The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chris Richardson"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chris Richardson"
Why isn't there a thread for him yet?

So I downloaded all of Chris' songs on the American Idol site. I downloaded them because he was my favorite this season. So I show him support. That's how I roll. Let me just tell you that his studio performances sound so good. So good. I like his style. I never thought he had the best voice there but I do really like it. I appreciate his musicianship (always so important to me). The way he moves, that irritates people for some reason that I don't understand, displays his spot-on rhythm. To me, these things make him one of the best contestants this show has ever produced.

Everything I've been reading, watching, hearing, seeing about him is really positive. You can really tell that he is more than just a pretty face. (Not that his pretty face doesn't help, mind you.) Many contestants referred to him as one of their best friends. He always showed so much support and gave such great hugs. I'll really miss seeing his smiling face tomorrow night.

I'll come back with links later.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chris Richardson SilverStar 05-07-07 1
   RE: Chris Richardson Glow 05-07-07 2
       RE: Chris Richardson SilverStar 05-07-07 3
 RE: Chris Richardson Corvis 05-08-07 4
 RE: Chris Richardson bzooti 05-08-07 5
   RE: Chris Richardson CTgirl 05-08-07 6
   RE: Chris Richardson Glow 05-08-07 7
       RE: Chris Richardson SilverStar 05-08-07 8
 RE: Chris Richardson zazzy 05-08-07 9
   RE: Chris Richardson Glow 05-09-07 10
   RE: Chris Richardson Glow 05-09-07 12
 RE: Chris Richardson Glow 05-09-07 11
 RE: Chris Richardson Glow 05-10-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chris Richardson"
I need to hear those. Make me a cd. *grin*

I will definitely miss seeing his smiling face, too. Maybe he'll be in the audience, cheering Blake on.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-07-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chris Richardson"
no can do, baby-o. I will give you seven bucks to purchase them if you'd like.

I have found many many behind the scenes videos and whatnot that will get me through though. heh.

05-07-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chris Richardson"
I need some Blake too, so why don't you make it an even $10?

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chris Richardson"
"why isn't there a thread for him yet?"

Because he hurts my ears? I don't even get that he's good looking.

But I'll leave the thread now so you can talk about how wonderful he is. Enjoy!

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chris Richardson"

well now. back to the spirit of things.

Ii was pretty disdainful of him for a long time. figures. he finally really grows on me (what a totally nice guy) and he's gone.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chris Richardson"
I was pretty disdainful of him for a long time. figures. he finally really grows on me (what a totally nice guy) and he's gone.

I couldn't agree more. Great pics!

05-08-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Chris Richardson"
awwww. Awesome. And thanks for the pretty!

totally nice.

05-08-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Chris Richardson"
Oh, to be that apple.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-07, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chris Richardson"
For you, Glowie:

Chris on Ellen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipOhB0NusKM

(they say more on his fan site)

Chris on Regis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM5kL6fSBnE

Enjoy!

05-09-07, 07:47 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Chris Richardson"
Yay! Thank you, love. *smooch*

can't watch the youtubey at stupid work though.

05-09-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Chris Richardson"
the cute just doesn't stop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZqXbLzTaXY

05-09-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Chris Richardson"
Come.On. Are you flipping serious? This guy does.no.wrong. Holy nicest, sweetest, cuddliest person on the planet. Unfreakingbelievable. I gotta stop reading stuff about him or I'll have to leave my husband and follow him around. sheeeeesh.

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=499906

I need a Chris Richardson hug.

05-10-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Chris Richardson"
*smacks forehead*
NOW I remember what made me all fangirly about Chris. It was the Crazy Little Thing Called Love Ford video.

put me right over the edge. And believe me, it doesn't take much. He didn't really need to go to such extremes.

Chris + puppies = cute overload

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •