The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vonzel"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rennah 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rennah Click to send private message to Rennah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vonzel"
Why was Vonzel so upset last night? Why did Paula ask her if she was OK?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Two rumors Breezy 05-11-05 1
   RE: Two rumors kahanasunset 05-11-05 2
       RE: Two rumors Devious Weasel 05-11-05 3
           RE: Two rumors Flairmarq 05-11-05 4
               RE: Two rumors charmed_1102 05-11-05 7
                   RE: Two rumors kahanasunset 05-11-05 8
                       RE: Two rumors charmed_1102 05-11-05 9
                       RE: Two rumors charmed_1102 05-16-05 16
           RE: Two rumors kahanasunset 05-11-05 5
               RE: Two rumors Former CBSer 05-11-05 6
                   RE: Two rumors Roo 05-11-05 10
                       RE: Two rumors I heard pebbles10 05-11-05 11
                           RE: Two rumors I heard Bebo 05-11-05 14
           RE: Two rumors okaychatt 05-11-05 12
           RE: Two rumors BriarRosie 05-17-05 19
 RE: Vonzel Fox41 05-11-05 13
 RE: Vonzel Julietinlove13 05-14-05 15
   RE: Vonzel DontGetMeStarted 05-17-05 17
 RE: Vonzel nailbone 05-17-05 18
   RE: Vonzel ginger 05-18-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Two rumors"
She was homesick. -press release

Her Dad was diagnosed with cancer. -according to local radio stations in her area

The peeps on idolonfox.com seem pretty split on which rumor is right. *shrug*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Two rumors"
There was also a rumor about her Yorkshire Terrier being hit by a car.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Two rumors"
Is that how they make Yorkshire Pudding?

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Two rumors"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Whatever it was, it is giving her a boost in voting. Let's just hope it wasn't faked so she could get more votes.

I had a question--is it just me or does her daddy look like Huggy bear from Starksky and Hutch?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

charmed_1102 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charmed_1102 Click to send private message to charmed_1102 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Two rumors"
I totally agree with you, I sure hope it wasn't fake. I know people are saying that it is because of her father or her dog. But I believe she knew that she did not do a really good job on that song and she is like you said trying to get people to feel pity for her, so she can get votes, I didn't like the judges response to her song, they always say the same thing the whole you started shaky and off pitch but you pulled it off...pulled what off its just 1 high note...oh well...that's me...I just hope that she's not faking it.

P.S...If someone have have a great voice like they said about Vonzell, she should have put more effort in it specially since her dad's there.

05-11-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Two rumors"
If none of the rumors are true (but she DID say she'd had a very bad day), then what the frick would you do if you'd blown a song when it counted the most? She was overwhelmed in the moment. We shouldn't be bashing her on this.

05-11-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charmed_1102 Click to send private message to charmed_1102 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Two rumors"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Anyways,,,She obviously wasn't having a bad day when she was singing the second song...

P.S. OF course she did a good job on her second song, its her kind of music, just like Carrie did great on her first song.

05-16-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Two rumors"
you're right what else can we do...he crying worked really well...

05-11-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Two rumors"
bwahahaha... only saying this because I believe the rumor about her Daddy over the Yorkie rumor.

Baby V has a right to get weepy over her Daddy being in the audience! She's made it so far - the scenario is overwhelming for someone as nice as Vonzell.

P.S. Baby V's brothers are HOT. Major hot. That family has good lookin' genes. Baby V is a beautiful girl.

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Two rumors"
Vonzel is great but her family takes away from her performance by their outlandish dress. The two guys in hats looked like organ grinder monkeys last night. The should not upstage her like that. I didn't particularly care for her songs last night but she did sing a lot better than Carrie.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Two rumors"
I thought her dad sitting out there in his Huggie-Bear outfit was adorable. The man is proud of his daughter, and he brought out his Sunday best to watch her in LA. I don't think it takes away from her at all.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

pebbles10 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pebbles10 Click to send private message to pebbles10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Two rumors I heard"
I heard this morning on a local radio show - from a woman who says she knows 2 people who work "behind the scenes" at Idol - Vonzel had previously met a girl through "Make a Wish" and it was this girls wish to meet Vonzel - anyway - this girl died yesterday. I also heard the one about her dog being hit -but the "Make a wish" girl rumor is is from a "reliable" source- or so she says?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Two rumors I heard"
I think it was TV Guide Online that said Vonzell had one less young fan, so that explanation makes sense.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Two rumors"
<Is that how they make Yorkshire Pudding?

Bad dog! Go lie down on your time out cushion. Go on - get!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Two rumors"

::sploosh:: Great. Look what you made me do. Now I have to wipe off my monitor.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vonzel"
I agree. Her Dad (& that other guy sitting with him) really need to tone it down in the Huggy Bear Pimp wear department. That mess has got to go. I know you want to look your best on national TV but damn!!!

Julietinlove13 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Julietinlove13 Click to send private message to Julietinlove13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vonzel"
It is understandable that Vonzell had a rough night but I think Paula asking her how she felt was Paula's way of saving her. If she was having a bad night and the judges were aware they could have simply said "It was not your best song" and leave it at that. I am not an Anthony fan but he is the only one who nailed both his songs and he got voted off. All I am saying is that it is fine for Vonzell or any other contestant to have a bad day and off singing night but I don't think the judges should point it out because it is bound to bring sympathy votes.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Vonzel"
Who 'are' these sympathy voters?? I know we all have talked about them but no-one I know votes this way... at least they don't tell me they do!

BTW I heard that Anthony was going around saying there was nothing going on with Vonzell... so I don't know if what we speculate is true, if he just wasn't privy of it was all nothing...?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vonzel"
On a radio program last week, Carrie said that all of them are just exhausted, and that she had the same kind of melt-down that Vonzell had, only after the show was over. She just held it in a little longer.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vonzel"
Well, I think V. went too far in the "cheered up" direction. You do not SMILE while belting out Chain of Fools, fool!

Bravo for ancient Clive, correctly questioning her soul content there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •