The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jcarcar 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jcarcar Click to send private message to jcarcar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!"
I can't believe Jade would talk about something so foreign to her...like how elephants are related to dinosaurs. Pa-LEEZE! Le'ts see.....elephants are mammals and dinosaurs are reptiles...yeah they're alike. I think that, and much more, shows how this girl runs off at the mouth. Who would want to hire her with that attitude. UNLESS this is all done to beef up the ratings.....what fun would it be if all the girls were wonderful. There's got to be one in every show, its just good television. Anyway now that's its getting real close, let's lose Jade and get serious.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right! BRE_IS AWINNER 05-08-06 1
 RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right! RockGoddess420 05-08-06 2
   RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right! Magnolia_Rocker 05-09-06 3
       RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right! RockGoddess420 05-09-06 4
       RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right! MsDeeVeeAns 05-09-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!"
i was crackin up when she said that knowind da@n well she didnt know what she was talkin bout.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!"
Well, we should know that when Jade opens her mouth, what she says may or may not be factual, remember a few weeks back on the "catch up" episode? I think it was Furonda that asked her how to spell etcetera and the dumb bunny goes and says
excedera and then corrected herself and spelled excedear, what a freakin' idiot, and then all of her "made up" words, WTF is up w/ her? She needs to go back to school, she is the type of "model" that gives other models a bad name, you know when people say models are dumb etc. etc. etc. well yeah if they are all like Jade then I could see why they think that.

oh yeah and btw loved when she said that she and Joanie weren't on the same level, that is because Joanie is on a HIGHER LEVEL then Jade, duh.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-09-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!"
LOL! Yeah, I got a really big kick out of Jade every time she mentioned that she was heads and shoulders above Joanie. The only reason she in singling Joanie out is because she knows that Joanie is kicking her a** in this competition. What a poser.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!"
Magnolia Rocker
I love how you put things and yes I also think Joanie is kicking her @zz in this competition, don't we both know that Jade is there for the ratings, just like last season w/ Bre

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!"
Sadly Jade is common. She represents alot of females that really have no inner peace or love, she is perpetrating a serious fraud with her endless bashing of other women. I feel nothing but pity for her and I was shocked she was not put out.Potential? for who and what is the question....from what I hear not one photographer or agency will tolerate that mess.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •