The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We must start an ACE discussion!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tackycrafts 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tackycrafts Click to send private message to tackycrafts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We must start an ACE discussion!"
I didn't see another threat to talk about Ace, so please forgive me if I've missed something. I'm one of those new posters... I have never fallen in love so fast with someone in my life! I'm thirty-two years old and feel like a teen again watching him. His voice wasn't that bad either! Does anyone know any more information about him other than what's posted on FOX?

Thanks!

tackycrafts

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Amen! Angelfood 02-23-06 1
   RE: Amen! tackycrafts 02-23-06 2
 RE: We must start an ACE discussion... nailbone 02-23-06 3
   RE: Constantine tackycrafts 02-24-06 4
 RE: We must start an ACE discussion... irishrose 02-24-06 5
 So Coconut 02-24-06 6
   RE: So dragonflies 02-24-06 7
       RE: So sharebear18_2000 02-24-06 8
           RE: Wake up ladies firegirl995 02-25-06 9
               RE: Wake up ladies Jenoc99 03-02-06 12
                   RE: Wake up ladies jazzkat4635 03-02-06 14
                       RE: Wake up ladies sammyboy22 03-11-06 22
   RE: So tarmaq 02-25-06 10
       RE: So Coconut 03-02-06 11
   RE: So Pretty_Kitty 03-02-06 13
   RE: So 2Centz 03-02-06 15
   RE: So Kattrikk 03-03-06 16
       RE: So indyblu 03-03-06 17
   RE: So PhoenixMons 03-03-06 21
   RE: So Kodi 03-21-06 29
 RE: We must start an ACE discussion... Tahj 03-03-06 18
   RE: We must start an ACE discussion... Magnolia_Rocker 03-03-06 19
   RE: We must start an ACE discussion... rjrabbit 03-03-06 20
 RE: We must start an ACE discussion... msbehavin 03-13-06 23
 RE: We must start an ACE discussion... 2Centz 03-15-06 24
   RE: We must start an ACE discussion... JCSMOM 03-21-06 25
   RE: We must start an ACE discussion... tamarama 03-21-06 26
       RE: We must start an ACE discussion... geekboy 03-21-06 27
           RE: We must start an ACE discussion... tamarama 03-21-06 28
 RE: We must start an ACE discussion... 2Centz 03-29-06 30
   RE: We must start an ACE discussion... mhb0125 03-30-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Amen!"
Have you visited the East Coast thread in Gen. Disc. Forum? Many of us are drooling.

I read this about him from a site found by DWeasel:

"Ace Young, 25, Denver, CO. Aud--Denver.

Buzz around Ace started early. Along with Patrick Hall, Paula singled Ace out for heartthrob status. He starred as himself in an episode of "Half and Half," opened up for New Edition and has a single on the "Little Vampire" soundtrack. He sang Westlife's "Swear It All Over Again" for his audition. Randy said he was one of the best singers in the competition. Simon disagreed. Though Ace is pretty and has tons of potential as a teen idol, his vocals are breathy and lack power. Nevertheless, he's had tons of screen-time and appears to be one of the pimped ones. I can totally see an Ace-Kellie final two... Ace Young.org Ace Young.net Ace Young Fans.com Ace Young Forum"
http://mjsbigblog.com/categories/americanIdol/

I LOVE his Fox bio and video.
http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/ace_young/
Ain't nothin wrong with a guy who likes Prince and Mel Torme.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-23-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tackycrafts Click to send private message to tackycrafts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amen!"
Thanks Angelfood,

You made my day with all of the information. I feel like buying a Tiger Beat magazine. Thanks again!

tackycrafts

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
Ace better watch out. As they intro'd him tonight, he started to channel Constantine...

Sig by Cyg

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

02-24-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Constantine"
OH, I know...there is a fine line there and I hope that the producers keep him from eye-bleeping the camera. Ace is the current Vegas odds favorite with Paris and Catherine McPhee close behind. I'm all a flutter...

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
Yum Eye Candy. They were showing his brother in the crowd he is Eye Candy as well(they can keep showing him as well). The last gaze was a little much but he's still great to look at.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "So"
Since you say 'discussion' and not 'love thread', can we try and pick apart why I loathe him so? What is it about him that makes me so aggravated? I know part of it is the 'cute and talented'; I can admit that perfect people annoy me.

However, there's something else. Is it that he's a giant cheeseball (winking? chest pounding? channeling Constantine?)?

Tell me I'm not the only un-fan.

Coconut: Taking the grammer police to a whole new level.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So"
I'm easily sucked in by the cute and talented part, as I was with Constantine last year. But the constant posing quickly changed my mind, and I jumped to Coco's side.

Hoping this doesn't happen with Ace.

siggie by syren

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So"
Oh he's just bootiful. He can sing and he has a perfect A$$.
I could just watch him all day.

Swooooooooons

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

firegirl995 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail firegirl995 Click to send private message to firegirl995 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wake up ladies"
I know you all think you can "change" him, but isn't it obvious to everyone that Ace is totally gay?

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wake up ladies"
I am also an "UN-fan" of Ace's. Sorry, he just doesn't have "it" in my opinion. Its okay that he is gay, I don't care about that- its that he is overly-primped and more feminine than me that I can't stand! And his song last night left much to be desired. I hope that he doesn't make it to the final round, he bores me!!

jazzkat4635 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jazzkat4635 Click to send private message to jazzkat4635 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Wake up ladies"
I am as well an Un Fan of Ace's. My GAYdar is up on that boy. I don't think he is straight. He's trying a little too hard out there. I also will be surprised to see him make it to the final round, he doesn't have the chops to get that far.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Wake up ladies"
My gaydar went off when I first saw him and I have a damn good gaydar. He is super gay. I think Ace is hot!!! He sings pretty good too. His song choices for his voice have been excellent, and they have sealed the deal for me with the whole gay thing. One thing though, is it just me or do his cheeks seem overly pink, like they are throwing blush on that boy like there is no tomorrow?! I think that every week when I see him sing. He still looks good though but, totally gay... jmho

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: So"
Sure, I was a little taken aback. He was beautiful. But after I came to my senses, he seemd a little to "perfect" for me, too.

Taylor Hicks seems to have "heart" and a true love for music. That impresses me a lot more than someone who just has sex appeal and looks good for the cameras.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: So"
You're absolutely right. He just doesn't have heart. Plus, did anyone else notice that he is uber-nervous on stage? His presentation leaves a lot to be desired.

Firegirl, I am starting to think you are absolutely right. Isn't that going to totally crush his target demographic? Poor kiddies.

Coconut: Taking the grammer police to a whole new level.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: So"
Ace uhg!!
as I listend to him screech last night I thought for sure the judges would trash him. I watched in shock and disbelief as they told him how great he is!!
with so many strong guys this year I'll take voice over looks anyday!!

Pretty "my ears are still bleeding" Kitty

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: So"
You're not the only non-fan, coconut.

Sure, he's cute in a michael hutchense/constantine maroulis wannabe kind of way.

But HE CANNOT SING. If I played the music to you from the other room, you'd know he is prettier than he is talented.

Don't worry, all you lovers out there. He'll keep coming back 'till the rest of the hacks are gone. Then he'll go work on the e! channel or a soap opera or something.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-06, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: So"
Coconut, I also am no fan of Ace's. Ugh. There are so many things. He just doesn't have the "it" factor. I don't think Ace knows what image he wants to portray. He had long hair, but isn't rough around the edges. He's pretty, but not really. He can sing well enough to skate by each week, but he really isn't that great. Oh, and that eye lock thing he does makes me laugh. He looks like he's on drugs, and when he speaks, he sounds dumb as a stump.

Can you tell I don't like him? LOL

indyblu 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indyblu Click to send private message to indyblu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: So"
Not a fan at all,here either.
The wife and I neither one liked him but till last night I couldnt think of why.

Finally it dawned on me...He looks like he's about ready to cry all the time!!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-03-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: So"
I'm an un-fan, but not because he's too perfect. I'm an un-fan because I think he sucks and is EXTREMELY overrated. His voice is okay at best, he's not that pretty (not to me anyway), and he just doesn't know how to sing.

I disliked him in the initial auditions, I disliked him in Hollywood, and I still dislike him. Wednesday night he made it painfully clear that he is not cut out to be a singer (as did many of the other guys). I hope he's out before the final 12, but I'm sure all those people who think he's just wonderful will keep him around. They can buy his crappy CDs and turn him into yet another non-singing pop star.

Got blog?

Kodi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kodi Click to send private message to Kodi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: So"
You are absolutely not the only non fan. I think Ace is hot,but god he gets on your nerves. You are correct he reminds you of Constantine last year and that is a Big turn off. Ace is good,but he really needs to get over himself and concentrate on the music and I think he will pick up alot more fans.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
I like Ace a lot. Surprise!

He CAN sing and he will only get better as the season goes on. He'll sail through to the final 12.

Here's some eye candy:

http://www.aceyoungonline.com/pic17.html

Moves courtesy of Syren

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-03-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
My goodness, I love a guy with long hair but in Ace's case I think he looks yummier without it.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
Thanks for the pic! I like him better with long hair.

I love, love, love him!

I liked last weeks performance better than this week. Can't wait to see what he sings next week.

*smooch*

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-13-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
What the heck was he talking about last week (or maybe week before) during his pre-performance montage....about his "toboggan?" He was referring to his lucky beanie he wears, but kept calling it "my toboggan." Isn't that a sled? Shouldn't the editing staff have caught that one?

03-15-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"

Ace blew chunks tonight on that Stevie Wonder song. He may be cute, but he just can't sing. period.

JCSMOM 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JCSMOM Click to send private message to JCSMOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
But do you think he belonged in the bottom 3---behind Kevin--come on---Kevin needs to go.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-21-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
Not just the Stevie song -- Ace has blown chunks for a few weeks running.

He's just vocally not in the same class as the other guys.

(said "other guys" NOT including Kevin)

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
I liked KEvin's performance of "Part Time Lover". If you look at it from a vocal point of view, Paula was correct - he kept up with the pacing, and he hand in tune and on pitch throughout the song. It is not a simple song.

He did well. Better than Ace.

geekboy

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
I hear you re: Kevin doing okay, but he just doesn't have the chops to run with the big boys yet.

I think if he were 5 yrs older, he'd blow Ace and Bucky out of the water...maybe even more of the guys depending on how he finds his own style.

But right now? Keeping in time & in tune doesn't make you a good singer.

03-29-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
Ace sucks donkey balls.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: We must start an ACE discussion!"
2Centz, you're awesome!!!! I can't stand Ace and I haven't since his audition. He and that ANNOYING chick Kathryn, Katherine (whatever!) drive me loony. I can't stand to watch him sing; it's like he's trying to f you thru the tv and that just makes me want to puke--the same thing Constantine did. And K chick, I was so happy she was in the bottom 3 tonight because it gave her a reality check. I wish she would just leave. The judges keep praising her and she SUCKS huge, swollen donkey balls!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •