The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-11-09, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is the deal with Tatianna??"
OK, I'm not going to be very nice here, but whatever...you have a choice to agree or disagree, right? Just don't bite the messenger.

IMHO, that girl needs major psychiatric help, and AI is just putting her through for the drama effect she keeps giving week after week. Do they NOT know how nauseating she is becomming to all of us? Not to mention those poor people who have to deal with her IN PERSON??

I really think she'd go over well, in some other place, like with a 900#, giving out voodoo advice, ala Dionne Warwick. Yes, she does have a voice. But so do a lot of other people. Case in point: The Osmond nephew. AND Michael Castro, Jason's bro, both of whom were sent home after their Hollywood auditions. Neither of whom got airtime, so we can assume there was zilch on the dramatics on their part!!

So, are we to assume that in order to get the attention of Ryan and the judges, that the squeeky wheel gets the grease? Or in this case, the honor of being chosen to move on?? Geez, already. Even if she does make it to the voting stage, what are the chances she'll move on from there?

I hate to think....she truly scares and irritates me at the same time!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... vince3 02-11-09 1
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... LostAddict 02-12-09 13
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Glow 02-11-09 2
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Quepea 02-11-09 8
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... moonbaby 02-11-09 3
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Snidget 02-11-09 4
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-11-09 5
   RE: Very good points mindy23 02-11-09 6
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Quepea 02-11-09 7
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-12-09 10
       RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Snidget 02-12-09 11
           RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-12-09 12
               RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... vince3 02-12-09 14
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... dragonflies 02-12-09 9
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... MollyTV 02-13-09 18
       RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-13-09 19
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Fishercat 02-12-09 15
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-12-09 16
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Quepea 02-12-09 17
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... LostAddict 02-13-09 20
   LOL! moonbaby 02-13-09 21
       RE: LOL! LostAddict 02-16-09 24
 Odds are good for her.... vince3 02-13-09 22
   RE: Odds are good for her.... Snidget 02-13-09 23
       RE: Odds are good for her.... grit 02-17-09 26
 It's Official VFTW Snidget 02-16-09 25
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... jbug 02-18-09 27
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... LostAddict 02-18-09 28
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-21-09 38
 VTFW qualifes as 'love'? Estee 02-19-09 29
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... okaychatt 02-19-09 30
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... grit 02-19-09 31
       RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-19-09 32
           RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... okaychatt 02-20-09 33
               RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... grit 02-20-09 34
                   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Quepea 02-20-09 37
               RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... agman 02-20-09 35
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... mrc 02-20-09 36
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... aquariaqueen 03-05-09 39
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... grit 03-05-09 40
       RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... toddE 03-05-09 41
           Some body shoot me, mindy23 03-05-09 42
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... jules25 03-05-09 43
 So the drama. Estee 03-05-09 44
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... Quepea 03-05-09 45
 RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... okaychatt 03-06-09 46
   RE: What is the deal with Tatianna?... mindy23 03-06-09 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I think they're daring Vote for the Worst to take her as their main cause for the season.......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-12-09, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
That is exactly what I said to my husband last night when they sent her through!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
"Do they NOT know how nauseating she is becomming to all of us?"

Yes, they know.

another JSlice masterpiece

Quepea 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-11-09, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Your smiley face isn't a perfect circle

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I hope she's just acting that way for the facetime and isn't really that annoying IRL. If she really is like that she might need meds.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
There are some reports of her being a bit crazy from before Idol, so I think the overly dramatic thing is a natural part of her personality.

I'm not sure she's to the point of needing meds or not.

From what I understand the Osmonds have reported that he had some illness or other that really made the singing bad and they may have not shown it because it wasn't amusingly bad just sadly bad. Michael's only been singing for a few weeks total (assuming he took any lessons between the audition and Hollywood) and even if you sing for years and actually know how to take care of your voice and how to memorize music quickly you can have a hard time. So I'm guessing he also wasn't shown as it wasn't amusingly bad (and it might have been pay back for how hard his family has been promoting him and trying to make money off the audition and his brother's fame with t-shirts and little concerts since America found out he existed).

What I don't know is if Tatiana plays up her natural tendencies personality wise because she knows they get attention, or she can't help herself.

America does love its train wrecks so they might as well keep a few around because they probably wouldn't have the ratings if it was 12 technically perfect people singing ever week that they get from the controversial ones.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-09 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

She is really a mess. I think the judges sent her through because she's so unbalanced they thought she might go after them with a gun!

02-11-09, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Very good points"
That's very sad about David O, if his MS caused his voice to mis-fire; he was so good when he tried out in Utah. I know how it is to have a disease that is so unpredictable that you never know what it's going to do, and how you're going to be able to deal. What a champ, to try out, knowing he might not have the strength to get through, but on the other hand, I feel for him in that eventually, he may have had to step down. God, I hate these stupid chronic illnesses!! THEY SUCK!

As for Micheal, I thought there must have been a reason we didn't see any of his performances in Hollywood. Better left unsaid and unseen, huh? Those were actually the only 2 I could think of that may have been better than the T-Brat (I have another nick name for her, but it will become that of which I shall not speak).

Thanks for the insight. And yes, I know AI and Fox LOVE the drama, and, golly, who ISN'T talking about her? Even those lovely ladies (LOL) from the View had a snip on her this morning, and I'm sure a few other talk shows brought her out, too.

Maybe it would be better to ignore and she'll go away?? Crosses fingers and toes....and sends BIG body guards to Paula, Randy, Simon and Kara.

02-11-09, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I will defend her. At least she's humble and glad to be there. What I hate is when cocky "entitled" kids get up there and ##### and moan when a better singer takes "their place".

As for her dramatics, that is not a sign of anything other than a free spirit. If she is a headcase, then most of the Disney girls are headcases. Besides, drama is cool! You never know what is going to happen next. If she truly is in need of psychiatric help, she will crush under the pressure, like me.

02-12-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I can't stand her constant crying! She never knows when to shut up and know one else can get a word in. I cringe at the thought of how she will take it should she get voted out!!!!!

02-12-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
So how will they get Tatianna off the stage if she pulls her just keep singing until they relent and pass you through routine.

1. Cut her mike
2. Have the band play "Crazy" really loud.
3. Make Ryan drag her off stage.
4. Give Simon a Tazer and make him drag her off stage.
5. Giant Slime Drop
6. Giant Hook
7. Trap Door
8. Borrow Steve-O to drag/dance her off in a cross network DWTS promotional event.

02-12-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-09 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

9. Put a muzzle on her
10. Lower the cone of silence over her

I'm sure someone else will be along with more ideas!

Edit: change of siggies!

02-12-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Turn off the lights and have the audience leave until the SWAT Team can get rid of her.........

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
As far as I'm concerned, she can go away anytime now.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
i said....the same as everyone else....she is just picked to go on for the drama and the "talk". she is so annoying.

i cannot stand her...if she makes it to the top 12 i will laugh.

i will admit i thought it was nice of paula to give her the ring and it was hilarious what simon said about her advertising the jewelry line. lol

mollytv

02-13-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
19. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
she bugs me so much with her emo behavior that if she makes the top 12, I think I'll cry !

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-12-09, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I love Tatiana and I will be throwing some votes her way next week. A rare source of excitement.

02-12-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-09 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

this is my "tribute" to that emotional trainwreck known as Tatiana!!!!!Anyone is free to use as they see fit! enjoy

BTW, Emo is short for Emotional.....A few peeps have asked!

02-12-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Why thank you, Agman! I will use it wisely. =)

I snagged aman

02-13-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I'm using it too!

Thanks Agman!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "LOL!"
That's hilarious. I think she's the AI version of Lacey from Hell's Kitchen

02-16-09, 12:53 PM (EST)
24. "RE: LOL!"
At least Lacey doesn't have that laugh!

Thanks Agman!

02-13-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
22. "Odds are good for her...."
VFTW has her as their odds-on choice for Week 1........

They'll post their choice after the show on Tuesday @ 10pm EST.....

02-13-09, 02:03 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Odds are good for her...."
Yep, given that group she is in someone would have to have an epic meltdown to dislodge the Tatianna love over on VFTW.

I have to admit part of me actually wants her to get through. If nothing else to make the AI peeps have to deal with her. They could have so easily not inflicted her on anyone, yet they choose to keep her around. They want her that much, they need to choke on her for awhile.

That and watching the other contestants reactions to her is priceless.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with her personally because she'd wear me out really quickly. I like that no one around her seems to feel any need to censor their reactions to her (not that a histrionic narcissist actually notices other people around him/her other on any sort of real level). Usually people seem to think they ought to at least try to be nice, but with her, why bother. Let the disgust shine from your face in all its glory. Everyone around you will commiserate, and she will be too busy with her own internal chaos to notice.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Odds are good for her...."
I have to admit part of me actually wants her to get through. If nothing else to make the AI peeps have to deal with her. They could have so easily not inflicted her on anyone, yet they choose to keep her around. They want her that much, they need to choke on her for awhile.

LMAO, snidget! There's a part of me that also wants her to go through. It would serve the producers right to have to deal with her carp since they forced her on us. You would think that the AI producers would have learned their lesson from Sanjaya but nooooooo.

a berry nice sigpic from agman

It would be a shame, though, for someone else to miss out on their chance because of her...

02-16-09, 08:16 PM (EST)
25. "It's Official VFTW"
They just couldn't wait and have declared her the Group One Pick.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I refused to listen to her.
I was watching TBL in the bedroom; DH was watching AI and would call out to me each time someone was ready to sing; I told him I didn't need to see all the rest of the stuff.
I'd pause TBL, run in to listen to the songs and run back to resume TBL until the next one.
So when he called me & the train wreck was on? I just skipped on back to my program.

02-18-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I can't believe that I actually liked her last night. Scary.

Thanks Agman!

02-21-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
38. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
>I can't believe that I actually
>liked her last night.
>Scary.

You're starting to worry me lost

a snidget original 2007

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "VTFW qualifes as 'love'?"
From our own article:

"It's up to America," she told host Ryan Seacrest before the results. "It's up to the power of love."

Not even Huey Lewis can save you now!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-19-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Hi All - I'm baaaaaaack - good to see so many people I remember.

I just HAD to come somewhere to vent on the Horrible Tat and knew I could count on you all for some pithy comments. My Mean Meter being what it is, I'd like to know if there is extended footage of Tat's meltdown after she was eliminated? It did my soul good.

The reaction of the other contestants to her crash and burn was interesting. Tatiana has isolated herself, and it showed. I didn't get a sense that anyone wanted anything to do with her, though I think someone did try to comfort a bit, but quickly moved on.

I had to admire the way most of them held their heads high and graciously accepted defeat. I think we may see some again next year, but can you imagine having to go through all that again? They must want it badly.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

02-19-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I think the other rejects were not too sad because they're thinking they have a chance with the wild card picks. I'm not sure why Tatiana was so devastated and thinks this is the end of the road for her.

I got sliced!

02-19-09, 07:36 PM (EST)
32. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-09 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

because she's so emo she'll crie about anything good or bad!!!!Why stop tradition now?

quick get the hook

02-20-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Ohhh - you know what would REALLY be fun? Have Tatiana voted into the wild card round, then vote her off again. As a consolation prize, we could give her a box of Puffs Plus. Whaddaya think?

02-20-09, 10:15 AM (EST)
34. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
LMAO! We could get her a sponship deal out of this! Then she won't need AI.

another agman creation

02-20-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
37. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Who needs America anyway?? Land of the free, home of the brave, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!! That's right, Tatiana could be the next spokesmodel for Special K, take up her hard earned riches, hop across the big pond, and become queen of Kingdom Come!!

I snagged a man

02-20-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
35. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-09 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

*snort* *cleans coffee off monitor* maybe if she gets brought back in as a wild card, they can have her sing "tears of a clown" or "don't cry outloud"!

quick get the hook

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Hi, kay. Good to see you around again.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-05-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I am shocked that Tatiana got another chance.....the drama, it must be the drama. Is she the next Sanjaya?

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

03-05-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
40. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
*grumble* *grumble* *grumble*

It galls me to admit it but she's actually a pretty good singer and probably deserves a chance to be there.

The weird crying fits and "This means more to me than life" and "I deserve it, I worked so hard" stuff is just too much, though. I don't know if I can handle it week after week.

However, the mean byotch in me hopes she lasts a while. It would serve AI right for forcing the viewers to deal with her all in the name of the almighty ratings.

a berry nice sigpic from agman

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
She totally deserves to be there.

I can't believe anyone would try to justify including Jesse or Jasmine over her. She is actually even better than Megan.

I find this to be an extremely dull group of contestants. Tatianna has the vocal and performing skills needed as well as an interesting personality (like it or not).

03-05-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
42. "Some body shoot me, "
But I actually am agreeing with you! In another post, I gave my comments about the lovely Megan/Ragdoll on a music box. Tatianna actually does have more talent than most of the other women. And she will bring some excitement for a while...waiting for the night she gets booted-now THAT will be interesting!!

>She totally deserves to be there.
>
>
>I can't believe anyone would try
>to justify including Jesse or
>Jasmine over her. She is
>actually even better than Megan.
>
>
>I find this to be an
>extremely dull group of contestants.
> Tatianna has the vocal
>and performing skills needed as
>well as an interesting personality
>(like it or not).
>

jules25 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-09, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jules25 Click to send private message to jules25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
I'm really annoyed that they put her through for entertainment factor. If they wanted an "entertainment factor" wild card, they should have put Nick/Norman through. At least he is genuinely entertaining.

The girl looks a mess, acts a mess, and her vocals are ok at best. She does not have what it takes to have a chance in hell in the entertainment industry. I sincerely do not understand why she even made it through Hollywood week, other than the suspicion that the producers are getting their jollies from annoying the heck out of their viewing audience. That said, despite that I obviously cannot stand the woman, I do think it is a bit cruel to basically be using her, especially because she seems like a rather fragile soul.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "So the drama."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEeiM9hqPt4

There are many, many YouTube videos up for Tatianna. I'm debating whether to approach the one which has her as a Muppet.

03-05-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
45. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
Yay!! That is all I'm saying because I won't be voting, but I want her in the top 12 because she can sing. That's why I watch, to hear good singing.

I'm not going to get all emotionally invested in someone and have the rest of the show meaningless because I don't care about anyone else.

But still.. *squeeeeeals*!!

I snagged a man

03-06-09, 04:04 PM (EST)
46. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
How great was it that not only was Tatiana dumped for Megan Joy, but she wasn't a part of the "make room for one more" decision?

Woooooooooot!

03-06-09, 08:13 PM (EST)
47. "RE: What is the deal with Tatianna??"
And, as usual, the victory or defeat had to be all about HER! Whatev! Cut the carp and move on already!! I agree with Simon-do you only know ONE song, chick?? Can't imagine her singing a Carrie Underwood, or Martina McBride, and hopefully, we may never know. I do see her in a Latino Soap. Good riddance, Tat!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •