MeatWad sat in the power position and proceeded to follow in the former HOH's footsteps by listening to the vocal mob. This meant Stephen, the potentially strong competitor, was evicted.
How one leads to the other, I'm not quite sure... Sometimesss it's delivery (pause) and NOT digiorno... Sooo ... Suck it, bitches!
For those new to the game; read the small print then join us below...
Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back!
Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.
The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....
As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number.
1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.
Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Icon Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.
2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (People Kibble.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.
3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.
4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.
5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.
6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.
With all that out of the way...
2nd Eviction Results:
1. Head of Hamsters: Jessie (10)
2. Guest Host: Jerry (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Michelle (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: No (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 9 - 0 (10)
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Keesha (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Renny (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Keesha ~ Libra ~ Michelle (5)
4. The Pawn: Dan (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Steven (10)
Icon Competition: ChenBot ShoutOuts!!
* Frankly, I'm a little suprised at the vocal outbursts of Mz.Chen. She was plopping names down three at a time during the votes, my poor pen almost ran out of ink.
But, as somewhat of a tradition, the evicted ended up getting the most shoutouts. However, not one of you bbrats chose him.
Steven . 20 shoutouts x2 = 40
Dan . 15 shoutouts x2 = 30
Libra . 13 shoutouts x2 = 26
Keesha . 11 shoutouts x2 = 22
Jessie . 9 shoutouts x2 = 18
Memphis . 8 shoutouts x2 = 16
Ollie . 8 shoutouts x2 = 16
Renny . 7 shoutouts x2 = 14
Michelle . 7 shoutouts x2 = 14
April . 6 shoutouts x2 = 12
Jerry . 6 shoutouts x2 = 12
Angie . 5 shoutouts x2 = 10
Inside the bbrat house...
With the old HOH sleeping in the doghouse, it made some room for this weeks HOH to take the plush suite and the 5 point boost.
Seems your call of "Rock" really was unbeatable. (Maybe you could offer up some floor space for suzzee in your new digs? Sockpuppets love shag carpeting.)
Really it was due to your weekly score. A whopping 42 points!
This means that everyone with less than 21 points will be put on kibble.
I see the threat of processed foodstuffs in bisquit-sized tooth-crackers has had somewhat of an effect, as only two bbrats will be spending their week on a diet and with 3 less points.
In the Crowd ... I now must give my own shoutout to... DearAbby. Her strategic move to go out on a limb with a straight-up Dan across the board entry ended up making a dismal amount of points for the regular entry but as fate would have it, it was the ShoutOuts that got her soooo close. Way to take it in the end, Dabs!
BBRAT HoH: VisionQuest
Part of the Crowd: DearAbby ~ Road Kill ~ SilverStar ~ kircon ~ mia rules ~ suzzee
BBRATs on Kibble: LostAddict ~ Rebel Crown
BBRATs in the DogHouse: Tishy ~ bdemoney ~ whoami
New BBRAT: krismiss
Two weeks and solid points somewhat speaks for itself as "seasoned bbrat" DearAbby sizzles and pops to the top of the leaderboard. If things follow regular traditions, I'll be speaking her name a lot this season. Tire not, dear bbrats. She's a hostess as well. Fine hands, best used for baking and massages. Not to mention the highly eroticised feeling of a well placed *SslaaaP* across the face. Ooo... gloves. Nice touch. Or should I say, pheeeeel.
Anyhoos... Current HOH, VisionQuest, has stormed second place with a solid Rock strategy. 3rd belongs to Road Kill, 4th to SilverStar and a mere one point behind is kircon in 5th.
|BBRAT||Last Eviction||This Eviction||HOH/Chow||Current Standing|
Remaining HG Picture Wall:
Angie ~ April ~ Brian ~ Dan ~ Keesha
Jerry ~ Jessie ~ Libra
Michelle ~ Ollie ~ Renny ~ Memphis ~ Steven
4rd Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday, July 31st at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 7 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)
Icon Competition: Circuitry and Wires
Oops. The ChenBot has gone on the fritz!
Seems a couple of wires have crossed and she's shouting out multiple names.
For example; RennyMemphisAngie is older than JerryAprilDan. Seems in this case that a couple of names could be correct. Your job might be a bit harder than the example.
So... in each of the sentences below you'll need to choose one name, from each trio, to act as your answers. With the correct one on each end, it will qualify as a valid and correct answer. Each is worth 5 points. A special prize for anyone who gets them all correct.
1. JessieMemphisOllie will be asked a question... But first, let's hear from JerryLibraRenny.
2. AngieDanJessie made their live vote known before AprilJerryMichelle.
3. AngieAprilJerry's goodbye message to the evictee was shown after KeeshaLibraMemphis's message.
4. KeeshaJerryRenny didn't last as long in the HOH competition than AprilLibraMemphis did.
5. DanOllieRenny lasted longer in the HOH competition than AngieJessieMichelle did.
* hmmm... RC and LA will now start their second week on kibble. Anyone taking bets on who loses their crackers first?
* Great to have you join us krismiss! Everyone say hello to the newest bbrat.
* Bbrats, please stop tossing the bisquits.
* Another week and Tishy, bdemoney and whoami have gone missing. Hmmm... Only one more week to miss, else you'll be scrubbed from the BBRAT databanks.