The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will on Young & the Restless"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will on Young & the Restless"
Did anyone see this on Friday he was on Y&R . He sucked he is a bad actor. Is this going to be recurring role or was it just a walk on speaking role? He used his own name . But he was bad, you could tell with that stupid grin. Mind you , you dont' have to be a great actor to be on a soap. I thought it was funny though I am surprised he wasn't wearing a chill town shirt or promoting his practice.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will on Young & the Restless wildchildjsd 10-25-06 1
 RE: Will on Young & the Restless Savahnna 10-25-06 2
 RE: Will on Young & the Restless Bebo 10-26-06 3
 RE: Will on Young & the Restless Loree 10-27-06 4
 link motormouth 10-29-06 5
   RE: link Savahnna 10-30-06 6
       RE: link motormouth 10-30-06 7
           RE: link Wacko Jacko 11-06-06 8
               RE: link Savahnna 11-08-06 9
                   RE: link JD8 11-08-06 10
               RE: link HeavenlyGrl 11-14-06 11
                   RE: link eericarenee 11-19-06 12
 RE: Will on Young & the Restless sabj 12-09-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchildjsd 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchildjsd Click to send private message to wildchildjsd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will on Young & the Restless"
LOL I saw him. He wasn't great but not bad either. I wish he would have a recurring role.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will on Young & the Restless"
Aww Sorry I missed it!

What was his role?? You are right. You sure don't have to be a good actor to be on a soap.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will on Young & the Restless"
THAT was painful. He was so bad that I couldn't wait for him to get off the screen.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will on Young & the Restless"
The thing was that Will wasn't acting. He was just being Will. But it was nice to see him chatting with Jack.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-29-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "link"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vuJ_dAv3BLQ

Handcrafted by RollDdice

10-30-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: link"
>http://youtube.com/watch?v=vuJ_dAv3BLQ
>

THANK YOU Motormouth!!

Wow...the man does clean up nicely. I didn't think I'd like him in grown up clothes. Not bad!

HEY!! Isn't Jack Abott the one that used to be Cliff in All My Children?? The years are good to him too!!

Tx

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-30-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: link"
You're welcome.

I have no idea about Jack Abott. I don't watch AMC (or Y&R).
I like Dr. Will in any clothes.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-06-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: link"
He was so bad he made Jack Abbott look like a terrible actor too.

Speaking of acting wonder what Will thinks about the latest Neil Patrick Harris news.

11-08-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: link"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-06 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

>Speaking of acting wonder what Will
>thinks about the latest Neil
>Patrick Harris news.

I KNOW!!!!!! That's just what I thought of. Oh and hi WJ! I'm missing my Big Brother and Rockstar buds!

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: link"
I was thinking that as well wasn't he all over the Neil Patrick Harris how he was such a big fan etc. I think that he is probably a little embarassed.
However, were any of us really surprised by the Doogie news I thought it was pretty obvious years ago.

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: link"
>He was so bad he made
>Jack Abbott look like a
>terrible actor too.
>
>Speaking of acting wonder what Will
>thinks about the latest Neil
>Patrick Harris news.

What is the latest Neil Patrick Harris news??!!

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: link"
>>He was so bad he made
>>Jack Abbott look like a
>>terrible actor too.
>>
>>Speaking of acting wonder what Will
>>thinks about the latest Neil
>>Patrick Harris news.
>
>
>What is the latest Neil Patrick
>Harris news??!!

Neil is GAY!!

sabj 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sabj Click to send private message to sabj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Will on Young & the Restless"
Ha! It was a little awkward, but Will wasn't bad. He definitely has the soap opera look.

Yes, Jack was Cliff on all my children years ago. He's was nice on AMC, but he is half evil have not evil on Y&R. He's been on Y&R for a long time, maybe since the late 80's or early 90's.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •