The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Then who should have won?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Then who should have won?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-07 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

Think Donato Senior winning marks the death of Western civilization? Tell us who should have won. And how they would have done it. Now that we know what the challenges and twists of the season were, rewrite it to explain how your Chosen One would have come through all of it and walked off with the jury vote.

Good luck.

Technically, this marks the twenty-eighth time reality television has marked the death of Western civilization, but each one makes people forget every disaster that came before it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Then who should have won? michel 09-20-07 1
 RE: Then who should have won? Colonel Zoidberg 09-20-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Then who should have won?"
Carol should've won. All she had to do was repay Jessica's $5.00. The end of western civilization for 5 bucks. What a shame.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Then who should have won?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-07 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

Y'know, I'm still not entirely sure how he pulled it off...it's a little like when Chris won Survivor: Vanuatu; I still wasn't convinced that it actually happened...

But as far as anyone else winning? Honestly, would it have been any better?

I'll start at the beginning, with Carol...assuming there was actually a Carol on the show. To think, if Jessica had buried the hatchet, she might have been able to save her, and we wouldn't have been subjected to Waaaaamber. So close.

Joe? Way too catty, too obnoxious, and too full of himself. A Joe win would have been far worse than an Evel win.

Mike managed to out-Marcellas even Marcellas...maybe. He made himself a target when he wasn't one. Not quite as clear-cut as, "You're standing on the railroad track. A freight train will run over you in one minute. All you have to do is step off the track to safety and you live." Marcellas chose not to step off the track, and the train ran him over. Mike walked onto the track, not sure if there was a train coming.

Nick? He must suck if even Daniele voted to evict him. Not a chance.

Kail? Do we really want a winner who talks through her nose?

Dustin? Come on. He took orders from effing Amber. If that doesn't say, "Dustin fails at life," what does?

Jen? Next question.

Amber? Couldn't win when God pre-determined her to be in the final two. Fails at life more than a thousand Dustins.

Jessica? Ehhhhhhh, maybe, but we don't need any more Paris Hilton look-alikes with more dollars than sense. That and her plan didn't exactly make any more sense than Eric's.

Eric? He had millions of people helping him along, and he still lost. Next time, learn when to stop throwing competitions, goofy.

Jameka? See "Amber," though with less influence of drugs.

Zach? Zach winning would have been worse than Alison winning Season 4, Cowboy winning Season 5, or Marjealous winning All-Stars.

Daniele? "But Dad, you're not allowed to campaign against me. You're not allowed to try to win. You're here just to get ME the money! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! I'm never talking to you again, damnit! I HATE YOU! FVCK YOU, DAD! GO TO HELL!"

And this is why Evel's victory is actually the best possible outcome.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •