The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hatin' on Anchal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheba_ 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheba_ Click to send private message to Sheba_ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hatin' on Anchal"
I'm so sick of those hefas hatin' on Anchal. The are all just JEALOUS!!! I hope Anchal wins!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal Tonya_Harding 10-11-06 1
   RE: Hatin' on Anchal nazpink 10-12-06 2
       RE: Hatin' on Anchal tamarama 10-12-06 3
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal reealiteefan 10-16-06 4
   RE: Hatin' on Anchal trella93 10-29-06 8
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal eire_heart74 10-16-06 5
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal toddE 10-16-06 6
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal pinksparkleguitar 10-17-06 7
   RE: Hatin' on Anchal ginger 11-02-06 9
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal ettuT 11-02-06 10
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal Boettcha3 11-06-06 11
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal Kelly_Smith 11-08-06 12
   RE: Hatin' on Anchal tamarama 11-09-06 17
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal eire_heart74 11-09-06 13
   RE: Hatin' on Anchal LisaPles 11-09-06 14
       RE: Hatin' on Anchal Kelly_Smith 11-09-06 15
           RE: Hatin' on Anchal Zenlala 11-10-06 19
       RE: Hatin' on Anchal eire_heart74 11-09-06 16
           RE: Hatin' on Anchal nazpink 11-09-06 18
           RE: Hatin' on Anchal Zenlala 11-10-06 20
               RE: Hatin' on Anchal prosecutor 11-12-06 21
                   RE: Hatin' on Anchal nazpink 11-12-06 22
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal deweydrop 11-13-06 23
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal BFlix 11-17-06 24
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal Babe Repelent 12-03-06 25
   RE: Hatin' on Anchal MsDeeVeeAns 12-08-06 26
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal Lilmisfit 12-10-06 27
 RE: Hatin' on Anchal gentleprincess 12-11-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

Oh god, Anchal is not even that pretty. THe judges are only making her out to be and the girls are jealous they do not get the compliments. If all the judges would say; Carrie dee, you are the pretiest girl, then all the girls would hate on her. And if she wins it will be a new low for ANTP. The girl is pretty but she is no model, not that any of the past winners are models but still.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
The hating on Anchal is simply derived from some of the girls jealousy and the fact that Anchal is an easy target. Melrose, Jadea, and the twins know that Anchal isn't going to confront them, at least not strongly, and they know it's going to break her down and that's why they do it. I'm sure they wouldn't go after A.J. for the simple reason that she would jump all down their backs and up again. However, although I can't stand seeing a girl get picked on it doesn't mean I want her to win or feel she is deserving. Anchal may have model potential but I haven't really seen it. Hopefully, if it's there, I hope she can get through her own insecurities and let us as well as the judges see what she has to offer.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-12-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
>>Melrose, Jadea, and the twins know that Anchal isn't going to confront them, at least not strongly, and they know it's going to break her down and that's why they do it. I'm sure they wouldn't go after A.J. for the simple reason that she would jump all down their backs and up again.<<

Agreed -- and despite Jaeda's repeated insistence that "Anchal knows she's beautiful..." the GIRLS ALL KNOW that Anchal is insecure. Easy target all around.

I like Anchal as a model so far - don't know if she'll win, but she certainly doesn't suck. She's at half with her photos right now, 2 good, 2 eh. Her "eh" photos were the wobbly runway, which had to be almost impossible, and this week's, where the other chicks' psych ops were working on her. Also, neither of her "eh" photos were really BAD, just not good.

Unlike Jaeda, Brooke & Eugena -- none of whom have delivered a good face yet. Well, except for Eugena's accidently good face last night.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Nope, she won't win anything unless it comes out of a claw machine.

She has NO self-confidence. And the "oh, I was so ugly as a girl" line has been played to death. If her photos don't improve and she doesn't develop a backbone, Anchal will be history

trella93 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trella93 Click to send private message to trella93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
I agree with what you say..Anchal is just fishing for compliments, and also trying to get the judges' pity votes. She knows she isn't ugly, but she does know the only thing keeping her in the competition is the pity of the judges.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
She's easy on the eyes but does that make a top model? Because we've all seen models out there that are really good looking so much as they are just interesting looking.

Her poor me I was an ugly kid whine is getting old but certainly did her no favors revealing that because now all the mean girl catty chicks know how to gun for her.

Why do I get sucked into this show each week? Oh could it be I'm stuck in the house with my baby asleep and my husband works late on Wednesdays? Yep that's really the only reason why now.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-16-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
There are rumors on the internet that Anchal actually wins this season.

But that's hard for me to believe. I don't hate her. I actually think she is very pretty, but she totally does not look like a model. Her face, her body...neither one is model-esque.I can't see her modeling at all, with the exception of maybe cosmetics.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
I think she indeed could win this whole things, not because she's so pretty, but because she is unique, different. She's beautiful in pictures, though.

Sig by Cyg!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
I would not be the least bit surprised if she won.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Anchal is this seasons Gina, the second the judge broke her because of the blue contacts, I said loser. Showing you inferiority is never good and showing shame. The girl should just have said it, they are a nice accessory that I like on me, not much different than some people wearing red weaves.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-06-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Anchal is pretty and i want her to win, but i dont think she's as pretty as everyone makes her out to be. But i think it would be really cool if she won since it doesnt seem like the other people think that she should.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
I think she's pretty but she's in no way a winner or even a model. She has no clue what she's doing and the only reason she is still in the competition is because they've never had an Indian girl on the show before. Yes, she's pretty but come on now, she can't model worth a damn!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-09-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
There was an Indian girl named Julie on a couple of seasons ago.

11-09-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Finally the right choice was made and she's gone. Frankly I don't think I could sit through another of her half ##### attempts of trying to model or do things for the panel. I can't for the life of me understand why she was there from week to week because she acted like it hurt to even be there.

Yeah she was nice looking but that doesn't get you far if you act like you don't even want to be there.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
It's too bad because I really liked her at first but she really sucked wind and had to go. She made a graceful exit and I give her credit for that. She obviously didn’t want to be there.
Who was the guy who kept telling her to "suck it in" before the wind tunnel shoot? I guessed he was the wardrobe guy or something. He was really berating her, what an azzhole! Did anyone else notice that?

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Yes that was really rough! But when they showed her in a bathing suit she really did have a flabby belly. For a girl on the street, her body is great, for a model, I'm not so sure..

I'm glad she's gone. She had no idea why she was even there or what a model is supposed to do. As much as everyone hates on Melrose, at least you gotta give her credit for putting her all in the competition and really trying.

Zenlala 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zenlala Click to send private message to Zenlala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"

>I'm glad she's gone. She had
>no idea why she was
>even there or what a
>model is supposed to do.
>As much as everyone hates
>on Melrose, at least you
>gotta give her credit for
>putting her all in the
>competition and really trying.

I do not think Anchal deserved to go. Its pretty obvious as to why people are glad she is gone. She is a very beautiful indian girl, and it probably bothered a lot of people that folks was making a big deal about her beauty. She should be very happy with the way she looks. At least she does not look like some anorexic, bullimic, drugged up model who is a bout to die from starvation.

Why does everyone have to hate on Melrose as if there is something good about her? She is a complete #####. As I said before, if a white girl on this show is a complete ##### there is always a reason to side with her. Whenever its someone else who is not white, everyone is like "When are they going to get kicked off the show?" "She is such a #####." They are waiting to talk about the ethnic ##### of the week.

I predict that Eugena, and Jada are the next two girls to leave the show. Tyra is doing her thing with her shows, and I am definetly giving her props for making it happen with ANTM, and her talk show, but with ANTM, she defintely sold out this season. I won't be watching this show any longer. The photoshoot ideas are crazy boring, they make no sense.

I also noticed that one of the twins had made an ugly, ugly face (as if they are not already ugly as it is) in one of the black and white pictures they did, and all of the judges raved about how nice it was. I am sure if that was a black girl that made that type of face they would have talked down on her crazy. Tyra, as I said before she is getting props from me and support, but at the same time I think she is a sell out, especially with this season of ANTM.

Tyra keep doing your thing, but dont forget who you are.

11-09-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"

>Who was the guy who kept
>telling her to "suck it
>in" before the wind tunnel
>shoot? I guessed he was
>the wardrobe guy or something.
>He was really berating her,
>what an azzhole! Did anyone
>else notice that?

Not sure but he was a complete jerk for saying it. But it's like it was said before. She has a nice body but considering what's in the pages of Vogue and stuff, its'; not a model's body.

11-09-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
I can't remember the guys name (it's kind of different) but he's the makeup artist who also raided the girls wardrobe and dressed in drag during the burlesque episode. It did seem like what he said came off mean, but I'm not sure it was his intentions. I think he was trying to give Anchal a helpful pointer.....even though it came off blunt and harsh....because Anchal didn't seem bothered by what he said and usually she's bothered by everything that is directed towards her.

Zenlala 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zenlala Click to send private message to Zenlala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
That guy was very rude for telling her to suck it in as if she is fat. Shes not fat. And if she was, she should be happy with it like Toccara(spelling). Its pretty sad how some people think the slightest set of curves=fat, or its not beautiful to have curves. Its not cute to have a booty. Please get real.

Anyway, if Anchal really wants to be a model, I do not think she should go for high fashion. There are many different types of modeling out here. Everyone is not high fashion material, and the models are getting skinner and skinnier every time theres fashion week. It doesn't even look attractive, or realistic.

Anchal could start off by getting some confidence and not letting some ugly trailer park trash chicks like Melrose get to her, because she was intimidated by Anchal from the beginning.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-12-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Watched this show for the first time in a long time
and I must say Anchal looks like some one who used to
be fat and worked hard and lost weight. that could be why she lacks confidence in her body. She is just an average face.

11-12-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
I personally don't see anything wrong with Anchal's body. I think she looks great and am disappointed with her lack of confidence and how it affected the way she carried herself. I'm not positive but I think Anchal stated that she was never "fat" but "geeky" looking as a child.

As for the makeup artist statement, well I personally wouldn't say anything, but if someone is trying to be a model and is going in for a shoot it wouldn't be an uncommon statement to make. The reason I don't think (and I very well could be wrong) that it was meant in a rude way was by Anchal's reaction. Usually when someone talks about Anchal she visibly gets upset and she didn't at this comment.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Ok - I'm glad to see her gone. She really didn't committ to this "model" lifestyle.

1. She's not fat at all. But for a model, yes, she has a few extra pounds on her. I personally would kill for her body...but in the modeling world, that just doesn't cut it.

2. It seems her hair line is growing back in. Remember when Tyra had her forehead "threaded" to have it appear larger? I noticed it in panel when I watch last night...nothing like having 'stubble' at your hair line.

3. I never thought she was knockdown goregous. I never really understood why everyone said she was SOOOOO beautiful.

4. She just seemed to not want it...

BFlix 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BFlix Click to send private message to BFlix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
"Anchal is by far the most beautiful, but good looks alone do not make a top model." - from http://blog.meevee.com/my_weblog/2006/11/americas_next_t.html#more

So true........

As much as I wanted Anchal to win the whole shebang, it was pretty obvious the last couple shows that it wasn't going to happen. So sad I think. She was, in my humble opinion, the most beautiful of the girls. Not so sure who I'd like to see win it now. As long as it isn't Melrose, I think I'd be okay with it. One of the twins could be good. Not the obvious choice from the beginning.

Babe Repelent 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babe%20Repelent Click to send private message to Babe%20Repelent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Anchal complains about her weight, but she's still very pretty. It was the complaining that made me dislike her. Unlike Jaeda's complaining, Anchal annoyed me. Jaeda had a right to gripe. Anchal didn't watch what she ate or anything.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
>Anchal complains about her weight, but
>she's still very pretty. It
>was the complaining that made
>me dislike her. Unlike
>Jaeda's complaining, Anchal annoyed me.
> Jaeda had a right
>to gripe. Anchal didn't
>watch what she ate or
>anything.

wuzzup wizzat

AGREED, Anchal is beautiful but she needs alot of therapy first...she did not own her weight or other issues which made her more vulnerable...I was shocked she was picked due to her size..and although I am for diversity in womens shapes lets be real we KNOW what fashion is looking for and it aint Anchal......

Lilmisfit 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lilmisfit Click to send private message to Lilmisfit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
Maybe sheba your jealous cause your the hefa, and doubt it

gentleprincess 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gentleprincess Click to send private message to gentleprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Hatin' on Anchal"
sorry she didnt win, but i dont think she wanted it to much.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •