The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB PTTE: Wk 10 Results - Final List Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-12-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB PTTE: Wk 10 Results - Final List Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-07 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

Read what RTVW has to say about this eviction.

Jameka was evicted by ED

Congratulations!
Yensid, Corvis, Flaming CactusIT, and Vixxxen,
were the regular players to correctly place Jameka in 4th place. FishWoman and keezrfan also correctly placed Jameka, but this did not help their game.

Week 10 Evection Results

Place – Name – Score on current list (Bonus’)
No subtracted points this week for the Pre-Season Bonus (PSB).
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1- yensid 13

2- Corvis 19

3- MacabreMasquerade 26

4- whoami 29

5- Lolly 30
6- mia rules18 35

7- FlamingCactusIT 36
7- Starshine 36

9- kircon 42

10- Quiddity99 44

11- Road Kill 45

12- Vixxxen 46

13- LJDZinnia 47

14- Lasann 49
14- Wallflower66 49

16- Adricharlie 57

Medium Teal PTTE

1- ohmyheck 53

2- Bdemoney 51

3- FishWoman 48

4- keezrfan 35

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

We only have one player left with a free list change to use.

FlamingCactusIT

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal

10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is the final week. I will subtract (or add) 2 points from the scores this week for the final bonus for those who still have their Original List.

FlamingCactusIT
Lolly
Quiddity99
Lasann
kircon
adricharlie
Wallflower66
Road Kill
ohmyheck
bdemoney

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the final show starts EDT. Tuesday, September 13 The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

2. You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game, then you want points.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

New Entries:
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per week you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several weeks and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

Please feel free to join us with 72 points, or 0 points for the MEDIUM TEAL game.

Next game deadline is September 13, 1 minute before the show, EDT

* Good Luck and have fun!!*

*Who will be the winner of Big Brother?*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BB PTTE: Final Eviction Results - ... kircon 09-14-07 1
   LAST CALL! kircon 09-18-07 2
       RE: LAST CALL! FishWoman 09-18-07 3
       RE: LAST CALL! Corvis 09-18-07 4
           RE: LAST CALL! kircon 09-18-07 5
           RE: LAST CALL! bdemoney 09-18-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-14-07, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BB PTTE: Final Eviction Results - Final List Changes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-07 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
You started the game with a list that reflected your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

Read what RTVW has to say about this eviction.

Zack was evicted by ED

Congratulations!
Yensid, Corvis, and Lasann
were the regular players to correctly place Zack in 3rd place.

Final Evection Results

Place – Name – Score on current list (Bonus’)
No subtracted points this week for the Pre-Season Bonus (PSB).
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1- yensid 13

2- Corvis 19

3- whoami 30

4- Lolly 33

5- MacabreMasquerade 34

6- mia rules18 39

7- FlamingCactusIT 40

8 - Starshine 41

9- kircon 44

10- Quiddity99 48

10- Vixxxen 48

12- Lasann 49

13- LJDZinnia 50

14- Wallflower66 53

15- Road Kill 55

16- Adricharlie 68

Medium Teal PTTE

1 - Bdemoney 59

2- ohmyheck 58

3- FishWoman 50

4- keezrfan 38

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

We only have one player left with a free list change to use.

FlamingCactusIT

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal

10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is the final week. I will subtract (or add) 2 points from the scores this week for the final bonus for those who still have their Original List.

FlamingCactusIT
Lolly
Quiddity99
Lasann
kircon
adricharlie
Wallflower66
Road Kill
ohmyheck
bdemoney

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the final show starts EDT. Tuesday, September 18 The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

2. You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game, then you want points.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

The final game deadline is September 18, 1 minute before the show, EDT.

* Good Luck and have fun!!*

*Who will be the winner of Big Brother?*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-18-07, 03:36 AM (EST)
2. "LAST CALL!"

This is your last chance to change your list.

Some statistics while you're waiting for the show tonight.

# of correct houseguest placements

Corvis 7

yensid 6

Vixxxen 5

MacabreMasquerade 4

keezrfan 3

Lolly 3

mia rules 3

FishWoman 2

LJDZinnia 2

FlamingCactusIT 1

Lasann 1

ohmyheck 1

Good Luck Tonight!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-18-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LAST CALL!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-07 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

Hey, Kircon!

I'm leaving my list as is; I think ohmyheck and bdemoney are unbeatable at this point

I just wanted to say thank you for hosting. You did a really great job!

Hair by Tribephyl
ETF: grammar

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LAST CALL!"
Since I can't actually win the game, do I get a prize for most correct placements?

09-18-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: LAST CALL!"

That's the best I can do.

k

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-18-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LAST CALL!"
Can't wait to see the final tally. It's gonna be a close one I bet.

I know I had Daniele picked as the first one out I believe...

although my original list was made so long ago that I may be bit foggy on the details

Thanks for hosting this game Kircon. You did a great job!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •