The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-08, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Renny whins aitchoaitch and commanduurs the poezishun wit a drunken senze of strategery, while inside the bbrat house...

For those new to the game; read the small print then join us below...
Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back!
Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.

The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....

As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Icon Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (People Kibble.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

With all that out of the way...

6th Eviction Results:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Renny (10)
2. Guest Host: Michelle (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Dan (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: No (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 4-1 (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Dan (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Michelle (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Dan ~ Keesha ~ Ollie (5)
4. The Pawn: Jerry (5)
5. Jury Slave: April (10)

Icon Competition:
Couch Potatoes!

Here's the order in which they sat:
{Memphis ~ Michelle ~ Ollie} {April}{Jerry}{Keesha ~ Dan ~ Renny}{Libra}
Here are the points that were handed out...
SilverStar ~ 28
DearAbby ~ 21
LostAddict ~ 21
kircon ~ 21
Road Kill ~ 21
RebelCrown ~ 14
mia rules ~ 14
suzzee ~ 7
VisionQuest ~ 7
krismiss ~ 7

Inside the bbrat house...
From the Doghouse to the HOH, Silver "the comeback kid" Star(48), makes an astounding leap for the top score this week and secures another 5 points added to her stash.
While everyone with less than 24 points for the week staggered on up to the KibbleBowl and lost three points. Soooo losery, krismiss, Road Kill and suzzee. T'was not your week.
BBRAT Standings:
BBRAT HoH: SilverStar
Parts of the Crowd: kircon ~ Rebel Crown ~ DearAbby ~ LostAddict ~ mia rules ~ VisionQuest
BBRATs on Kibble: Road Kill ~ krismiss ~ suzzee
BBRAT in the DogHouse:
New BBRAT:

Overall...
While SilverStar sits in HOH it offers her an opportunity to raise her standing a bit as she now claims 4th place overall. This doesn't change any of the top three for the moment, so shout outs to Vision "the dominator" Quest in first, Dear "the champ" Abby in 2nd and Road "Silent but deadly" Kill in 3rd. Sadly, this means that mia "is my name and these are the" rules has to kick it back in 5th place.
No bitterness though. At least for now...
Speaking of bitterness, can I give another shout out to DearAbby! Whew girl! I ain't had soo much shade pushed all up in my grill b'fo like dat girl. Back duh sheetup. Where you at D? I been like bringbringin you and you ain't been dare. Whazzup wit dat? You all hating and it's you that be Lateing. Pffft.

Okay okay.
That's enough.
Give me back the keyboard, coco.
Bad monkey.
Sorry about that folks.
Uh... the saying is that you should never work with animals or children and it's been tested true once again.
Sorry again.
So...Where were we?
Ah yes.
Overall.
Eh ... pretty much all up there.
So here's the grid...

BBRATLast EvictionThis EvictionHOH/ChowCurrent Standing
VisionQuest
DearAbby
Road Kill
SilverStar
mia rules
suzzee
LostAddict
kircon
Rebel Crown
krismiss

Remaining HG Picture Wall:
Angie ~ April ~ Brian ~ Dan ~ Keesha
Jerry ~ Jessie ~ Libra
Michelle ~ Ollie ~ Renny ~ Memphis ~ Steven

8-9th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 28th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
Due to the Double Eviction this entry will be condensed where it need be and expanded elsewhere.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
4. Exit-Polls: With 3 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
5. Exit-Polls redux: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
4. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be sent to a different house, somewhere in the southwest. (10)
5. Dying Message: Name 1 HG who will have the LAST goodbye message for the evictee.

Icon Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts: Vista Edition
With a double eviction on the horizon (Survivor trumps BigBrother, every time.) it must be time to dust off the old Shout Out competition and upgrade it as it's sure to be a couple of days worth of name calling going on.
So, with Vista edition there will be the bonus of having two shows to collect points from. Thusly, more points will be offered as well.
You will still choose one HG and every time The ChenBot utters their name, you'll chalk up a point. Just like normal.
But with Vista edition, if your chosen HG happens to mention Julie's name, you'll receive 10 points too.

All you have to do is Pick 1 HG to act as your ShoutOut choice:
Dan ~ Jerry ~ Keesha ~ Ollie ~ Memphis ~ Michelle ~ Renny

* Um last week I mentioned something about not wanting to see sequester house and I want to apologize for saying that. Now, with knowing that April and Libra will be stuck together is... somehow proving to be a fun one to wishfully peek in on.
* Believe me Dabs, I'm just as shocked as you are that you weren't one of the first in line for the SequesterHouse Reservations. I guess kibble doesn't really hold the allure of rumpunch.
* Also know that all these shoutouts may have been all part of a bigger ruse to sway you into perhaps considering....
* Aw, I can't.
* *runs off giggling*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... suzzee 08-24-08 1
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... krismiss2us 08-24-08 2
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... Road Kill 08-25-08 3
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... Rebel Crown 08-27-08 4
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... mia rules18 08-27-08 5
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... LostAddict 08-27-08 6
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... VisionQuest 08-28-08 7
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... suzzee 08-28-08 8
   RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... suzzee 08-28-08 10
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... SilverStar 08-28-08 9
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... kircon 08-28-08 11
 RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / ... DearAbby 08-28-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-24-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
AARRRRGGGGG!!

Double the trouble, double the fun. As if I don't stink enough I have a twice as nice chance this week. Who knows I'm going to let the sock do everything this week that way it's not my fault. uh-uh no way Tribedude. Highly anticipating Survivorishness too! You know that hamsters always chew on their houses, at least mine always did. It's all kibble to me. I'm going to write a new cookbook "50 ways to Kibble-It-Up" or "Kibble-n-Bits" or "To Serve Hamsters". ok, going back in my tube now. Back later to do the deed. ta-ta

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-24-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
I'M FINALLY OUT OF THE DOGHOUSE YIPEE!!!

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Memphis & Keesha
2. Pawn of Vengence: Dan
3. The Backdoor Password: No
4. Exit-Polls: 3 - 0
5. Exit-Polls redux: 2 - 0
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Renny
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Dan
3. The Pawn: Jerry
4. Jury Slave: Michelle
5. Dying Message: Keesha

With a double eviction on the horizon (Survivor trumps BigBrother, every time.) it must be time to dust off the old Shout Out competition and upgrade it as it's sure to be a couple of days worth of name calling going on.
So, with Vista edition there will be the bonus of having two shows to collect points from. Thusly, more points will be offered as well.
You will still choose one HG and every time The ChenBot utters their name, you'll chalk up a point. Just like normal.
But with Vista edition, if your chosen HG happens to mention Julie's name, you'll receive 10 points too.

Dan

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-08, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Keesha and Michelle
2. Pawn of Vengence: Memphis
4. Exit-Polls: 3-0
5. Exit-Polls redux: 2-0
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Dan
3. The Pawn: Dan
4. Jury Slave: Jerry
5. Dying Message: Dan
Icon Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts: Dan

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-08, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-08 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Memphis, Keesha
4. Exit-Polls: 2-1
6. The Last Word: No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Keesha
4. Jury Slave: Ollie

Dan

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-27-08, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
2. Pawn of Vengence: Renny
3. The Backdoor Password: Yes
4. Exit-Polls: 2-1
Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Dan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Renny
5. Dying Message: Renny

Ollie

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-27-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
8-9th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 28th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
Due to the Double Eviction this entry will be condensed where it need be and expanded elsewhere.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Memphis & Keesha
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Memphis
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
4. Exit-Polls: With 3 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 3-0
5. Exit-Polls redux: With 2 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 2-0
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Keesha
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Dan
3. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Dan
4. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be sent to a different house, somewhere in the southwest. (10) Jerry
5. Dying Message: Name 1 HG who will have the LAST goodbye message for the evictee. Renny

All you have to do is Pick 1 HG to act as your ShoutOut choice:
Memphis

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-28-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
2. Pawn of Vengence: Memphis
4. Exit-Polls: 2 -1
Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name Keesha
3. The Pawn: Renny
Icon Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts: Vista Edition.
Dan

08-28-08, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
and here I go again.......

Key Players:

Icon Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts: Dan

08-28-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
checking to see if my siggie works, had to reload it for some reason....nothing to see here

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Memphis, Renny
5. Exit-Polls redux: 1-1
6. The Last Word: Yes

Key Players:
5. Dying Message: Jerry

Gotta go with my man, Dan!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:

Key Players:

~ Jerry ~

#1998 Son graduates high school. Yea! Step-Son graduates college. On live tv, President Clinton denies he had "sexual relations with that woman", a former White House intern. His wife appears on The Today Show, calling the attacks against her husband part of a "vast right-wing conspiracy”. 77 yr-old, John Glenn goes into space on the Shuttle. Impeachment hearings begin for President Bill Clinton.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-28-08, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry"
Coco, you little banana eater, what have you been smokin'? I thought you were my friend!

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters ~ Memphis & Renny
2. Pawn of Vengence ~ Renny
3. The Backdoor Password ~ no
4. Exit-Polls ~ 3-0
5. Exit-Polls redux ~ 2-0
6. The Last Word ~ no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist ~ Keesha
2. The Back-Up Backdoor ~ Dan
3. The Pawn ~ Dan
4. Jury Slave ~ Jerry
5. Dying Message ~ Renny

Pick 1 HG to act as your ShoutOut choice ~ Jerry

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •