / 1 bowl = 9 points / 2 bowls = 5 points
(2) an orange: 0 oranges = 9 points / 1 orange = 5 points / 2 oranges = 7 points
(3) a cone of cotton candy. 0 cones = 5 points / 1 cone = 7 points / 2 cones = 9 points

wallflower: (2 cotton candy) = 25 points
Vision Quest: (1 cotton candy) = 23 points
Rebel Crown: (1 cotton candy) = 23 points
Starshine: (1 chocolate pudding, 1 orange, 2 cotton candy) = 23 points
krissmiss: (1 chocolate pudding, 2 orange) = 23 points
HauntedOne: (1 cotton candy) = 23 points
kircon: (1 orange, 2 cotton candy) = 21 points
Lasann: (clean) = 21 points
miarules: (clean) = 21 points
Road Kill: (2 chocolate pudding) = 19 points
DearAbby: (2 chocolate pudding, 2 orange) = 17 points
vince: (2 chocolate pudding, 2 orange) = 17 points
SilverStar: (1 orange) = 17 points
suzzee: (2 chocolate pudding, 1 orange) = 15 points

------------------------

This week in the BBRAT House
krismiss (49) acheives the highest score this week and gets the bonus, the bed and the basket bestowed upon HOH bedroomers.
That means everyone with 24 or less points will be placed Outside! and don't forget that nasty -3 point penalty.

BBRAT HOH: (+5)
krismiss

In The In Crowd: (0)
suzzee
vince
SilverStar
Rebel Crown
Road Kill
Starshine
kircon
Wallflower
mia rules

Outhouse: (-3)
VisionQuest
DearAbby

In the Leotard: (missing)
HauntedOne (once)
Lasann (once)

Overall...
suzzee still sits in first, vince still in 2nd and Silverstar still in 3rd, that takes care of the first 3 spots. Rebel Crown bounces up a step into 4th and due to her stint in HOH, krismiss steps way up into 5th.
On the other end we have Lasann and HauntedOne who have donned the orange leotard of missing entries. While VisionQuest and DearAbby are forced to sleep outside and eat nothing but froglegs and fennel.

BBRAT
SUBTOTAL
HOH/Outs
This Week
Last Week
TOTAL
suzzee
vince
SilverStar
Rebel Crown
krismiss
Road Kill
Starshine
kircon
Wallflower
mia rules
VisionQuest
DearAbby
HauntedOne
leotard20
Lasann
leotard18

4th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 30th of July at 7:59pm BOARDTIME

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10)

Mayhem:
Order from Chaos - ChenBot ShoutOuts v.1

Place the hamsters in a line, the order in which Julie Chen says their name during the episode, from 1st to last.

Every hamster in the correct position will be awarded with 5 points. (With 9 hamsters that could very well be 45 points. However, if you do get all 9 correct I'll award you with an extra 5 points for a total of 50.)
This will be judged with the Thursday episode only.
The previously evicted houseguest will be removed from your list and condensed to reflect the current houseguests.

And here is a list of the current hamsters...

BB11 Househamsters Picture Wall
Braden ~ Casey ~ Chima ~ Jeff ~ Jordan
Kevin ~ Jessie ~ Laura
Lydia ~ Michele ~ Natalie ~ Ronnie ~ Russel

HouseKeeping
* A little late, sorrry about that.

* Urrp...Ronnie makes me wanna hurl
* Natalie and Lydia are soooo bothersome.
* Louie, behind the wall, is telling me that Jordan is smart. I don't believe him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry zazzy 07-27-09 1
   RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry kircon 07-27-09 2
       RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry suzzee 07-28-09 3
           RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry zazzy 07-28-09 5
       RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry zazzy 07-28-09 4
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry AvidRealityWatcher 07-29-09 6
   Welcome ARW! tribephyl 07-29-09 8
       RE: Welcome ARW! AvidRealityWatcher 07-29-09 10
   RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry suzzee 07-29-09 9
   RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry zazzy 07-30-09 21
       RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry AvidRealityWatcher 07-31-09 25
           RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry zazzy 07-31-09 27
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry Rebel Crown 07-29-09 7
 Question vince3 07-29-09 11
   answer tribephyl 07-30-09 18
       RE: answer zazzy 07-31-09 26
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry krismiss2us 07-30-09 12
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry Road Kill 07-30-09 13
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry Starshine 07-30-09 14
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry VisionQuest 07-30-09 15
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry vince3 07-30-09 16
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry DearAbby 07-30-09 17
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry suzzee 07-30-09 19
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry SilverStar 07-30-09 20
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry zazzy 07-30-09 22
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry Wallflower66 07-30-09 23
 RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry kircon 07-30-09 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-27-09, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
"Order from Chaos - ChenBot ShoutOuts v.1
Place the hamsters in a line, the order in which Julie Chen says their name during the episode, from 1st to last"

Anyone have a BB dartboard?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-09, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Will this do?

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-09, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
How about tranquilizer darts?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

07-28-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
I'll take one, thanks!

07-28-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
4. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Perfect....and the one I want to wear it is... can you guess?

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-09, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Can I play along, just found this website, saw your post, love it. If you say yes here are my choices for the next event.

1. Head of Hamsters: Jeff
2. Guest Host: Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Russel
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? - No
5. Exit-Polls: 6 - 1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Ronnie
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Kevin
3. Total ChipHead: Chima
4. The Pawn: Chima
5. Released to the Wild: Ronnie

Mayhem:
Place the hamsters in a line, the order in which Julie Chen says their name during the episode, from 1st to last.

Jessie
Jordan
Casey
Natalie
Ronnie
Russel
Jeff
Lydia
Kevin
Chima

If not allowed so be it, would love to see how you all do anyways.

I just wish Casey wasnt on the block. I was rooting for him, but he really isnt playing this game well. IMHO he is hiding from his 5th graders, LOL.

thanks

07-29-09, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Welcome ARW!"
You are indeed invited to join in on the fun!
The BBRAT is for everyone.
As is RTVW in general. But I'm glad it was the BBRAT that got you posting.
Welcome!

07-29-09, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Welcome ARW!"
Thanks for welcoming me in.
Cant wait to see what happens next.

Good luck to us all.

ARW

07-29-09, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Welcome aboard Avid!

07-30-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
21. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
HI Avid, welcome to RTVW, tell us who your most liked and least liked houseguests are.

07-31-09, 01:09 AM (EST)
25. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
thanks for asking zazzy,

My wife and I like to try to pick the winner after the first eviction. We watch and consider the actions of the hg's and then have to submit our favorite.

last year I told my wife that dan was the one i wanted to see win. and as we all know, he did.

the year before I picked Erik, who just so happened to be americas choice. I picked him from the internet line up before the premier episode for that season. As we all know he didnt win BB, however he made over $60,000 thats not to shabby.

this year I chose Casey. I thought he had the personality to do it. So after the first eviction I told my wife, IF Casey wins you have to take me out on a date, IF your player wins I have to take you out on a date, (her choice).

Episode 1 she chose Lydia, and by the 1st elimination, she locked it in.

Both of us agreed on one thing; When it was announced that Jessie could and the would be entering the house again, we both were disgusted. I cant stand that egotistical, steroid enhanced, jar haired, ignoramous. There was a reason he was evicted during his season, HE SUCKS.

Now that Casey has been eliminated, I guess I have to go with my #2 choice, Sorry to say but Ronnie, love him or hate him, is very effective in keeping himself alive. Jessie is a tool for not putting him up and eliminating him, and if Russel doesnt, then Go Go Ronnie.

Sorry to be so wordy, but you asked, theres the answer.

I cant stand the following: Jessie, Chima, Jeff or the whole Jessie, Natalie, Lydia love triangle.

I liked Casey, I respect Ronnie (if he doesnt screw it up for himself), and I like Russel a little.

And as a final thought, I CAN NOT AND NEVER WILL LIKE EVIL ##### AND HIS ESTRANGED DAUGHTER. That kind of play may make for good tv, however, anyone like him should not be rewarded for being an a@#hole.

AvidRealityWatcher but please just call me ARW.

PS. I finally was able to check my post and when I did I happen to notice a few of you wrote ARW in your post. Quite honestly I couldnt figure what ARW stood for. I know LOL, LMAO, IMHO, etc... but ARW? About 15 minutes later it dawned on me, and boy did I feel STUPID. Lmao. I love the shortend nick simply because you made me laugh at myself. Thanks guys.

ARW.

07-31-09, 08:55 AM (EST)
27. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Thanks, ARW. Part of the fun is everyone has different likes and dislikes. I know what you mean about Evil D!ck. Is his daughter still estranged, I wonder?

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-09, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-09 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

2. Guest Host: Lydia
3. Pawn of Vengence: Russell
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 5-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jesse
3. Total ChipHead: Jeff
4. The Pawn: Natalie
5. Released to the Wild: Jesse

Mayhem:
Jesse, Ronnie, Jordan, Natalie, Jeff, Kevin, Lydia, Russell, Michelle, Chima, Casey.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-09, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Question"
About the Shout outs: Thursday as in 7/30, or 8/6?

07-30-09, 03:09 PM (EST)
18. "answer"
Sorry 'bout that. Um ... thursday, August 6th.

07-31-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
26. "RE: answer"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-09 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

Argghh...I answered it for last night's show. Thought I was doing well! (I wish you had updated the main post to reflect that detail. ).

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-30-09, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Michele
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jordan
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Russell
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Lydia
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Kevin
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Ronnie

Mayhem:
Place the hamsters in a line, the order in which Julie Chen says their name during the episode, from 1st to last

Ok so i'm totally computer stupid and don't know how to do all the cool graphic stuff ya'll do, so here goes my list first to last: Ronnie, Michele, Casey, Jessie, Kevin, Lydia, Jeff, Jordan, Natalie, Russel

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
2. Guest Host: Ronnie
3. Pawn of Vengence: Russell
5. Exit-Polls: 7-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Michelle
3. Total ChipHead: Russell
4. The Pawn: Russell
5. Released to the Wild: Natalie

Jessie, Jordan, Casey, Michelle, Ronnie, Lydia, Natalie, Russel, Jeff, Chima, Kevin

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jordan
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-3

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Michelle
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Lydia
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Natalie
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Casey
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Ronnie

Mayhem:
Place the hamsters in a line, the order in which Julie Chen says their name during the episode, from 1st to last

Ronnie, Natalie, Michele, Jessie, Jeff, Casey, Kevin, Russel, Jordan, Lydia,

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
2. Guest Host: Name Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 4-3

Key Players:
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jesse
3. Total ChipHead: Kevin
4. The Pawn: Lydia

Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, Ronnie, Russell, Natalie, Lydia, Jeff, Chima, Kevin

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-09 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Natalie
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jesse
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Ronnie
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 7-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jesse
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Lydia

Shout Outs: Natalie, Jessie, Ronnie, Lydia, Kevin, Jeff, Jordan, Russell, Casey, Michele
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be -CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jeff
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Ronnie
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Lydia

Shout Outs: Natalie, Jesse, Ronnie, Lydia, Jeff, Chima, Jordan, Russell, Kevin, Michele, Casey

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-30-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Froglegs! Yum! Tastes like chicken!

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition ~ Russell
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition ~ Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition ~ Natalie
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? ~ Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? ~ 7-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block ~ Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block ~ Jeff
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? ~ Chima
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted ~ Ronnie
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. ~ Jessie

Mayhem:

1. Jessie
2. Chima
3. Jordan
4. Kevin
5. Jeff
6. Ronnie
7. Lydia
8. Natalie
9. Michelle
10. Russell
11. Casey

07-30-09, 03:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Michelle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Jordan
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 7-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Ronnie
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Russ
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Jesse
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Natalie

Mayhem:

Casey
Ronnie
Michelle
Jeff
Lydia
Jesse
Jordan
Kevin
Natafleas
Russ
Chima

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Natalie
2. Guest Host: Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff
5. Exit-Polls: 4-3

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jessie
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Lydia
3. Total ChipHead: Chima
4. The Pawn: Michele
5. Released to the Wild: Lydia

Mayhem: I think I'll just put them in order of how much I like them. Hopefully Julie feels the same way.

Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, Casey, Russell, Chima, Michele, Lydia, Natalie, Jessie, Ronnie

07-30-09, 04:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-09 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

Power Positions:

2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jordin
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 6-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Russell
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Russell
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Michelle

Mayhem:

Jesse
Michelle
Jordin
Ronnie
Casey
Lydia
Nat
Jeff
Kevin
Chima
Russell

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-30-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Casey
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jessie
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Chima
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jeff
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Michelle
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Natalie
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Lydia

Mayhem:
Ronnie, Russell, Jessie, Chima, Casey, Jordan, Jeff, Natalie, Lydia, Michelle, Kevin

A Tribephyl original siggie

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-30-09, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: BBRAT6: 4th Eviction entry"
4th Eviction Entry

Power Positions:
2. Guest Host: Michelle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Russel
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 7-0

Key Players:
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Lydia
3. Total ChipHead: Nat
4. The Pawn: Lydia

Mayhem:Order from Chaos - ChenBot ShoutOuts v.1

Casey
Jesse
Jeff
Chima
Ronnie
Michelle
Lydia
Jordan
Kevin
Natlie
Russ

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •