The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janelle's nose"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Prairiepaintbrush 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prairiepaintbrush Click to send private message to Prairiepaintbrush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janelle's nose"
Has anyone else noticed that Janelle's nose looks larger than before? The tip looks more round to me.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janelle's nose nailbone 09-01-06 1
   RE: Janelle's nose Prairiepaintbrush 09-01-06 3
       RE: Janelle's nose nailbone 09-01-06 4
 RE: Janelle's nose Estee 09-01-06 2
   RE: Janelle's nose Prairiepaintbrush 09-01-06 5
 RE: Janelle's nose seahorse 09-01-06 6
 RE: Janelle's nose LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-01-06 7
   Rumor? AugustGirl 09-02-06 9
       RE: Rumor? Buggy 09-02-06 12
           RE: Rumor? LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-05-06 22
   RE: Janelle's nose Savahnna 09-02-06 14
 RE: Janelle's nose chappi66 09-01-06 8
   RE: Janelle's nose AugustGirl 09-02-06 11
       RE: Janelle's nose Buggy 09-02-06 13
 Pics AugustGirl 09-02-06 10
   RE: Pics motormouth 09-02-06 17
       RE: Pics brvnkrz 09-02-06 18
       RE: Pics twdavis 09-05-06 23
 RE: Janelle's nose hammertimeman 09-02-06 15
   RE: Janelle's nose Savahnna 09-02-06 16
   WARNING - hammertimeman Bebo 09-02-06 19
   RE: Janelle's nose Prairiepaintbrush 09-03-06 20
       RE: Janelle's nose Sues 09-03-06 21
           RE: Janelle's nose sabj 09-06-06 24
 RE: Janelle's nose JustBNMe 09-06-06 25
   RE: Janelle's nose Lahela 09-06-06 26
   RE: Janelle's nose SweetPolly 09-06-06 27
       RE: Janelle is hot!!!!! Miami Joe 09-07-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janelle's nose"
Nose?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-01-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prairiepaintbrush Click to send private message to Prairiepaintbrush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Janelle's nose"
muwaha.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janelle's nose"
Thenk ewe.

And welcome to these fine boards.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janelle's nose"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-06 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

I think she's been sleepwalking. Around two in the morning, her subconscious wakes up, says Oh my God, I'm still letting Will play me!, then gets her up and bangs her head against the wall in a desperate attempt to make her libido fall apart. A swollen nose is probably the least of the long-term damage.

Maybe she should try leaving herself a note.

09-01-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Janelle's nose"
Ugh, I can't believe he's still there.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janelle's nose"
I haven't noticed.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-01-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Janelle's nose"
I was reading an article in the Rumors section of the jokersupdates.com site and it said that Janelle asked BB for a pregnancy test. The article doesnt state what the results were but if this is true....

Then that would explain the larger nose and the weight gain. I have noticed that her face looks a lot softer than before and NPH described her as radiant...hmmmmm

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Rumor? "
I was reading an article in the Rumors section of the jokersupdates.com site and it said that Janelle asked BB for a pregnancy test.

Definition of Rumor:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source new!
ru‧mor  /ˈrumər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.
2. gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.
3. Archaic. a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.
–verb (used with object) 4. to circulate, report, or assert by a rumor: It is rumored that the king is dead.

The article doesnt state what the results were but if this is true....

Perhaps because even if (a big IF) it was true, NO ONE on Jokers would know the result.

Geez. This girl cannot get a break. She gets bashed because "she's fat", "she has a hickey", and now "her nose is bigger" which has lead to "she's possibly pregnant". I understand not liking someone because their gameplay is crappy, or they've make bad decisions, or they're blatantly mean, but the amount of venom spewed at Janelle seems extreme compared to how she is acting in the house. I've been watching the live feeds since July and I just can't see where Janelle's actions warrant the things said about her.

No one else is getting this kind of treatment. For example, Will told Boogie several times to "do Erika" so they can secure her vote. No one seems to think this is horrible. Where's the disgust at Erika throwing herself at Boogie like a lovesick schoolgirl, "servicing" him under the covers and in the bathtub?

Yes, I like Janelle, but that doesn't blind me to her faults. The S6 had the worst strategy ever, and really played like rookies compared to CT, but given a choice with spending time with S6 (minus James of course) or CT, I'd take Janie/Kaysar/Howie any day.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rumor? "
I have never heard of a bigger nose being a pregnancy symptom.

Since Auggie laid out the def of "rumor", I'm going to dispel this one.

Janelle has had a cycle since she's been in the house ( maybe more than one, but she talked about at least one).
Now do you think if Janelle had had sex in the house that everyone wouldn't know it? There would be pictures and video and talk of it.
You don't get pregnant from sitting in a hot tub, you don't get pregnant from whispering. She has done nothing in the house that would cause her to be pregnant.
If she'd had sex, the live feeders would know it.

Jokers is often a good place for information, but just last week someone posted over there that Dani and Erika got in a huge fight and both were kicked out of the house. It didn't happen. So just because someone posts something there, doesn't make it truth.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rumor? "
Yes I know what rumor means but if there is someone on these boards who doesn't know I guess your definition was useful. Although, I found it unnecessary.

I never said it was true and I never said it was fact. What I did do was give you the source so you could take it however you chose to take it.

"Now do you think if Janelle had had sex in the house that everyone wouldn't know it?"

The article nor my post never states that Janelle had sex in the house. These people do have lives BEFORE coming into the house. Janelle has stated she has a boyfriend. Being adults they probably do/did have sex.

"I have never heard of a bigger nose being a pregnancy symptom."

Pregnancy can change a woman's facial features including causing her facial features to soften or her nose may become larger or with certain ethnic groups the nose will become wider.

I enjoy speculating about other people. Saying someone may be pregnant is IMO not a mean or vicious thing to say.

I don't know if she is pregnant but I doubt it. However, I did have a good time considering that she might be.

Not because I don't like her but because it is fun to think I might have an inside scoop about a character on TV.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-02-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Janelle's nose"
>I was reading an article in
>the Rumors section of the
>jokersupdates.com site and it said
>that Janelle asked BB for
>a pregnancy test.

Did I say I wouldn't mind hearing that ERIKA miss her period?? Once or twice??

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Janelle's nose"
I have not paid any attention to her nose but her butt is getting bigger by the day and she is putting on the pounds as everyone else is shedding them.

09-02-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Janelle's nose"
Yeah, gaining weight is the worst thing that's happened in the BB House this year. The WORST! Forget the lying, scheming, backdooring, scumbagging. Gaining weight? Far bigger crime than anything anyone else has done. Damn that Janie! I hate people who gain weight. {/sarcasm}

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Janelle's nose"
I think for some people the biggest insult they can give a woman is that she's fat. It's kind of a sad commentary of how our society views women. No wonder so many little girls have a bad body image.

Maybe she is pinnochio, and whenever she lies her nose grows!

09-02-06, 08:03 AM (EST)
10. "Pics"
Janelle's BB6 Cast picture:

Janelle's BB7 Cast picture:

The pics are at different angles, but looks like the same nose to me.

Oh! And you can see part of her birthmark in the BB6 photo. It's below her right collar bone and is partially covered by her hair.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-02-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Pics"
Birthmark? I heard that was a hickey!?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Don't birthmarks get redder when you're pregnant?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Pics"
And your nose grows when you lie.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

twdavis 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twdavis Click to send private message to twdavis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Pics"
It does look like a hickey...I have noticed it in SEVERAL episodes. So I ultimately decided that it HAD to be a birth mark. I mean what are the odds that everytime you see it, it looks the same?

hammertimeman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hammertimeman Click to send private message to hammertimeman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Janelle's nose"
wow you are analyzing the tip of her nose, you have no life , sorry

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-02-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Janelle's nose"
>wow you are analyzing the tip
>of her nose, you have
>no life , sorry

Well...with all due respect...I think we're all guilty of that.

We all sought out a message board for our mutual addiction didn't we??

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "WARNING - hammertimeman "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we permit posters to make positive and negative comments about reality shows and their participants, bashing other posters is not permitted.

09-03-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Janelle's nose"
Love it when people on these message boards diss someone else for not having a life. heehee

I think Janelle is beautiful and man, is she winning everything or what!?! She sure needs to go on other shows after this one. At this point I hope she wins. Shame on ALL the contestants for not taking Will up on his numerous requests to get booted! We can only hope Erika and Janelle somehow end up the last two.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Janelle's nose"
Not sure about the nose...but I think her body is beautiful.....she's slender without being scrawny...and she's strong, love that!

I'd actually like to see her and Will in the finals....they were the most fun to watch....

sabj 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sabj Click to send private message to sabj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Janelle's nose"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

She has a bigger version of my nose. I'm African American. When I gain weight (or pregnant), my nose gets rounder. So, if she has picked up weight in the house (which everyone says she has), then maybe that is why her nose looks rounder.

Also, some women will use makeup along the sides of the bridge on their nose to make it seem slimmer. Oprah does it all the time. Maybe she used to do that, but since she is in the house and casual, she doesn't.

I like her nose, personally, but then, it looks like mine, LOL.

I ALSO think she is smoking. She's got a great shape and has meat on her bones. She's athletic, very competitive and is still very, very girly. And she's smart, even though many think she isn't because of that innocent, "please help me" thing she does.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Janelle's nose"
I can't see Janelle's nose due to Boogers big nose and pointy chin and the huge shadow it casts over everything.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Janelle's nose"
Janelle HAS gained weight, that's just a blatent fact, not a dis.

As for her nose....who cares??

And Janelle is the one responsible for starting the so-called "pregnancy rumor" when she was talking with another HG in the storage room.

But obviously, that is just what it is, a rumor as the BB rules wouldn't allow her to continue in the house if she WERE pregnant.

SweetPolly 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetPolly Click to send private message to SweetPolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Janelle's nose"
>I can't see Janelle's nose due
>to Boogers big nose and
>pointy chin and the huge
>shadow it casts over everything.
>

HAHAHAHA! Oh, MAN! That cracked me up....

Back on topic, I think Janelle is SMOKIN'.
She's just a BIG girl. She's tall, broad shouldered,
has a good sized frame, and has some meat on her bones.
She's what I'd call 'Voluptuous'. She's definitely not
in the 'Zaftig' category, and she ain't gonna fit into
any size 4's anytime soon either. But she looks great.
She looks healthy.

Polly

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Janelle is hot!!!!!"
Janelle is a hot tamale, any way you want to look at her.

Please enough hating and let's give her some loving.

How about directing all of this hate to people who deserve it like corrupt politicians.

People forget she is playing a character in a game show!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •