The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) Needed."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) Needed."
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-07 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Hello everyone!
The new season of BigBrother is less than a month away and I just wanted to put it out there that I will no longer be able to host either of the "normal" games that I do, during this seasons BigBrother.

So...I'm leaving this message in hopes of recruiting a new host for either or both of these games.

The games in question are is:
BigBrother PTTE (Your list of HG's in order of eviction.)
And

The BigBrother Reality Test (aka The BBrat; a series of questions regarding everything from the HOH to the evictee. Plus occasional bonuses usually modeled after challenges on the show).

If you know of anyone who might be interested please let me know.
If you have questions or concerns please respond.

Kircon has graciously offered her services to the BB PTTE. But I'm still hoping for another host interested in the BBRAT.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) N... DearAbby 06-17-07 1
   RE: RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) N... tribephyl 06-17-07 2
       RE: RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) N... DearAbby 06-17-07 3
 Big Brother PTTE Games Host Needed... kircon 06-19-07 4
   RE: Big Brother PTTE Games Host Ne... mia rules18 06-19-07 5
   RE: Big Brother PTTE Games Host Ne... tribephyl 06-19-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-17-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) Needed."
Say it ain't so, tribe! I've been checking this forum every day for the past two weeks, waiting for the BBRAT sign-up thread. Your game was the first I ever played and remains my favorite. If no one else steps forward, I hope you can find time for an abbreviated version of the game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-17-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) Needed."
Thanks D'abby! Thems was nice things to say.
But, yes, it's true...I have to be stepping down from the hosting gig for awhile. (I have a lot of time-away-from-the-net I need to be planning for. And rather then just leave everybody hanging from week to week and knowingly get myself behind on the keeping current aspect I thought I'd try to find a replacement.)

I like your idea of a BBrat-Lite. Something that just has the questions and no bonuses. But I can't promise I'll even have enough time to do that. So better to be safe with a new host then sorry with an abridged version and partial host.

How did I know that you'd be one of the first peeps to respond?

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-17-07, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RTVW-BigBrother Games Host(s) Needed."
Good luck on finding a replacement.

Prolly because only someone with no life would attempt a BBRAT three-peat!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Big Brother PTTE Games Host Needed."
Hey Tribe,

I would be willing to host the PTTE game. I have a couple of Survivor Seasons under my belt as well as the current Pirate Master PTTE Game. Argggg!

I love PTTE. I believe it's the easiest game to play. Hosting with spoilers and ties is another thing. But I believe I did well with Survivor Fiji. I will check out your tie-breakers and last season's BB game.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-19-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother PTTE Games Host Needed."
YES! Kircon you did a great job with PTTE Survivor Fifi...I've never played PTTE Big Brother, but I'm excited to and can't wait for the new season!

06-19-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother PTTE Games Host Needed."
Thanks Queen Kircon!
I see you already have a devotee. *looks up*

Just know you are helping me out..BIGTIME!

Hosting with spoilers and ties is another thing.
I'm not leaving the boards completely, so if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. But I'm pretty sure you'll be just fine.
It's a PTTE just like every other PTTE. (Save for the live-feeds aspect. But even then it just makes the scores a little closer together.)

Thanks billions.

You are a life-saver.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •