LAST EDITED ON 02-12-08 AT 11:01 AM (EST)
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-08 AT 05:48 PM (EST)
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!
What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#16) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
There doesn't need to be any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.
Once again in honor of one of the best game host this board has seen, a 2nd division of the PTTE will be instituted.BIG BROTHER MEDIUM TEAL PTTE
This game follows the rules below except the highest score wins. As tribe told me,
“Some folks, like to be big huge losers...”
Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game.
This seasons Hamsters are...
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Jacob was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 15 points. (16 – 1 = 15) If Jacob gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (16 – 16 = 0)
3) You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used.
DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 8:59pm est, Tuesday, February 12. You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first episode airs.
3) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
4) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.
5) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
Now for the houseguest names:
29 year old public relations manager from Del Ray Beach, FL
23 year old paralegal from Fridley, MN
24 year old DJ company owner from Staten Island, NY
28 year old pharmaceutical sales rep from Boston, Massachusetts
21 year old college student from Cedar Falls, Iowa
23 year old electrician from Dallas, Georgia
21 year old biking around the world, originally from Sarasota, FL
26 year old bartender from Columbus, OH
25 year old advertising media buyer from Dallas, TX
23 year old roofing foreman from Charleston, Massachusetts
28 year old bikini barista from Salem, Oregan
29 year old realtor from Los Angeles, CA
26 year old paparazzo from Northridge, CA
27 year old college student from Columbus, OH
23 year old realtor from Olathe, KS
45 year old former Penthouse model from Reseda, CA
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal
10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal
If you keep your original list all the way through you would have 6 points subtracted, or added for the teal game.
THANK YOU KIRCON!
Kircon has asked me to step in for her this season. She is running the Survivor PTTE game, doing some Recaps and wanted to give her all to one game at a time. Since I just finished running the Amazing Race PTTE, I didn’t have a conflict in my hosting duties, so here I am.
I hope to make you proud. Y
* Good Luck and have fun!!
* You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first show airs. The four point penalties will come into play after the first episode has started. Basically you have until Tuesday, 8:59pm EDT, February 12th to make your first picks.
Edited to fix links.
Edited to change the graphics