The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-08 AT 03:32 AM (EST)

Keesha's Dream HOH was partially disturb by her backstabbing alliancemates, but that isn't going to stop her from keeping her word. And kudos to her for getting everyone else to go against their gut feelings and vote out Angie. Hope this doesn't ruin her dream. In the BBrat House it was a dynamic duo who won HOH, together. NO rumors people...well at least keep them to the minimum.

For those new to the game; read the small print then join us below...
Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back!
Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.

The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....

As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Icon Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (People Kibble.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

With all that out of the way...

3rd Eviction Results:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Keesha (10)
2. Guest Host: Dan (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Keesha (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: No (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 8-0 (10)
6. The Last Word: No (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Dan (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Michelle (5)
3. The Ball Grab: Libra ~ Ollie ~ Memphis (5)
4. The Pawn: Jessie (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Angie (10)

Icon Competition:
The partners were...how shall I put this...all over the board.
Tishy and bdemoney were absent, so as partners they kinda stunk.
Only one of you chose RoadKill as a partner and it was a biggie!
Tishy and bdemoney: 0
RebelCrown: 7
DearAbby and VisionQuest: 12
Road Kill: 17

Inside the bbrat house...
HOH has been won by two bbrats this week. Time to get some heavy duty talking done with such close quarters this week for SilverStar and miarules! Individually they both made 34 points this week and will each benefit 5 additional points. Meanwhile, another pair have stowed away some time to spend all alone together... LostAddict and The Chow.
And an even bigger crowd grows.

BBRAT Standings:
BBRAT HoHs: mia rules ~ SilverStar
Parts of the Crowd: DearAbby ~ kircon ~ krismiss ~ Rebel Crown ~ Road Kill ~ suzzee ~ VisionQuest
BBRAT on Kibble: LostAddict
BBRATs in the DogHouse: Tishy ~ bdemoney ~ whoami
New BBRAT:

Overall...

BBRATLast EvictionThis EvictionHOH/ChowCurrent Standing
VisionQuest
DearAbby
SilverStar
Road Kill
mia rules
kircon
suzzee
Tishy
BuhBye
bdemoney
BuhBye
LostAddict
Rebel Crown
krismiss
whoami
BuhBye

Remaining HG Picture Wall:
Angie ~ April ~ Brian ~ Dan ~ Keesha
Jerry ~ Jessie ~ Libra
Michelle ~ Ollie ~ Renny ~ Memphis ~ Steven

5th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, 7th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)

Icon Competition: This or BBRAT
Below are a series of questions that MUST be answered via PM to Me. *Don't forget to put a title in the Subject area.
They will require you to label your fellow bbrats. Simply chose one of the two bbrats below each question as the answer you think best fits.
The minority of bbrats for each answer will receive 7 points per question.
The majority will receive ribbings.
So, best to pick the bbrats you think will be the least popular choices.
Good luck, have fun!

1. The new Mayor of NevadaCity:
Vision Quest
or
Silver Star

2. Because of their past, voted most in need of an intervention:
kircon
or
Lost Addict

3. Recently sentenced 20 to life:
Rebel Crown
or
Road Kill

4. Seems there's a song written about her:
Dear Abby
or
suzzee

5. It's her party and she'll cry if she wants to:
mia rules
or
krismiss

* Say goodbye to Tishy, bdemoney and whoami. You three will be missed.
* Weirdly, we're running on the same eviction schedule. Three gone from both houses.
* Let this be a message to both krismiss and RoadKill. Don't let the doghouse befoul your overall experience. Please come back.
* Wait. Is it the show? The show is driving you away in groups?
* Boy, I need a martini. Anyone?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... Road Kill 08-04-08 1
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... mia rules18 08-04-08 2
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... VisionQuest 08-05-08 3
 Yes, I'll take a martini, please DearAbby 08-05-08 4
   RE: Yes, I'll take a martini, pleas... tribephyl 08-06-08 6
       RE: Yes, I'll take a martini, pleas... DearAbby 08-07-08 7
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... Rebel Crown 08-05-08 5
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... suzzee 08-07-08 8
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... suzzee 08-07-08 9
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... LostAddict 08-07-08 10
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... kircon 08-07-08 11
 RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... SilverStar 08-08-08 12
   RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / ... krismiss2us 08-11-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-04-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Michelle
2. Guest Host: Dan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Ollie
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 6-0
6. The Last Word: No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Renny
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Keesha
3. Total ChipHead: Jerry
4. The Pawn: April
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Libra

So I don't forget this week...I always wanted to try slop...would like to know what all the complaints are about.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-04-08, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-08 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

Oh yeah, HOH baby! I certainly don't mind sharing the room with Silver Star...just don't eat all my dark chocolate Raisinets and don't mind me obsessing all day and night over my body building competition photos...we'll be good!

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Libra
2. Guest Host: April
3. Pawn of Vengence: Dan
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 6-0
Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Keesha
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jessie
3. Total ChipHead: Ollie
4. The Pawn: Dan
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Michelle

Icon Competition: Will PM

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-05-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Dan
2. Guest Host: Libra
3. Pawn of Vengence: Keesha
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 4 - 2
Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Renny
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Michelle
3. Total ChipHead: Keesha
4. The Pawn: April

brat winner

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-05-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yes, I'll take a martini, please"
Color me confused! I can't figure out how I'm supposed to answer the Icon Competition. Suppose we were to decide The most nefarious BB game host, and the choices are kircon and tribephyl. Well, everyone knows that kircon has no way of winning the contest—sorry, k!—so I would guess kircon would be the least popular. But if everyone else guesses kircon, then tribephyl would be the least popular choice. I think.

Like I said, I'm confused!

Oh, and BTW, does last week's 4th Eviction Icon Competition refer to the show last Thursday or this Thursday?

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yes, I'll take a martini, please"
heehee...sorry about the confusion but to answer the question, yes, kircon would be the most nefarious. By default.
As to the "BTW", the IC will cover both of thursdays shows. The HOH order has already played out against the wall, while the votes, messages and chen-questions will be from this coming thursday.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-07-08, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yes, I'll take a martini, please"
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters ~ Memphis
2. Guest Host ~ Renny
3. Pawn of Vengence ~ April
4. The Backdoor Password ~ no
5. Exit-Polls ~ 4-2
6. The Last Word ~ nope

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist ~ Keesha
2. The Back-Up Backdoor ~ Dan
3. Total ChipHead ~ Ollie
4. The Pawn ~ Jerry
5. Pre-Jury Slave ~ Libra

PM on its way ... and I'm still confused.

But I'm not confused about who is the most nefarious!

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-05-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Libra
2. Guest Host: Keesha
3. Pawn of Vengence: Michelle
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 4-2
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jerry
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Keesha
3. Total ChipHead: Ollie
4. The Pawn: Libra
5. Pre-Jury Slave: April (Actually, shouldn't this be reworded now that the jury people will be leaving?)

From my secret stash in the doghouse, since I've been there most of the game, lol, here's a little somethin' -

...for my favorite nefarious host !

My PM will be pn its way momentarily.

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-07-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Renny
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Libra
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Memphis
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-1
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Keesha
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Ollie
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Dan
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) April
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) Jerry

Icon Competition: PM sent

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-07-08, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

Nothing to see here, move along.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
If nothing else, this kibble diet is helping me lose weight.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Libra
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Keesha
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Michelle
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) no
5. Exit-Polls: With 6 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 6-0
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)Keesha
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) april
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)Renny
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) michelle
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10) jessie

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-08, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
Sir Tribe, this is something to go with Rebel’s doghouse stash.

Don’t worry DearAbby, I live in the state of confusion. It’s not a bad place. There are lots of people who like to point the way to go. *puts hand to mouth* Don't tell anyone but I think I'm going in circles.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Renny
2. Guest Host: Libra
3. Pawn of Vengence: Keesha
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 4-2
6. The Last Word: Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: April
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Ollie
3. Total ChipHead: Dan
4. The Pawn: Jerry

Sent

# 1990 Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison. The Space Shuttle Discovery places the Hubble Space Telescope into orbit. East and West Germany reunify into a single Germany.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
CARP!! Can't believe I forgot to play this week. I'm playing in too many games and I can't keep them all straight.

But ya know, seeing as I'm HOH, you should really let me make my entry a day late. Because everyone should bow down to ME and do what's best for MY game. That's how it works, right?

A Vintage Tribe

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-08, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry"
Well, you weren't the only one who forgot....maybe we should make our own club - the forgetter's club...but we'd probably forget to join up....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •