The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jordin Sparks - the first orchestrated AI win?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-04-07, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jordin Sparks - the first orchestrated AI win?"
This theory isn't fully fleshed out, and I'm asking you all for some input here.

Could Jordin Sparks' win on AI6 be the first real orchestrated/planned/thought out win on AI?

* Jordin has been in a lot of competitions in the past and done well
* Jordin's bio didn't list her prior vocal training
* There were a few instances of tears on her pre-son blurbs, and a shout-out w/ tears to her younger brother at one point
* Very strategically placed tears on the Final Two night when singing the coronation song

I'm starting to think that Jordin may have had some well-paid, very smart coaches and organization going into this competition. I'm not saying its wrong. I'm surprised it hasn't happened prior.

Thoughts? Other clues?

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jordin Sparks - the first orche... nailbone 06-06-07 1
 RE: Jordin Sparks - the first orche... Snidget 06-06-07 2
   RE: Jordin Sparks - the first orche... livsforluv 06-25-07 4
 Let me clarify geekboy 06-06-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jordin Sparks - the first orchestrated AI win?"
The only thing that seemed "orchestrated" to me about it was the coronation song, which was all Jordin and no Blake. Most of the pre-finale pimpage was for Melinda.

New sig courtesy of agman!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jordin Sparks - the first orchestrated AI win?"
Her competition history does make her look like she's been training more to be on American Idol than just training to be a good singer.

While a lot of others on the show also have a lot of experience in music, most of that feels more "I wanna be a singer" type of thing than "I plan on winning Idol".

Summertribe and the living is easy!

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-25-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jordin Sparks - the first orchestrated AI win?"
well American Idol has become just like every other reality TV show...its all strategy and a game. How to outwin the competition. They'll never find the truest winner that way.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-06-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Let me clarify"
I think my initial post has been misinterpreted.

I'm not saying that AI orchestrated Jordin's win, my theory is that Jordin, and her 'people', had a well thought-out plan and orchestrated what i listed above in order to help her win it all.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •