The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sona 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sona Click to send private message to sona Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
CBS has started posting online promos to get ready for the next Big Bro. Here are a couple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s65z8VKgysA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxHLV_Xd7zE

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... Lasann 02-04-08 1
 RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... Estee 02-04-08 2
   RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... bdemoney 02-04-08 3
       RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... nazpink 02-07-08 4
           RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... jase 02-08-08 5
 RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... JoshInSGV 02-08-08 6
 RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... Aruba 02-08-08 7
   RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... cahaya 02-11-08 8
   RE: Who's excited for the next Big ... Wacko Jacko 02-13-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-04-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
I'm very excited!

Bounced by IceCat!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-08, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
So CBS thinks a good way to promote BB9 is to remind us how much people cried in BB8.

I'm not feeling very encouraged about the upcoming season.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-04-08, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
Oh Estee, cheer up...why I bet by the end of this season you'll have people who bother you so much you'll fondly reflect upon Amber's crying jags and reminisce about the good, old days!

So smile, as we look forward to bashing a whole new (and extra) season of contestants!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-08, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
So, what's going on here with BB? Are they shortening the season and still airing in the summer too? Maybe twice a year to keep up with Survivor? This whole let's have a winter BB is really throwing me off! The only show that aired new ep. in the summer was BB....now what are we all to do? Read?!

P.S. Just kidding....I love to read

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-08-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
The decision to air a winter edition is due to the writer's strike and it will be a full season (90 days).

I'll watch when I can (and check the youtube to help fill in the gaps) and I hope these people are MORE competitive than the previous group. I can't stand people waiting around doing nothing while others decide their fate.

And no more "Whatever the House decides" bs either. The moment they start that stuff, I will be changing the channel. I'm not too keen on the soulmates twist either. They're (the producers/CBS) better off letting things play out than continue their never-ending quest at matchmaking.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-08, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
Based on the disastrous outcome of the last BB installment (Yes, I'm looking at you Donato & Donato Spawn!), I'm not sure if I should be excited or terrifed about this new season. I'll be watching this dreck again either way. I guess I enjoy the punishment.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-08-08, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
Only one single solitary HG over the age of Thirty???!!!

And when the male hampsters get over the novelty of sharing the house with an ex-Penthouse model, she'll be gone quickly.

I won't be watching this season.

cahaya 18901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-08, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
... sharing the house with an ex-Penthouse model...

Just the house?

Caged by Snidget

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-13-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's excited for the next Big Brother? 2/12/08"
>Only one single solitary HG over
>the age of Thirty???!!!
>
>And when the male hampsters get
>over the novelty of sharing
>the house with an ex-Penthouse
>model, she'll be gone quickly.
>
>
>I won't be watching this season.
>

I agree with you. This cast is not diverse at all. Rather than something on Network tv we should be watching this season on MTV. I am very disappointed in the age range of the contestents.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •