The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Voting who returns?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

10ecWalker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 10ecWalker Click to send private message to 10ecWalker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Voting who returns?"
First of all I must say that I am THOROUGHLY Disgusted with CBS...I mean really, why did they even bother having us waste our time to vote for whom we wanted back into the house? After a week of giving myself carpal tunnel syndrome from my mouse clicking to vote for my favorite person to return, they completely ignore our vote and return James?!?! Why did we bother to vote at all? why not just randomly pick one of the sequestered House Guests at the last minutes for as much good as our voting did. I am more then disappointed, and very frustrated with CBS, they sure sucked on this "expect the unexpected" twist!! AMERICA HATES CBS right now!!! You wasted our time, and then didn't even follow through with our wishes!!! Is anyone else totally annoyed?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Voting who returns? Snidget 03-13-08 1
   RE: Voting who returns? Wacko Jacko 03-13-08 3
 RE: Voting who returns? aquariaqueen 03-13-08 2
 RE: Voting who returns? mia rules18 03-13-08 4
   RE: Voting who returns? krismiss2us 03-13-08 5
       RE: Voting who returns? mia rules18 03-13-08 6
           RE: Voting who returns? Wacko Jacko 03-13-08 9
 RE: Voting who returns? cambo 03-13-08 7
   RE: Voting who returns? krismiss2us 03-13-08 8
       RE: Voting who returns? cambo 03-13-08 14
 RE: Voting who returns? shaneperry 03-13-08 10
   RE: Voting who returns? seas72 03-13-08 11
 RE: Voting who returns? iceman1613 03-13-08 12
 RE: Voting who returns? realitytvfan07 03-13-08 13
 RE: Voting who returns? KwietOne 03-13-08 15
 RE: Voting who returns? iatovttotx78 03-14-08 16
   RE: Voting who returns? tribephyl 03-15-08 17
 Friendly reminder Bebo 03-15-08 18
 RE: Voting who returns? DANINE 03-17-08 19
 RE: Voting who returns? J Slice 03-17-08 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-08, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Voting who returns?"
It is hard to get annoyed for me when this just seems really typical of what See-BS always does.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-13-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I am so disgusted too. We have not only been voting but watching all week to see who gets eliminated and nothing changes. It would have been a lot of fun to see how the house guests reacted as Alex was revealed to be the returning house guest. I also don't like how CBS has played with the emotions of the house guests. First with Allison then with all the guests as some were hoping for their loved ones (Ryan) and other were sobbing because of James. Now what do we have this week? Nothing...exact same as last week. I loved how Ryan pulled a fast one on James last week...now what does it do? What was a great move by Ryan now turns out to bite him in the azz.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Voting who returns?"
Yep, very deceptive...........toy with the houseguests, not the viewers!!! I would be totally aggravated if I actually had to pay (use minutes, text messages, etc) to vote!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I was so annoyed last night. Anticlimatic! CBS is awful. All week I was looking forward to a new face surprising the guests in the house, then, nope, sorry... it's just the same old same old. Not to mention that Ryan really got jipped, it made his HOH reign, useless, but detrimental. So add Ryan to the list of people who got jipped...Alex, Parker, etc.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-13-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I'm more disappointed in the houseguests. Even Julie tried to get them to think (what a concept!). She said "Think of who America would have voted back in" Well, I KNEW it would be Alex - he came off as a great guy who got a bum deal and easily won the hearts of America. If the houseguests had been thinking, they would've realized that Alex was a huge possibility and may have voted him back in. Instead, they all cringed and thought, What if it's Jacob (sharon) or Amanda (Josh), etc. Obviously, not a brain cell among them. But that's my opinion. At least Dr. Will had some brains!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Voting who returns?"
Especially Natalie...what a useless person to have in an "alliance". I know she didn't have time to consult with her Mattie on what to do but come on, obviously her partner was going to vote for the mystery guest instead of James, and she was also on good terms with all the other former houseguests. Girl is brain dead.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-13-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Voting who returns?"
>Especially Natalie...what a useless person to
>have in an "alliance". I
>know she didn't have time
>to consult with her Mattie
>on what to do but
>come on, obviously her partner
>was going to vote for
>the mystery guest instead of
>James, and she was also
>on good terms with all
>the other former houseguests.
>Girl is brain dead.

Both Natalie and Adam are brain dead. They should've been happy that they broke the power alliance down from 4 to 3 members. They were pretty much dead. Does Natalie or Adam really think that James is on their side? As it turned out both Natalie and Adam both could've used Alex to get them far in the game. Both are numbskulls.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I was pretty upset about that too. I didn't vote and don't really have anything against James - it's just that they made it seem like whoever America voted for would end up back in the house.

My guess is CBS felt like they gave a bit too much control to America last season and this is the result.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-13-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Voting who returns?"
do you mean by America's Player?

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-08, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Voting who returns?"
>do you mean by America's Player?
>

Yep.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Voting who returns?"
OMG!! CBS IS SOOOOOOOOO STIPID. What a waste of time.Our vote dont count at all.Whoever is running BB is a moron. There aint no excitement in James coming back,so BORINGGGGGGGGG. That's the last straw i'm through with that show.

seas72 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seas72 Click to send private message to seas72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I agree with what everyone has said. Maybe I missed it, but I was surprised Julie didn't annouce to the house who America's pick was. I was curious to see the reaction on the houseguests. I think Alex would've made things much more interesting. Also, I wondered if Sharon had any insight on what was going to happen last night. BB must have told her something when she was initially sequested with Jacob.

iceman1613 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iceman1613 Click to send private message to iceman1613 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I'm so incredibly mad right now because of what CBS did last night with the whole "mystery guest" back in the house stunt. What the hell were they thinking even giving the opportunity for the house guests to vote between James and the mystery guest. The whole point behind AMERICA voting was to allow us to be involved and AMERICA to have some level of say in how the game goes down, but instead all the dirty rat bastards at CBS said "Lets see how pissed off we can make America." Julie should have called an "audible on the play" after reading the results and just let Alex go back in. I didn't even vote for Alex to return (I voted for Parker) but it would have been a lot more exciting for AMERICA to see the person they voted for back in the house than James back in and to watch how it would have all unfolded in the house, but now this week is going to be exactly like last. Ryan made an awesome move putting James up and it was really fun to watch it all go down, but now it is all wasted and CBS really screwed him over and AMERICA. In the end, CBS should be quite ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen and they should never ask for AMERICA's help to do anything for this show again if they aren't even going to listen to us. I really hope CBS reads forums across the internet and realizes what a bunch of idiots they are!

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-13-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I am in the minority here but I loved last nite's show. I thought it was one of the best episodes this season. Last nite and the nite of the Veto comp when James got backdoored were the best.

Having James come back is the best thing for this show because it will definitely spice things up and it increases the suspense as to what will happen next.

Alex was boring the first time on the show and I was shocked he won the vote. Having him back would have only made it even easier for Matt to win.

I don't think the houseguests were stupid for not voting for the mystery HG. I wouldn't have voted for the surprise guest either no matter my relationship with the past guest. It's easier to deal with the devil you do know than the ones you don't.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-08, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Voting who returns?"
Agree with everyone that CBS screwed Ryan and America. What is the frickin point of voting for a past guest and then turning it around to having the hamsters choose between James or the mystery guest? Who do you really think the hamsters would have voted for? LOL (shakin' my head right now) I suppose that's CBS' way of saying "fu** you America!"

Um, let's see...if CBS does another vote, screw that! I'm not voting! They'll just do another stupid frickin awful twist again. I really hate CBS right now.

UGH...

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-14-08, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Voting who returns?"
Its hard to be disappointed when the result is that James gets to come back. That being said, had "America" listened to the wording of the question I think there would be a lot less bitter people.

You were NOT told to vote for the house guest you wanted back in the game. The instructions were to vote for the house guest you wanted to have a chance to return to the BB house. A CHANCE folks. Nothing definite. And I think that because it was only a CHANCE CBS didn't allow text or phone voting. Again, nothing was ever definite.

CBS didn't do anything wrong. If you voted thinking that your favorite HG was going to be back in, its really your fault for not paying attention to the wording. Julie always said their was a chance for them to return to the game. And they did have that chance. The house guests decided they'd rather have James. That they decided to bring back James doesn't mean that the viewer's choice wasn't given a chance.

I expected it would be James vs America's choice, but I thought that it would be a competition rather than a vote. However, since HOH was endurance that wasn't really feasible. Would a comp rather than a vote made it any better?

Seriously, all this bellyaching... I just don't understand it.

Sprung by Tribe

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-08, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Voting who returns?"
Hear hear!

My belly don't ache. Well aside from all the belly laughing I've been doing at the mere glimpse of Josh's shocked face when that siren went off. Priceless.

To get mad at CBS over this is purely an exercise in futility. Even if they didn't word it right (as they actually did) they have the right to run their game however they choose to, with or without America's help. In fact even "America's Player" was a stunt where CBS retained full control over what America got to choose from and how exactly Eric's "America's Choice Tasks" were to be executed. Neither Erik himself nor America ever had full control.

I may be in the minority here but frankly I'm tired of hearing what America thinks about the outcomes of these games and twists.
Not the discussion mind you but the opportunity to shape it to our own will. Being America's Choice and being a good player/singer/dancer/etc. are mutually exclusive of each other. No one can play a real game, be a real singer, be a real dancer, have a real strategy and simultaneously make the whole of America happy.

IMO... Popularity contests should be kept in their place of origin, high school.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Friendly reminder"
Please do NOT post spoiler information on Bashers and Fanatics. While we appreciate the lively discussion on the twist, we also expect it to be taking place spoiler-free on the non-spoiler forums. I've already had to move one thread off of Fanatics that mentioned information that has not yet aired.

Our guidelines are clear - posting spoiler information prior to the airing of the show is not permitted and can lead to the termination of your posting privileges. Please show courtesy to your fellow posters by keeping the Fanatics and Bashers discussions spoiler-free.

DANINE 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DANINE Click to send private message to DANINE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Voting who returns?"
I totally agree with you as I'm sure most of America does. Here's a copy of an email I sent to Big Brother, I suggest the rest of you who are as disgusted with this do the same. The email address is: housecalls@cbs.com

I've watched the show ever since the first season and prior to this season, it was by far my most favorite reality show. I even subscribed to the live feed two years, and living on the east coast that was a total wash considering the 3 hour time difference. I check out the new info on Hamsterwatch and watch Big Brother After Dark on a daily basis.

This year however, is a completely different situation as far as I'm concerned. I've known in the past that the producers and editors have complete control of the show, but it is so evident this year that it has actually turned me off. I don't have the live feed this year, I check Hamsterwatch once and a while and in the past week, I will flip to BBAD and find it so boring and repetitive that I can't stand to watch it.

You give America the opportunity to vote who they want back into the house. America, your faithful viewers, took time out of their lives to tell you who they did indeed want to see back in there only for you to take their vote away and turn it around because you wanted James to remain in the house. I'm very insulted by this and find it hard to believe that I will ever participate in any future "voting sessions" you have. I guess you just don't feel that America's opinion counts at all!

When the HOH Comp started last Wednesday, Julie said that "No kneeling or crouching was allowed." Then she added, "For now." When I saw Sunday's episode, some were crouching, James being the first to go down. If Julie did tell them later that they could kneel or crouch, you certainly didn't show it to millions of Americans who felt slighted because they wanted James out and Alex back! Then, when it looked like Natalie was going to win the competition, you started moving and swinging that apparatus back and forth so hard that you caused her to become sick and end up loosing to this devil character. It was way too evident that you wanted James to win for the ratings.

Speaking of ratings, how well do you think your ratings will do when most of America wanted Alex back in and James out and you treated them as if their time and votes were nothing more than a waste of time.

James and Chelsea are the most disgusting couple you have ever had on your show! She promised her father that she wouldn't have sex on live TV, but I guess it's okay to run around naked most of the time. And how can you expect America to idolize a punk who has a tattoo "I Am God" on his butt? Wake up BB, I think you've gone way too far with this one. Good luck on the next one, because I have a feeling that your audience will find better ways to occupy their time.

Sincerely,
A One Time Faithful Viewer

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Voting who returns?"
Didn't bother me.

I love a good mindfvck.

Ka-Blog Ka-Blammo!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •