The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are there more BB knowledgeable players than in the past?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are there more BB knowledgeable players than in the past?"
At first I was thinking this season was going to be a dud. So far it's off the dud list but remains to be seen if it will be a "good" season. One thing I noticed is that there seem to be more BB knowledgeable players than in years' past. That gives me hope:

Laura--admitted student of the game (not that it helped her)

Casey--appears to have studied up. And hooked up with Jesse prior to the game?

Jesse--heck, he played in the game last year

Ronnie--totally an admitted BB studier

Michelle--yep, she's studied up and yet we don't see much strategy yet except floating.

Chima--not only has she studied up but she know Erica, right?

Russell--definitely has studied up; he is taking a page from Evil D!ck at times with his harrassing techniques.

Nat--she must have studied up, she's doing the $hit stirring, too.

Jeff--not sure if he has made comments to suggest he has studied up...but I sense that he has.

Lydia--I think she's BB aware. Can't think of comments that show it, though.

Kevin--he's definitely into the BB thing. I'm guessing he could name every past houseguest over the past seasons.

That leaves Braden and Jordin. I think Jordin has seen BB, and knows about the people who have had sex on the show, otherwise we wouldn't have had the " no booger" comment. Now whether she has studied how to play BB is a whole 'nother aspect. How does someone from small town NC make it onto the show anyway? Is she supposed to be the Kelly Pickler of the group?

Braden...what do you think? Was he the only one to be clueless? Lol.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable... DearAbby 07-24-09 1
   RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable... Snidget 07-24-09 2
       RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable... zazzy 07-24-09 4
 If so... Estee 07-24-09 3
   RE: If so... zazzy 07-24-09 5
 RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable... zazzy 07-27-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-24-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable players than in the past?"
Is she supposed to be the Kelly Pickler of the group?

I said the same thing to DH last night! And I agree with you that this year's hamsters seem to be a little more informed than those in the past.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable players than in the past?"
I think we have a fair number of watched the CBS edited show but there have been a few comments that make me thing most have not ever seen the live feeds nor really understand what 24/7 except when you are singing or they are hiding a competition from the live feed thing means.

07-24-09, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable players than in the past?"
Who do you think is BB show aware versus BB totally aware (shows, comps, live feeds, strategies, failed moves from past players, etc.).

The only ones I think that may be only BB show aware are Jeff, Lydia, and Braden.

I think the rest are totally clued in.

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "If so..."
...then this season is demonstrating the Grand Canyon gap between having information and acting on it.

07-24-09, 04:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: If so..."
LOL.

07-27-09, 09:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Are there more BB knowledgeable players than in the past?"
We may have Kellie Pickler casting confirmation--from Jokers today:

"Mon 5:37 PM BBT Jordan never heard of BB before applying, not more than the name of it. None of her friends ever heard of it either."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •