Jerry may have won the first power position but Tishy got the BBRAT HOH. Meanwhile, Brian was evicted and a few of the bbrats went on a very special ... diet.
For those new to the game; read the small print then join us below...
Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back!
Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.
The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....
As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number.
1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.
Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Icon Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.
2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (Yes, I've changed it. But I'm not about to reveal what it is just yet.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.
3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.
4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.
5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.
6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.
With all that out of the way...
1st Eviction Results:
1. Name 1 HG who will win the first PowerPosition. (5) Jerry
2. Will a HG be put on slop in the first three days? Yes or No? (5) Yes
3. Will a HG receive a blur over their naughty bits in the first 3 days? Yes or No? (5) Yes
4. Will a HG leave the house before the first eviction is known? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Is the first evictee male or female? (10) Male
6. Name 1 HG who's video "goodbye message" is played last, for the evictee. (15) Dan
7. Which HG will be the first to cry? (25) April
The bbrat "house" saw it's own once retired player take over the HOH this week. Congrats, Tishy! You weren't voted in upon sight alone but your predicative abilities, not to mention your score gave you the opportunity to spend the week in the big spacious bedroom as well as to collect 5 extra points.
With a pre bonus score of 45, this means that everyone else with less than 23 points for the week are now on a special bbrat created dietary regimen called, People Chow. It's kibble for humans.
Its chock full of vitamins and minerals. Complete with protiens and carbohydrates, with lots of antioxidents and beneficial bacterium.
For a balanced if not flavorless meal, simply chew these puppies until they're a fine sandy texture then dryly swallow.
Okay, fine. You can also have some water.
Oh, and to hit you while you're down, I'll be taking 3 of your points as well.
BBRAT HoH: Tishy
Part of the Crowd: DearAbby ~ Road Kill ~ bdemoney ~ SilverStar ~ VisionQuest
BBRATs on Kibble: LostAddict ~ kircon ~ mia rules ~ whoami ~ Rebel Crown
|BBRAT||Last Eviction||This Eviction||HOH/Chow||Current Standing|
Remaining HG Picture Wall:
Angie ~ April ~ Brian ~ Dan ~ Keesha
Jerry ~ Jessie ~ Libra
Michelle ~ Ollie ~ Renny ~ Memphis ~ Steven
3rd Eviction Entry
Deadline: Wednesday, July 23rd at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Pre-Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the Big Brother house. (10)
Icon Competition: Pick-a-Partner
Pick 1 fellow bbrat to act as your partner. Their weekly score will be added to your own. (At no cost to them.)
* hmmm... we had suzzee join us from the doghouse, but we're missing whoami, bdemoney and ... WHAT? Our current HOH too?! Yup Tishy's in the doghouse as well.
* So with the current HOH on the lam, anyone wanna rockpaperscissors for their bed?