The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

genieologist 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail genieologist Click to send private message to genieologist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Carrie already has numerous contract offers (mostly from Nashville). She should go home so one of the others (preferably Bo) can have the opportunity for a large contract. Sure most of them will get a contract but perhaps not a large one. She is a Nashville Idol, not American Idol. She turns every song into country somehow. Let's vote her out and let her go to Nashville!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... halfpintlemon 05-10-05 1
   RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... Flairmarq 05-11-05 2
   RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... Former CBSer 05-11-05 5
       RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... DonnaLynn 05-11-05 8
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... kahanasunset 05-11-05 3
   RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... DonnaLynn 05-11-05 4
       RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... Former CBSer 05-11-05 6
           RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... DonnaLynn 05-11-05 7
               RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... charmed_1102 05-11-05 9
           RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... DontGetMeStarted 05-11-05 10
       RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... charmed_1102 05-19-05 11
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... okaychatt 05-19-05 12
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... Tahj 05-19-05 13
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... munson 05-20-05 14
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... coleslaw 05-22-05 15
   WARNING Bebo 05-26-05 17
   RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... charmed_1102 05-26-05 19
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... charmed_1102 05-26-05 18
 RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... Agman2 02-05-16 20
   RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE ... jackfitt 06-13-22 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
yeah right, anthonys gone
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
I disagree. In order for the show in evolve, it must have different idols than just r & b. I think carrie is a step in the right direction. So is Bo.

I think that Carrie has enough to worry about with Vonzell nipping at her heels. They top three right now (Bo, Vonzell, and Carrie--Anthony is leaving) will duke it out next week.

All will get contracts--no doubt. Many of them must have had offers by now. What will be fun is after the tour, when they start to look at their contract and try to get out of them asap.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Carrie did not have a great night last night. She is pure country and I love that. Her choice of songs was not great and as Simon said, the arrangers should be ashamed of the one song.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
>Carrie did not have a great
>night last night. She
>is pure country and I
>love that. Her choice
>of songs was not great
>and as Simon said, the
>arrangers should be ashamed of
>the one song.

Yes, she did do a horrible job with "If you don't know me by now" but I agree with Simon that a big part of it was the arrangement (Anthony's arrangement was much better.)

However, she kicked butt on "Sin Wagon" by the Dixie Chicks. You try to sing that song and see how hard it is. That's a very difficult song to sing and the fact that she pulled it off, but also did so with incredible flair shows that she's got it all AND a bag of chips!!!

That being said, I still want Bo to win. I think it has to do with me always liking the "Bad Boys" ROFL

--Donna :~)

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
The finalists are all really likable, wholesome people (Yes, Bo is wholesome.) I like them all, and it's interesting that they're all from different musical genres. I didn't like Fantasia until the end when she absolutely blew me away with Summertime. And it was tres boring to have her "competing" against Diana and Jasmine. This season there is much more speculation and anticipation.

Anthony is not necessarily gone this week. We can't compare Scott's good week/then boot with Anthony's good week. Anthony has never inspired such vitriol as Scott did. I think Anthony is nipping at all their heels. That cameo from his folks will pull in a lot of people (plus just his whole story in general).

05-11-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Why do people who don't like country music think that Carrie shouldn't be on this show? Yes it's called American Idol... Country is more American than Apple Pie! You don't have to like country music, however you should respect it's place in AMERICA!

I HATE HATE HATE (I'm putting this mildly) HATE HATE HATE Rap music, but I understand and respect that this type of music is part of America and part of America is being able to listen to and make what kind of music you like. (I'm tired of everyone making me listen to it by blaring the speakers out in their cars, but that's another matter for another day.) Heck, I loved Rueben even though I do NOT LIKE the music he makes. Just because I don't like his style of music doesn't mean I though he should have left the competition.

Oh, and whether or not Carrie has gotten offers is crazy. They are signed onto an American Idol contract which doesn't let them pursue other avenues (even if they don't win) for a certain period of time after the show is over. If a record label has made an offer to Carrie, it's AGAINST THE LAW and American Idol would sue. They cannot actually offer Carrie any kind of a deal until her commitments with AI are over...

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
10-4 on the Rap Crap. I don't accept it and I don't think it is an American art form. It does a disservice to women, police officers and the american public in general. The language when you can understand it is atrocious. I can't believe it sells at all. Must be fun to make out to also. Hey, excuse me but I feel the need to run out in the street with my too big baggy pants dragging the ground and my underwear showing. May sell some drugs and swear when I get there. Have to get some bodacious speakers for my Caddy SUV and some 18 inch Bling Bling wheels. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-11-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
ROFL Former CBSer...

You know, I've never heard of a country singer being killed in a gang related incident... I've also never heard of a pop star being killed in a drive by shooting... Hmmmmm, why is it that most of the people who do this type of music are killing or getting killed???

And people say that Country isn't American... I guess the only kind of music that's American is music that talks about raping women, stealing from people and killing... If that's American, I think I'll move to Australia!

charmed_1102 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charmed_1102 Click to send private message to charmed_1102 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Wanna know what I hate,,,I hate it when the judges says that "You pulled it off" to soemone like Vonzell, Anwar and or Nadia" everytime they sang a bad song...no matter how bad, how shaky, how out of tune they are when they hit one (woo-hoo) note you pulled it off dogg...but when someone with lots of talent like Bo and Carrie and even Anthony who does well,,,they always have something to say...

Anthony did great last night, but the judges reactions were like you were good. but did they show enthusiasm in it...nope...

P.S...look what happened to Ruben's and Fantasia's album...NOTHING really...but Kelly and Clay and even Diana...were all great...Just because someone has a better voice and have contracts lined up..doesn't mean they should be voted of...

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
ah ha! So you really do want to be the 'hippest' grandparent on the block!

05-19-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail charmed_1102 Click to send private message to charmed_1102 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
WOO-HOO...I am so very happy that Carrie and Bo are the top 2...At least we know they both can sing real good...

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-19-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
<She should go home so one of the others (preferably Bo) can have the opportunity

I respectfully disagree. She has earned the right to compete for the AI title next week. Her hard work is evident, as is her desire to win. I see no reason she should give up now.

P.S. I'm a BO! fan.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
What, so you think Bo HASN'T had offers then? Betcha he's had at least as many as Carrie, and from Nashville too.

This is assuming, of course, that you know these "contract offers" are true (which I doubt). I would be surprised if AI allowed their contestants to entertain contract offers while they are competing.

Moves courtesy of Syren

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-20-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Absolutely, because Nashville or country music have NO place in America! Good grief.

Seriously, I think the title and it's restrictive contract doesn't help Carrie or Bo, might even hurt them. It would have helped Vonzell more.

coleslaw 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-05, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coleslaw Click to send private message to coleslaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
who cares! does it really matter if she turns every song into country? i hate country music, and i don't mind her doing that. she has a great voice, and she takes each song and makes it her own. country or not. she IS country, so why complain about wanting her to be something she's not. plus she's on american idol already. it's a CONTEST. she's made it this far...she shouldn't just give that up. maybe she does have contracts in nashville or whatever, but who cares. she's on american idol right now. otherwise she'll be known as the RUNNER-UP. that would suck.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-05, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING"
Posting the same message in multiple forums is a violation of our community guidelines. Stop posting this link in every thread.

05-26-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
AMEN...COULDN'T AGREE MORE..

CARRIE IS GREAT...

05-26-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
WOO_HOO CARRIE..she's the Best...AND YOU KNOW IT...

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-05-16, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Genieologist. I think you're talking out of your a$$ on this one. Just sayin'

jackfitt 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-22, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackfitt Click to send private message to jackfitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE"
Your point of view is very cool, maybe you will love this website.
voip phone system service provider

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •