The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bulldawg 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-30-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bulldawg Click to send private message to bulldawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
is this a voting for the worst situation?
KM probably has the best voice in the whole competition and yet
shes bottom three...while Jethro sits on the couch safe? You cant even understand him when he talks let alone sing...what a joke...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Magnolia_Rocker 03-30-06 1
   RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... bulldawg 03-30-06 2
   RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... sweet cheeks 03-30-06 16
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... anotherkim 03-30-06 3
   RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... bulldawg 03-30-06 4
       RE: I Will Stand Up For Bucky LisaPles 03-30-06 5
           RE: I Will Stand Up For Bucky prosecutor 03-30-06 6
       RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... ElroyJetson 03-30-06 8
           RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... bulldawg 03-30-06 10
               RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Former CBSer 04-05-06 25
               RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Panama 04-06-06 27
       RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Magnolia_Rocker 03-30-06 12
       RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... nailbone 03-30-06 14
           RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... sweet cheeks 04-02-06 24
       RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... anotherkim 03-30-06 17
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Glow 03-30-06 7
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... ElroyJetson 03-30-06 9
   RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... bulldawg 03-30-06 11
       WARNING - bulldawg Bebo 03-30-06 13
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... sweet cheeks 03-30-06 15
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... bessie 03-30-06 18
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Reality_Tv_fan_90 03-31-06 20
   RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Kattrikk 04-02-06 22
       RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... sweet cheeks 04-02-06 23
           RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Glow 04-05-06 26
 RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCK... Kattrikk 04-02-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
Sorry, everyone's taste is different. I don't believe Katharine deserved to be bottom three and I do believe that Kellie should have been. I guess I could fire that question back at you and put Kellie's name in the place of Bucky's. I like Bucky and I'm glad he's still around.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-30-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bulldawg Click to send private message to bulldawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
props...good point...her act is getting old as well...

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"

To me Katharine is the most talented singer of them all.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
the country contingent is clearly strong on AI--hence, Carrie Underwood's win last year. Fans prefer that genre and will vote accordingly.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I like country, but I don't like Bucky.

03-30-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
4. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
fans prefer country....thats great...lets continue the dumbing down of america...

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Will Stand Up For Bucky "
While I don't think that Katherine deserved to be in the bottom three, I don't think Bucky did either.
I can think of quite a few of them that don't deserve to stay around as long as Bucky should - Ace & Kellie for example.
I like Bucky and I'm not a country fan by any means. Personally, I think that Carrie Underwear winning the thing last year was a total joke.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Will Stand Up For Bucky "
All I know is that I want Ace gone before Bucky.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
fans prefer country....thats great...lets continue the dumbing down of america...

Wow bulldawg. You are one of the biggest bigots I've ever seen. Please share your thoughts on the African-American contestants!

--Elroy Jetson

03-30-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
ouch...bigot huh?
i love mandisa....paris sucks....
so my total disdain for country music makes me a bigot....I can live with that...

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
Buldawg: You have got to be kidding. Why not join Simon? His dislike for country music came out last night and it hurt the contestants. Country is big in the USA. One hell of a lot bigger than Hip Hop or Rap Crap. Country music tells a story and generally has a respect for women and the law. Can't say the same for Hip Hop or Rap Crap. Also country does not have to use violence or profane language to sell its music.

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-06, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Panama Click to send private message to Panama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

>ouch...bigot huh?
>i love mandisa....paris sucks....
>so my total disdain for country
>music makes me a bigot....I
>can live with that...

Your dislike of country music has nothing to do with me feeling offended. I'm from the South and I love country music as well as rock. I'm not a stupid person for listening to country. I don't appreciate people who down someone else's taste in music. I'm not a hard rock or metal music fan, but I also like Chris. So I guess some of us country music losers are capable of liking more than one type of music.

As for understanding Bucky, I have no problem. I can also understand people from Boston, New York, anywhere they have an accent. I just listen.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
It's not the fact that you hate country music because so do I with the exception of a few songs. The reason I was shocked was the fact that you said it was dumbing down America. You realize that country music is probably the hottest form of music right now in regards to number of listeners? You generalized country music listeners to being stupid, that's where the bigotry question comes into play.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Thanks for calling me dumb there, bulldawg. 'Preciate that.

BTW, I can understand Bucky just fine.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

But I'm a Texan, so I must be REALLY dumb, right?

04-02-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
Well I must be losing my hearing. I don't seem to
understand Bucky either.
Seems like he has a mush mouth.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
Dumbing down? Not quite. It's more likely that fans prefer songs that have lyrics that aren't obscene and/or unitelligble and actually contain melodies hence the success of Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Rascal Flatts, Garth Brooks and others on both the country and pop charts.

Country doesn't equal dumb. Only someone who has no concept of the music business would make such a statement.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--come to Nashville and see just how "dumb" those folks are.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
*raises hand*
I posted a link to some of his original stuff.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID69/567.shtml#18

He's a real musician. *shrug* I like real musicians.

As far as Katharine goes, I have big doubts that she has the best voice. That doesn't mean she doesn't. It just means I haven't heard anything that makes me think that.

"Jethro"? *snort* (<--- that's a sarcastic snort) Gotta love stereotypes.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
bulldawg

Click here, stat!

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~wricntr/documents/GP.html

--Elroy Jetson

03-30-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

thanks for the link...can you add one for Nashville Star too?
im pretty sure cowboy troy is a member of mensa...as im sure you are...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WARNING - bulldawg "
Please read our community guidelines. Bashing other posters is not permitted here.

If you're interested in Nashville Star, there is some discussion of that show going on in the Other Reality Shows forum.

03-30-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"

I agree Bucky does not have any singing talent.
Just goes to show, people need to VOTE

bessie 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bessie Click to send private message to bessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
I actually preferred Bucky to the Mariah Carey/Beyonce wannabes or the serious, depressing rockers this week. I thought Bucky was really entertaining with his Tim McGraw song and look, and I'm not a country fan. (Country rock, maybe . . .) Bo Bice was definitely THE MAN--great look, fun personality and rockin presence.

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
I think Bucky is absolutely TERRIBLE. Ever since the top 24 i have wanted him to be eliminated. I think that VFTW is keeping him alive in this competition. There are so many ppl who are WAY better than Bucky. I think even Ace, who is TERRIBLE (in my opinion). is even better than Bucky. I definatley hope he will be eliminated next.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
I think that
>VFTW is keeping him alive
>in this competition. There are
>so many ppl who are
>WAY better than Bucky. I
>think even Ace, who is
>TERRIBLE (in my opinion). is
>even better than Bucky. I
>definatley hope he will be
>eliminated next.

VFTW is not supporting Bucky and they haven't at all this season. Right now they are voting for Kellie and before Kellie they were voting for Kevin.

04-02-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
23. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"

Just goes to show everybody has an oppinion.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
VFTW goes by the total package. Bucky is such a likable guy that even those people who don't like his voice (which boggles me), like him. My guess is the only way he'd ever make it to VFTW is probably if it's down to him and Chris (which will never happen).

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: WHO THE **** IS VOTING FOR BUCKY???"
I like Bucky a lot. I understand him. I think he does a good job and I love his style. Do I think he has a shot at winning? No, but for his sake, I hope he makes it as far as possible. I would love to see Ace and Kellie go first.

Bucky's version of Wave on wave was one of my fave performances so far this season.

To each his/her own.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •