The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
April 20, 2006 -- "AMERICAN Idol" loser Bo Bice's 15 minutes of fame are way, way over - especially at O'Brien's pub on West 46th Street. That's where witnesses say the half-in-the-bag Southern rocker took a cheap and ineffective swing at strapping ex-New York Giants football star Glenn Parker Sunday night.

The bizarre tangle, in which the long-haired weakling inexplicably risked getting his block knocked off by the strapping former offensive lineman, began when the gentlemanly, star-struck Parker casually approached Bice to chit-chat.

"Glenn had noticed Bo and simply asked him if he was really Bo Bice - and Bo just stared at him and said, 'No, I'm not. My name is Kevin.' It was weird," our witnesssaid. "Glenn went away, but he started feeling like he might have imposed on the guy. So he went back to him to apologize for causing any discomfort."

Parker, 39 - who at 6-foot-5 and 300 pounds has crushed many an opponent during his 13 years in the NFL with the Giants, Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs - and everybody else in the popular watering hole couldn't believe what happened next.

"Bo just went at him with his fists - maybe he thought he was Simon Cowell or something, but he tried to hit him," our observer reports. "Glenn grabbed his arms to block the punches, but Bice broke loose and managed to graze Glenn under the chin. It was crazy because Glenn could have wiped the floor with him."

Parker signaled a bartender and together they threw the "Idol" also-ran out and told him to scram. "He was a real pain in the #####," one worker said.

Joey Lee, an agent for Bice, who lost out to Carrie Underwood in the smash-hit show's fourth season, didn't get back to us. Bice was once busted for felony cocaine possession in Alabama, but had the charge dismissed after completing a "drug diversion program."

Bice, who once broke his foot while performing in concert in Manchester, N.H., had a huge Top 10 hit last year with "Inside Your Heaven." He's lucky he doesn't have two heavenly shiners after his latest shenanigans.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight Magnolia_Rocker 04-20-06 1
 RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight Glow 04-20-06 2
   RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight 2Centz 04-20-06 3
       RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight Glow 04-20-06 4
           RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight 2Centz 04-20-06 5
           RE: I Love Bo Bice! LisaPles 04-20-06 6
           RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight Snidget 04-20-06 7
               RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight Glow 04-20-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
Hmmm, with phrases like "loser Bo Bice's 15 minutes of fame are way, way over" and "long-haired weakling" make me tend to think this article wasn't written by a "neutral" reporter. Me thinks this is tainted with some half truths.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
I was going to post this:
http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000044

Where'd yours come from?

Ummm. Yeah. "American Idol loser" was my first indication it wasn't a neutral reporter.

an arkie work of art

04-20-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight"

Page Six - strictly gossip, usually true.

04-20-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
oh, I'm not saying it's untrue. I've had beer muscles once or twice in my life. Who hasn't? I'd just like to know the whole story, is all.

an arkie work of art

04-20-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

That's all I got off Page Six, but I'm sure US Weekly or National Enquirer will pick it up & run with it. Page six also broke the Lindsay Lohan/Jessica Simpson barfight & now it's on the cover of US Weekly.

-edited to fix sloppy spelling

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Love Bo Bice! "
Sorry to keep this lameness rolling, but just wanted to say that Bo Bice can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned! Even if the article is true, I totally don't care because I think he's awesome!
I am missing Bo so bad this season of American Idol!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
MTV news picked it up but looks like they are just copying off each other right now http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1529145/20060420/bice__bo.jhtml?headlines=true

04-20-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bo Bice in Bar Fight"
Any publicity is good publicity, I guess.

an arkie work of art

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •