The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
Ha! I love this show this year, because all the people I don't like are being booted......
Anyway.....I find it ironic how Danielle is all "talk" and can't seem to carry her sorry-self through with her silly-ends..... LMAO! Put plainly, she has created her pathetic downfall. Ohh, doesn't that stink?
I got such a sense of glee, when Erika- Danielle's so called biggest ally....put the Widow in her place, and ripped the rug from under her feet. (Erika definitely did the right thing.) Hey, did anyone see last night when that Crazy-woman was freaking out? I think it was definitely more than the alcohol!.........Maybe she'll haul-off and hit someone?...Danielle seems as though she has anger issues or something like that.....Some serious set of issues.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... Captain_Savem 08-31-06 1
 RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... se guy 08-31-06 2
 RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... Savahnna 08-31-06 3
 RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... RushingRiver 08-31-06 4
   RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... Savahnna 08-31-06 5
 RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... Das Mole 08-31-06 6
 RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-31-06 7
   RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... Aruba 09-01-06 8
       RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... michel 09-01-06 9
           RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... Aruba 09-01-06 10
               RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... michel 09-02-06 11
                   RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... Aruba 09-02-06 12
                       michel michel 09-02-06 13
                           RE: michel Aruba 09-03-06 14
 RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In H... yekpo 09-05-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-31-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
If Danielle wanted to whip Erika's ass, trust me, she wouldn't have had any problem. That's not her problem. Obviously she ain't the voilent type.

Danielle problem is the same problem the rest of the house has...

she trusted ChillTown.

And they're gonna win it all unless somebody pulls their head outta their ass and kick those chumps to the curb.

I didn't feel sorry for Danielle last night. Not because I'm a sadistic bastard, I am but that wasn't it. I didn't feel sorry for Danielle because she accused Erika of doing something that eventually Dani was gonna do to her. She needs to be a good sport and congratulate Erika for playing for ChillTown to win it all.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

se guy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail se%20guy Click to send private message to se%20guy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
the black widows true colors came out last night,she has got to go???

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-31-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
Danielle seems as
>though she has anger issues
>or something like that.....Some serious
>set of issues.

I'm pretty sure they all have "issues" of some sort.

But I really felt bad for Danielle when she was crying. She was hurt. It remains to be seen if she would have done the same to Erika...but I still feel bad when I see ppl hurt.....well...maybe not IVETTE and Maggie...and Mike...and...... but I did feel bad about Danielle.

RushingRiver 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RushingRiver Click to send private message to RushingRiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
I completely disagree. Forgive me for being so blunt but Erika is stupid. She is totally being played by Boogie. She was way better off throwing in her lot with Danielle than Mike and Will. Her only chance now is to team up with Janelle, but I'm sure she'll continue to do whatever Mike and Will advise her to do.

With the exception of Danielle and Janelle everyone has allowed themselves to be played by Chill Town. It's amazing how Erika just accepted Will's scenario as if she is incapable of understanding that he's playing the game too. She really thinks Will's advising her on how to win the game. Stupid.

She'll see the light when her butt gets booted in the next week or two and she watches of the tape of Boogie's showmance antics. The girl is being played for a fool.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-31-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
I agree with eveyrhting you said up until "She'll see the light when her butt gets booted in the next week or two and she watches of the tape of Boogie's showmance antics" She's a creep magnet....and there's another one waiting for her around the corner...as soon as she gets out I'm sure.

But yes......she is stupid...dumb as toast..

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-31-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
I just hate hearing Danielle say, "Oh yeah they've got something coming, they'd better watch out". And then her plan fails. She's full of so much talk but she hasn't really done anything super-spectacular this season yet.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
Has anyone noticed how CT went from wanting to get rid of "weak" players so that the "real" players can play to wanting to get rid of the "strong" and "threats" in favor of keeping "weaker" players....lol.

Everybody in the house has been a victim of CT especially Janelle.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-01-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
CT (as well as others) initially wanted to get rid of the "floating" players so the "real" players, the proactive HGs, could play. Now they want to get rid of the "treats" (the ones who may garnish the most votes from the jury) in favor of HGs who would be a good goats to sit next to in the Finals.

"Strong" and "weak" players are relative and are a matter of opinion. They wanted Danielle out for the same reason they wanted George out...because they realized if either sat next to Mike or Will in the finals, CT would not feel confident about the final vote.

They didn't vote out George because he is a "strong" player no more than keeping Janelle because she is a "weak" player. They are at the stage of the game where they need to consider how the jurors may vote and eliminate HGs accordingly.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
They voted out CG because the alternative was Boogie! They have played everyone in the house and their...sorry...Will's strategy has been changing to fit the situation as it evolved. At first, with S6 in power, the floaters made believable targets to the narrow "us-against-the-world" thinking of last season's alliance.

They reached a point, after Howie's exit, where everyone was a floater and CT was the only life-preserver left! Even Janelle was now a floater, having to rely on either CG (yeah right!) or Will ("I know how to win") for help. Since CT now had the numbers to decide every vote, it was time to get rid of the one they didn't like: James, who had the "wool pulled over his eyes"! That showed Danielle to "do not assume" so she had to go! Janelle and Erika should see the first flickers of light soon and should go soon.

09-01-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
You're right about the alternate being Boogie. But my point was that CT did NOT orchestrate Danielle and George's boot because they were "strong" players. Everyone in the jury will view CT as the hitmen they were and CT doesn't want anyone that the jury dislikes less then them. That's why Danielle and George had to go in their scheme regardless of who was sitting next to them on the nomination block.

I don't see how the BB6 alliance's thinking was "narrow" when they knew the entire House was against them. The very first DR confessions during the first episode were several HGs targeting them since they came in with four. It was very obvious to everyone that they were the immediate targets. You can't get more broad them that.

09-02-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
I said it was narrow thinking because they couldn't see pass their predicament. Sure it was a bad situation at the start but their actions made it worse. They had the beginning of an idea when individually they got parachutes to help them. Janie got Marcellas, Howie sort of had CG and James made a deal with Danielle and Diane. The problem was that it served to fracture their own bond instead of strengthening it. They could've been 8 strong with each helper believing they were F2 with their S6 "sponsor". Instead it made them turn on each other. Stupid.

Look at Will's play: He also had a huge target. He first shows that he doesn't care about being booted thus making his boot less urgent. He then tells everyone he hates them all (THE best line of the season!) and then he suggests to S6 that floaters are good targets. The first 3 boots were very independant players: Allison, Jase and Nakomis (tough players to get under Will's will!). Danielle was next in line but she showed she didn't want to float anymore and pledged allegiance to the LOD, delivering James as a gift. Seeing that, Will decided she should stay and they gave her POV. Diane had no chance to survive that turn of events especially when Erika showed she liked to play footsie with a member of CT!

The game was almost won already even if S6 had been HOH the whole time! The elation they showed after each HOH win showed their narrow vision of the game. From that point, CT's strategy of eliminating floaters became one of making floaters out of everyone. Janelle, to her credit, was the toughest to isolate. Once she showed she could play with CT by nominating Marjeallous, they forced her to float on her own by getting rid of "Big BUoy(!)" Howie. Without that buoy, Janelle drifted into the arms of Will. From that point everyone was an honorary member of CT so the order of elimination didn't really matter.

I compare Will's way of tackling the game to Kaysar's alliance and I think you will agree the S6 playbook was much thinner.

09-02-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
>They could've been 8 strong with each helper believing they were F2 with their S6 "sponsor". Instead it made them turn on each other.

Interesting theory, but no way it would have worked. As pathetically stupid these "all-stars" have been, not even they would not be dumb enough to try to get into an alliance of four and potentially be the fifth or sixth wheel. If anyone's strategy was to cling onto an existing alliance, it would make more sense to hook up with an alliance of two, i.e. CT, and be the third wheel.

Not to discount Will's smart manipulative play, but he caught a min-break by the BB6 four being an immediate target. Also being the ONLY previous winner worked to his advantage. You didn't have the scenerio with Survivor All-Stars with 4 or 5 previous champions starting the season where they were the immediate targets just as the BB6 alliance was here.

As far as the narrow-minded elation with the HOH celebrations, it was more of "he" then "they". Kaysar and James never went off and rubbed it in anyone else's face. Howie definitely was guilty of that, but we all know he's a simple man with a simple mind, so you'll never get an arguement from anyone by accusing Howie of being narrow-minded. Janelle was just reacting to Howie's narrow-minded ways. And since she won most of the challenges, why shouldn't she be happy?

09-02-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
13. "michel"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-06 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

>>They could've been 8 strong with each helper believing they were F2 with their S6 "sponsor". Instead it made them turn on each other.

>Interesting theory, but no way it
>would have worked. As
>pathetically stupid these "all-stars" have
>been, not even they would
>not be dumb enough to
>try to get into an
>alliance of four and potentially
>be the fifth or sixth
>wheel.

I'd agree with you except the reason it didn't work was because of the S6 players, James primarily, not the floaters. Marjealous, Diane and Danielle had already joined a member of S6 and George would've been thrilled to be invited in! If James had come clean with the S6 and been a little deceitful with Danielle and Diane instead, if Kaysar had found a way to include the Marjealous-Janelle and Howie-George friendships into their strategy, who knows what would've happened. A lot of ifs maybe but it couldn't have been worse than it actually was.

>Not to discount Will's smart manipulative
>play, but he caught a
>mini-break by the BB6 four
>being an immediate target.

Maybe, but S6 were the only players with guns for the first 4 weeks! They were only targets of spiteful remarks, not of elimination. They wasted their opportunities.

>As far as the narrow-minded elation
>with the HOH celebrations...

That was just the exhibition of their narrow-minded gameplan. What I originally refered to as their narrow "Us-against-the-world" thinking was about the only play in their game book: "Win HOH". That were all guilty of that. Like you wrote in another thread, once you've won, you need to know what to do with the advantage that winning gives you. Twice in 4 weeks, S6 pulled Colbys, eliminating the wrong players, Nakomis and Diane instead of CT. Was Howie the braintrust?

09-03-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: michel"

>Like you wrote in another
>thread, once you've won, you
>need to know what to
>do with the advantage that
>winning gives you. Twice in
>4 weeks, S6 pulled
>Colbys, eliminating the wrong players,
>Nakomis and Diane instead of
>CT. Was Howie the braintrust?
>

Can't argue with you on that point. They did NOT take advantage of the HOH wins when they had the opportunity. Even though James did nominate Will, it was more as a pawn to eliminate a "floater" more than anything else. Kaysar, as popular as he is, is a horrible game player and blew his opportunity. Janelle committed a Reality Show deadly sin by thinking there was time later to deal with the real threats of the game. You need to knock them out when you can. And Howie never got the opportunity to nominate; he was just being carried along this season.

Like the "Colby" reference! LOL

yekpo 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yekpo Click to send private message to yekpo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "The Black-Widow Is Caught In Her Own Web""
>Ha! I love this show this
>year, because all the people
>I don't like are being
>booted......
>Anyway.....I find it ironic how Danielle
>is all "talk" and can't
>seem to carry her sorry-self
>through with her silly-ends..... LMAO!
>Put plainly, she has created
>her pathetic downfall. Ohh, doesn't
>that stink?
>I got such a sense of
>glee, when Erika- Danielle's so
>called biggest ally....put the Widow
>in her place, and ripped
>the rug from under her
>feet. (Erika definitely did the
>right thing.) Hey, did anyone
>see last night when that
>Crazy-woman was freaking out? I
>think it was definitely more
>than the alcohol!.........Maybe she'll haul-off
>and hit someone?...Danielle seems as
>though she has anger issues
>or something like that.....Some serious
>set of issues.

Am I the only one who is horrified at the way erica & janelle are letting their hormones rule their heads! Boogie is the right nick-name for Mike, he is a SNOT!, game or no game he is someone I would warn anyone to stay away from, he can play the game but he needs to be ruthless and get into erica with lies and moves. Doc doesn't seem to irritate as much, maybe because he is intelligent and Mike is an imbecile. If Janell doesn't get into the final 2, it will be because of her "hots" for the doc.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •