Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back!
Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.
The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....
As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.
Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Icon Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.
2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (Yes, I've changed it. But I'm not about to reveal what it is just yet.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.
3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.
4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.
5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.
6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.
With all that out of the way...
Now, to get you all in the mood here are your contestants...
- Angie Swindell, a single 29-year-old pharmaceutical sales representative from Orlando, FL
- April Dowling, a single 30-year-old finance manager with obsessive-compulsive behaviors from Higley, AZ
- Brian Hart, a single 27-year-old telecommunication account manager from San Francisco, CA
- Dan Gheesling, a single 24-year-old Catholic high school teacher from Dearborn, MI
- Jerry MacDonald, a married 75-year-old former Marine and retired marketing executive from Magnolia, TX
- Jessie Godderz, a single 22-year-old bodybuilder from Huntington Beach, CA
- Keesha Smith, a single 29-year-old Hooters waitress from Burbank, CA
- Libra Thompson, a married 31-year-old human resources representative and mother of three from Spring, TX
- Robert "Memphis" Garrett, a single 25-year-old mixologist and party planner from Los Angeles, CA
- Michelle Costa, a single 28-year-old real estate agent from Cumberland, RI
- Bryan Ollie, a single 27-year-old marketing sales representative from Bloomington, MN
- Renny Martyn, a married 53-year-old hair salon owner from Metairie, LA
- Steven Daigle, a single 35-year-old geographic consultant and gay rodeo competitor from Dallas, TX
...and here's what we know about the show so far...
13 hamsters, 14 weeks.
Now to start this whole shebang off...
Every week I will post the BBRAT Interface. Every week an icon will appear and will be the "theme" of the week for the BBRAT Bonuses.
Let us click the first icon...
(not actually clickable)
It's the Power-Pop Quiz.
The power pop quiz is a condensed version of a weekly battery of questions.
In it you will find less than 10 unique questions. Answer these questions correctly and win the points in the parentheses.
1st Eviction Entry
Deadline: Sunday, July 13th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
1. Name 1 HG who will win the first PowerPosition. (5)
2. Will a HG be put on slop in the first three days? Yes or No? (5)
3. Will a HG receive a blur over their naughty bits in the first 3 days? Yes or No? (5)
4. Will a HG leave the house before the first eviction is known? Yes or No? (5)
5. Is the first evictee male or female? (10)
6. Name 1 HG who's video "goodbye message" is played last, for the evictee. (15)
7. Which HG will be the first to cry? (This question will carry over until the first cryer is actually shown.) (25)
That's it folks.