The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) Have Websites?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

09-13-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) Have Websites?"
I hope I'm posting this OK....but does anyone know the last names of any or all of the final 9 houseguests in BB? I am dieing to be able to read any comments, whining, bragging, etc. of any of the guests NOW that they are learning the whole truth. Would appreciate very much if you have any websites, or blog addresses, or whatever to share. Thanks!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) ... IceCat 09-13-06 1
   RE: Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) ... DivineWine 09-14-06 5
 RE: Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) ... DearAbby 09-13-06 2
   Wrong info Issis257 09-13-06 3
       RE: Wrong info Just Plain Bill 09-14-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) Have Websites?"

List of Houseguest names from about.com

Mike "Boogie" Malin, 35, is a single restaurateur from Concord, NH. He currently lives in West Hollywood, CA. Mike "Boogie" Malin competed on Big Brother 2.

Jennifer "Nakomis" Dedmon, 23, is a hostess from San Antonio, Texas. She is not married but is in a relationship. Nakomis competed on Big Brother 5.

Will Kirby, 33, is a physician from Concord, NH. He currently resides in West Hollywood, CA. Will Kirby competed on Big Brother 2.

Alison Irwin, 25, is a medical sales rep from Meadville, Penn. She currently resides in Columbus, Ohio and is in a serious relationship. She competed on BB4.

"Chicken George" Boswell, 47, works in hotel promotions in his hometown of Rockford, Ill. He is married with three daughters. Chicken George competed on BB1.

Danielle Reyes, 34, is a property manager from Vacaville, CA. She currently lives in Roseville, CA. Danielle is married with two daughters. She competed on BB3.

Diane Henry, 24, is a single model/actress from Cincinati. She is currently living in Hollywood, CA. Diane Henry competed on Big Brother 5.

Erika Landin, 36, is a single pilates instructor from Chicago. She is currently living in Los Angeles. Erika Landin competed on Big Brother 4.

Howie Gordon, 35, is a single light saber salesman from Chicago. He currenty lives in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. Howie Gordon competed on Big Brother 6.

James Rhine, 30, is a loss prevention manager from Miami. His current residence is Chicago. He is in a relationship. James Rhine competed on Big Brother 6.

Janelle Pierzina, 26, is a single VIP Cocktail Waitress from Grand Rapids, Minn. She currently resides in Miami. Janelle Pierzina competed on Big Brother 6.

Jase Wirey, 30, is a safety director from Illinois. He is in a relationship. Jase Wirey competed on Big Brother 5.

Kaysar Rhida, 25, is a single graphic designer from Irvine, California. Kaysar Rhida competed on Big Brother 6.

Marcellas Reynolds is a single celebrity stylist from Chicago. His current residence is Los Angeles. Marcellas Reynolds competed on Big Brother 3.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

09-14-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) Have Websites?"
Thanks to all who responded!!!! I appreciate all info.......

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Anyone Know If Any (All?) Have Websites?"
Here are a few:

http://www.howiegordon.com/
http://www.willkirby.com/
http://www.mikeboogiemalin.com/
http://www.myspace.com/janellepierzina
http://www.janellepierzina.org/

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Wrong info"
Will is not from NH.
Alison got dumped by her M.D. boyfriend. I think CG is woring in Las Vegas now.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-06, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wrong info"
<<Will is not from NH. Alison got dumped by her M.D. boyfriend. I think CG is woring in Las Vegas now.>>

You mean CG is "working", right?

And I doubt if Jase is a 'safety director' for anything. During his season his profession was listed a 'volunteer firefighter'. Hm-m-m.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •