The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tallulahdawlling1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tallulahdawlling1 Click to send private message to tallulahdawlling1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
I find it very hard to watch the show now. I can not stand to watch or listen to the new person on the panel. I don't know her name. I have not cared enough to learn who she is. I only know if I am watching and she comes on when she opens her mouth I change the channel. I think she is disgusting. I hope they get rid of her and keep Paula as the only woman on the panel.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... geekboy 04-16-09 1
   RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... Estee 04-16-09 2
       RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... Glow 04-16-09 3
       RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... zazzy 04-16-09 4
           RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... Glow 04-16-09 5
               RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... grit 04-16-09 7
   RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... byoffer 04-16-09 6
 RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... Snidget 04-16-09 8
 RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... MollyTV 04-16-09 9
 RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... dragonflies 04-20-09 10
 RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... Femme 04-23-09 11
 RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON T... kingfish 04-30-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-16-09, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
Disgusting? How is she disgusting when she opens her mouth? She's a smart woman, VERY successful, and knows the business probably as much as Randy does. I like her.

I sometimes feel i'm the only person who actually likes Kara (that's her name, by the way). Here is how i rank the judges, compared to my opinion of a given performance.

1) I almost always agree with Simon, or should i say he almost always agrees with me. Maybe 90-95% of the time.
2) I agree with Kara next, about 75% of the time.
3) With Randy its a toss-up, probably 50% of the time
4) Paula, how do you rank her. She very rarely gives a bad review, and more often than not just tries to build the kids' spirits up. So its pointless to rank here based on if you agree with her or not.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-09, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
What drives me nuts about Kara is that when she's at her worst, she comes across as a hormonal advertising executive who wants to put every contestant in a little box or her bedroom, whichever's closer. Each person has to have their niche, everything's all about how the company can promote, package, and sell them if they win. At her best, she can judge a person on their own merits -- but when she slips, her only thought is towards the magazine cover count.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-09, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
Well said. I like Kara but I can also see why people don't. I do think she knows what she's talking about when she remembers what she's supposed to be talking about.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
ITA with Estee ^^ and Glow ^.

Simon -- 75 % of the time ITA. Now he's into full pimp mode for Allison (remember, she's the dark horse; did you know she's the dark horse?)

Kara -- yes, when it's about the music and not about the industry

Randy-- groan. He is the one who serves the agenda the most. Depends on whether I agree with the agenda.

Paula--this week she slipped back into sorta nonsensical Paula with her comment to Lil. Other than that, she has been much more on point this season. I agree with her a lot when she is able to be focused and give good feedback.

I'm not tired of Kara and I think if they cut out some of the Ryan BS with the judges and giving airtime to Simon and Paula acting like idiots, then they would have adequate time for four judges.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
I think if they cut out some of the Ryan BS with the judges and giving airtime to Simon and Paula acting like idiots, then they would have adequate time for four judges.

Bingo!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-16-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
They could also cut down on some of the commercials. I taped AI the last 2 Tuesdays. When I heard that they ran over last week, I paid attention to how often I was fast-forwarding through the commercials. There are a LOT. They should just charge a higher rate for fewer slots. That would probably help as well.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
I also agree with Geekboy's rating of the judges, but will add that Kara is much easier on my eyes than Simon and the others!

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
I go back and forth with Kara. While I do like she has industry experience I'm not sure I like the dreck she is so good at getting sold, but that's my personal problem, back to Kara.

Sometimes she does a good job when she isn't having a sexuality attack or confusing artistry with doing things the exact way someone else wants you to do it rather than actually expressing who you are. Now I can see a songwriter wanting to control the artistry of the singer who wants to do something other than the writers vision for the song. But I don't see doing what you are told to do as being artistry. It can be a wise career move if you can find a way to be happy like that...

{cue Pink}
LA told me, "You'll be a pop star,
All you have to change is everything you are."
{/Pink}

...or at least pick really good advisers to tell you exactly what to do. However that kind of artistry often comes off as artificial to me. *shrug*

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-16-09, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
i don't know why either...but i cannot stand listening to Kara go on and on...i mean...she says her opinion and then says it again and again....and if she says..."you KNOW?" one more time i am gonna go through my tv screen...

i enjoy when simon rolls his eyes at whatever she says...i am rolling mine, too. also when he corrected her when she said "studio 57 and he said...its 54...you big dummy...and she looked so confused.

as much of a weirdo rambling crazy person paula is...she fits in and i like her..and the "kids" do need someone to stroke their little egos.

mollytv

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
My biggest issue with Kara is that it takes her 30 seconds to say the same thing she said in the first 5 seconds. Over and over and over.

The "FF through Paula" button was getting a double workout to FF through Kara after the first 5 seconds until they split the judges last week.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
At least she stopped banging her hands on the table.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: GET RID OF THAT NEW PERSON ON THE PANEL."
Kara is self deluded.

The save that wsa used on Matt two weeks ago was wasted.

The very fact that he was booted this week attests to that. They and she flubbed the dub on that one.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •