Dan surrenders control just for long enough to alienate the next two evictees, but I shant get ahead of myself. However, inside the bbrat house...
For those new to the game; read the small print then join us below...
Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back!
Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.
The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....
As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number.
1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.
Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Icon Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.
2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (People Kibble.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.
3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.
4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.
5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.
6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.
With all that out of the way...
7th Eviction Results:
1. Head of Hamsters: Dan (10)
2. Guest Host: Ollie (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Memphis (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 3-0 (10)
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Ollie (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Renny (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Keesha ~ Renny ~ Michelle (5)
4. The Pawn: Jerry (5)
5. Jury Slave: Michelle (10)
So far (and I'm counting the 8th evictee as well) the JurorSuites have become occupied as the following...
JurorSuite 1: Libra
JurorSuite 2: April
JurorSuite 3: Michelle
JurorSuite 4: Ollie
JurorSuite 5: *Vacant*
JurorSuite 6: *Vacant*
JurorSuite 7: *Vacant*
With the claim to April's reservations being in JurorSuite 2, Road Kill manages to get the 5points for the sequester-hamster and an additional 10points for getting the reservation correct.
While SilverStar and miarules, who claimed Michelle and Ollie, only got 5 each for their sequester-hamsters. Bad reservations.
Inside the bbrat house...
Quite force-ably Jedi Road Kill slays the competition and gains the golden key to the big bedroom and the 5 point bonus.
With a Skywalking score of 28 this would require everyone with less than 14 points to... well ... you know.
*places 4 bowls on the floor*
Here ya' go, SilverStar, kircon, suzzee and the champion kibble eater -at 5 weeks on chow- Mistress Rebel Crown.
BBRAT HoH: Road Kill
Parts of the Crowd: DearAbby ~ krismiss ~ mia rules ~ VisionQuest
BBRATs on Kibble: kircon ~ Rebel Crown ~ suzzee ~ SilverStar
BBRAT in the DogHouse: LostAddict
Not to make a mountain out of a molehill but what is up with all of the back and forth between SilverStar and miarules...?
Oh and the top three are still the same.
Blah blah blah.
Good strong game Vision Quest, Dear Abby and Road Kill. You three are very strong competitors and are even managing to make greater strides in the lead. But I dare not say unbeatable just yet.
|BBRAT||Last Eviction||This Eviction||HOH/Chow||Current Standing|
Remaining HG Picture Wall:
Angie ~ April ~ Brian ~ Dan ~ Keesha
Jerry ~ Jessie ~ Libra
Michelle ~ Ollie ~ Renny ~ Memphis ~ Steven
10th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 4th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
4. Exit-Pollster: With 1 possible vote, which HG will give it? (10)
1. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (10)
2. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be sent to a different house, somewhere in the southwest. (10)
3. Dying Message: Name 1 HG who will have the LAST goodbye message for the evictee.
Icon Competition: Dr. tribe's Lab
With a Final Four things can get a bit tricky. People are sooo losing their minds about this time and in the interest of creating some controversy.
I decided that I should for this week really shake things up...
by showing you all a glimpse into my productorial life.
To start with I have invited each of the hamsters back for a genetic experiment.
Yes. I know.
'this is crazy',
'you're out of your mind',
'stop or we'll shoot',
I've heard them all but I went ahead with my experiment anyways.
This will require a warning though, so prepare yourself;
Aww... that's just my wittle puppy girl. "Sophia Lauren StDiamond".
Awww....that's just my wittle pussycat girl. ...Um....what's your name again sweetheart?
The real ugly sights come below...
The following images may be to sensitive for naive little children and elderly curmudgeons whom smell badly.
This goes for anyone who is currently on kibble as well.
This also applies to anyone with a pre-existing eye strain or retinal burn.
It's suggested you should stock up on the dramamine, pepto-TUM-rolaid of choice, barfbags ... towels for clean up .... a change of clothes ... and for goshakes don't look directly at what I'm about to show you. Give your eyes time to adjust first. Or perhaps try one of those looking-at-an-eclipse-thingies.
For a test how about we test your shock value with this one.
And If you can handle the sights from this one then go ahead and look below.
how bout now?
I took the most interesting parts of most of the past and present houseguests and well ...
...with the magic of lighting, duck tape and a little too much time, I present to you bbrats ...
This is Hadj:
This is Padj:
What I can tell you about them both is that they are seperately a fusion of 11 of this season's houseguests and that Hadj is older by only 1 week.
The two houseguests not used were ... nah ... I'll keep that a secret for now.
Or... I could offer some points for guesses, I guess.
So, for every genetic match you correctly see in the "twins" I will offer you 2 points. If you get all of the genetic matches correct for one of them I will offer 5 more points. That's ten additional if you get them both correct.
Now, for those two stragglers...How about 5 more points each if you can guess who I didn't use as well.
* Since were keeping secrets... Yes, if you feel like it, you can PM me your guesses at genetic matches for Hadj and Padj.
* Really, where do I have the time? I don't know?