The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

suprgrlnsuprwrld 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suprgrlnsuprwrld Click to send private message to suprgrlnsuprwrld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
Okay, so I love watching the show every week. And so far everything has pretty much gone in a way which I believe makes total sense when it comes to the eliminations...

Until now.

In the bottom 2 we have AJ and Jaeda. Both girls look great! They book look like models! But the similarities stop there.

One the one hand AJ has done nothing but amazing every single week. She takes great pictures, she wins challenges, she stuns everyone! However, clearly she as alot of trouble in public speaking and her picture did not turn out so hot.

On the other hand, there is Jaeda. Great looking girl said on the second episode, go ahead! chop my hair off! Yet since her hair was chopped off she lets it run her life. No confidence, has taken poor pictures and needs too much direction. She also has public speaking and Tyra says that she even acts like she is almost above the challenge! However this week, for once, she turned out a good looking picture.

So there is the amazing girl who always has great photos and a wonderful attitude but just slipped up one week, and then there's the girl who never does great and who was in the bottom two for the THIRD TIME! Maybe it's just me, but three strikes your out Jaeda!

I totally thought I had this one pinned. Even when they made it to the last two girls Jaeda kinda shrugged with a hopeless look like, Well, there's no way I'm gonna beat AJ, this is it. But what happens!! Bobby Brown saved her this week!?!?!? THREE TIMES!! What is it gonna' take to send her home!!!

AJ was by far one of the best girls. She was almost always one of the first girls picked to continue in the running for ANTM. What the hell we you thinking judges??!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? eire_heart74 10-18-06 1
   RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? cambo 10-19-06 14
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? HappyDays 10-18-06 2
   RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? nazpink 10-18-06 3
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? pinksparkleguitar 10-18-06 4
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? Magnolia_Rocker 10-19-06 5
   RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? Sagebrush Dan 10-23-06 22
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? deweydrop 10-19-06 6
   RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? LisaPles 10-19-06 7
       RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? deweydrop 10-19-06 8
           RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? mistyrose52 10-19-06 9
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? ginger 10-19-06 10
   RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? globespinner 10-19-06 11
       RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? slw531 10-19-06 12
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? toddE 10-19-06 13
   RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? tvgeek401 10-19-06 15
       RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? eire_heart74 10-20-06 16
       RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? LisaPles 10-20-06 17
       RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? deweydrop 10-20-06 18
           RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? Sagebrush Dan 10-23-06 21
       RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? cambo 10-20-06 19
           RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? nazpink 10-23-06 20
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? Tonya_Harding 10-24-06 23
   RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? nazpink 10-24-06 24
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? trella93 10-29-06 25
 RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!? Babe Repelent 12-03-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
Yeah I was very surprised too. I thought she was a goner.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I have to admit that was a shock to me too. I thought AJ would get to the final 3. It does kinda suck that it was 'one strike, you're out' but then again she didn't seem too heartbroken to leave. That made it less of a blow for me.

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I agree with both of you. This may of not been AJ's week but she should of stayed.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss one episode and AJ goes!!!!!!!!!! Unfreakin' believable. I didn't even see this episode and I don't care how horrible AJ slipped up this week, I don't even need to see it, to say that she should not have gone, not over Jadea! Sickening!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I was surprised since we had seen Jaeda in the bottom two before. I really do think she's one of Tyra's favorites, and that's why they're allowing her to stay, until she 'blossoms'.

AJ was good, I just kept getting tired of her 'I don't mesh with anybody' routine. But she was a better model, IMHO.

Sig by Cyg!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-19-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
WTF indeed. Last nights elimination flat out disgusted me. Every show has to have their off season and this one is it for me. Blah, blah and more blah.

A Tribe Original!

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
Shocker here, too. I thought AJ would go until pretty close to the end.

Tribe undead.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
A night full of shockers. (See Project Runway)

IMO...it should have been Jaeda and Anchal in the bottome 2. Anchal was JUST as bad in the interviewing process and I really don't think her "Oprah and Steadman" was any better than AJ "JLo and Mark Anthony...although the men in both those pictures were horrific)

I really really liked AJ...but...you know...Yoanna won season 2...plucky girl with short dark hair. Already have 'that' kind of model in the works.

Now I'm totally routing for Caridee. She may be a space cadet at times...but I'm really starting to root for her.

Mel-skank?
Smell-Rose?
What are these girls....8?

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I'm with you Deweydrop, I think Caridee is becoming my favorite.

I wasn't too appalled at the elimination last night. I didn't think either girl would make it to the end anyway. I'm sorry, but AJ deserved to go after wearing that rag on her head. That was really awful!

10-19-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
>I'm sorry, but AJ deserved
>to go after wearing that
>rag on her head. That
>was really awful!

Yeah...that was REALLY hideous looking.

I think my grandmother has something similar covering her toilet seat back in the day.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
Didn't get to see it last night, but this really is a shocker!

Jaeda, I think, is a favorite of Tyra's, as somene else has said, because Tyra wants to 'form her' into her own. And she's giving her time to come around.

For some reason, the judges, with the exception of Twiggy, seem to really DIG that androgenous look-you know, not really feminine, not really masculine?? And I guess, out of all the girls, Jaeda is the one to deliver that.

That's the only thing I can think of. Personally, I'm tired of hearing her whine about losing her hair!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I thought it was a bad decision, although AJ herself seemed to think she might not really want to be there, if her comments after-boot can be believed. Still, she was much better than Jaeda. This "save" makes me wonder if we're about to see Jaeda bloom 'n' grow to a much stronger finish than I had anticipated.

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
Actually, I could tell early on in the episode that she might be going down. Maybe it was in the editing, but something was really up with AJ. She was totally not into the shoot, the interviewing thing--she just seemed defeated and "done with it all." Even at the end, she seemed to be hoping to go. I'm not sure what happened, but I had the sense that she was ready to be out of there. The producers/judges probably figured it out, too.

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I was so pissed off. I like Jada but she is in no way, shape or form better than AJ. AJ may have had an off weak but to kick her off was wrong just plain wrong. Tyra has really disgusted me. None of the reality shows are going the way I want them to this year.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
AJ was one of the better ones, but I concur that she wanted out. Who knows why, but she was looking at the sky and not even trying to make a case for staying.

I expected a double elimination, because Jaeda? She should probably go.

There is only one thing I like about this season, The Twins!!! (I guess that's really two things). Last season was also underwhelming.

Cycle 2, the best--great models, great entertainment, just great!!!
Cycle 1, 3, 5 all excellent.
Cycle 4 was kind of dull, so was Cycle 6.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-19-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I was expecting a double elim episode, too. AJ is a good model, but she didn't want to be there and Jaeda is still not very impressive.

I don't like the twins, though. The 'I think I'm a lesbian' thing was lame. I get it. She's a lesbian. Move on. It seems like the obligatory 'scandal' of the season. And I'm so damn sick of Tyra and her attempt to be a psychiatrist.

Melrose is actually one of my favorites--her Donald Trump was great.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
>>I don't like the twins, though.
>The 'I think I'm a
>lesbian' thing was lame. I
>get it. She's a lesbian.
>Move on. It seems like
>the obligatory 'scandal' of the
>season. And I'm so damn
>sick of Tyra and her
>attempt to be a psychiatrist.

Oh my god. I just rolled my eyes when she started talking about how she might be bi. Boring! You're gay. Good for you! Even her mom could of cared less.

It's just strange how AJ had one bad pic and challenge and she's off. Jaeda did poorly in the challenge and only gave "half" of a good pic. So she stays? Very odd.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
>And I'm so damn
>sick of Tyra and her
>

I generally like Tyra but I agree. She pretends like she cares but is really just looking for drama and tears for ratings. It's a little exploitive. Then again the girls shouldn't divulge personal information if they don't want it to be on national television.

10-20-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
18. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
And I'm so damn
>sick of Tyra and her

Then I suggest you stay far, far away from Tyra's "talk" show.

I caught some of it yesterday...rolled my eyes so hard it hurt.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
rolled my eyes so hard it hurt.

lol!!
That's one of the reasons I gave up on her show, too.

Tribe, the flamer.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
I thought it was kinda funny that after AJ was eliminated, she was announced as last week's 'Cover Girl of the Week'. That has to be a first, getting eliminated after winning 'Cover Girl of the Week' two weeks in a row!

10-23-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
After watching the episode last night I am going to take back my original opinion.

I think it's only human that someone can become defeated feeling to only bounce back but I really don't think that would have been the case with AJ. I could understand feeling nervous during the interviewing, but she also seemed to have the attitude that it wasn't her and therefore this competition wasn't really worth winning if this was something she would be doing. I also felt that she seemed rather bored with the photo shoot. It didnt seem to phase her when she was left in the final two and even rolled her eyes at one of Tyra's comments (even though for once Tyra said something with substance). To me, if AJ no longer felt the desire to be in the competition then she should be gone.

As far as Jadea goes, I do think she should be next. Jadea did do well during her photo shoot but in my opinion it should be too late.

I have to also say that Melrose is really doing well. No matter what they've thrown at her she's pulled it off. I thought she did the best out of the whole bunch. Melrose seems confident enough to pull off looking ugly as well as interviewing and speaking.

I don't know who it was that made all the commentary about Melrose (Melstink, smellrose) but that was extremely immature and unprofessional. Melrose isn't my favorite but honestly I think she's been getting the crap end of the stick with these girls. Yes, Melrose has had her b!tchy moments (talking about Anchal) but so haven't the rest. Everything else seems to be within reason, like asking the girls to clean up after themselves and be respectful concerning the noise level at a certain time. I think the girls are being catty and jealous.

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
You guys have to keep in mind that this show has nothing to do with looks or potential to be a model

I think of Gemma Ward as the current Top Model yet I have never heard her speak, it funny that someone gets eliminated after being bad at conducting interviews. I have actually never seen a real model conducting an inerview.

10-24-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
24. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
With this competition these girls need to have some other skills besides modeling because let's face it, it's more of just a show than anything.

trella93 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trella93 Click to send private message to trella93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
oh my gosh! i totally agree with you. AJ may have been different...sure...but Jaeda has nothing on her. She's been in the bottom 2 the past how many weeks? They really need to vote her off...

Babe Repelent 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babe%20Repelent Click to send private message to Babe%20Repelent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: WTF!? Jaeda over AJ!?!?"
They were my two favorite left. So it was hard for me. But I think Jeada had more potential.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •