The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

MoNalogy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MoNalogy Click to send private message to MoNalogy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
TSK!! its sad that furonda got sent home tonight she was an interesting "story line" to follow. however we all must be honest w ith ourselves and say that she was not going to win this thing, not with people like Joanie, Danielle and, as much as we hate to admit it, Jade in the running. now i left out sara for a reason. i want her to go home. she was whiny and boring before, but now.. she is whiny boring AND a copy cat. she was so desperate to stay in this thing that she stooped to such a level. shows that she wants it i guess but she NOW decides she wants to win this thing after a lackluster performance through out the whole thing? tsk. well Jade seems to be hanging onto this thing by the tips of the ratings. Danielle, by the space between her front teeth! i love Danielle because she is so real and likeable. but she has to speak better. i hate to say it but hey that's the industry and if it didnt have such a rigid standard we'd ALL be models. Joanie looks like she;s gonna win this. u know how they take a picture before the whole thing and then someone gets faded out of it everytime they get sent home? well ever notice that the people that they think wil win (and usually do) are in the middle in a nice prominent position? well ... look where Joanie is.. front and center.

by the way, furonda left with that dumb tiara in her head. is she nuts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... capcomguy 05-04-06 1
   RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... nazpink 05-04-06 2
       RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... ANTMGirl4Life 05-04-06 3
       RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... 2Centz 05-04-06 4
       RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... msladyhotlady 05-04-06 5
           RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... geminirose 05-04-06 6
               RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... msladyhotlady 05-05-06 10
 RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... capcomguy 05-04-06 7
   RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... nazpink 05-05-06 8
       RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... prosecutor 05-05-06 9
           RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - t... Twinkles 05-06-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-06, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
The show is lucky that it still has Danielle because without Furonda, personality-wise, its gonna be kinda dull. I really wish her the best. She had a great walk and seemed to be a beautiful person. I could see myself hanging out with Princess Furonda. She will definitely go down as one of my favorite reality show contestants along with Cynthia from The Real World Miami and Janelle from Big Brother.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
In all honesty, in person Furonda was not model like or anything like what she was in her pics and at times she did appear to be goofy in an awkward way, but she did not deserve to go home before Sara. If this competition was based on pics alone Furonda would have had an excellent chance of winning. Sara looks goofy when she walks and stands (like she's trying to take some height off herself) and takes extremely lackluster pics, add that in with copying Joanie's moves and making them look stupid, she should have gone.

As for Danielle's speech, yes she needs to clear it up a bit more (not change her accent) but this isn't something that can be easily done all on her own. Why isn't Tyra getting her some help with it? After all if they can fix the girls with crooked teeth to give them a better advantage why not help with speech?

And Jade may not be the most liked contestant but she is good at what she does. I thought that her and Joanie were the ones who seemed the most comfortable with the elephants and seem to know more about what they are doing with little instruction from Jay. The problem that I'm having is that it seems as though there were other poses that would have been Jade's best, I just don't want her to go out like Lisa. Because let's face it, how many lovable cutsie models does anyone really think are out there. I know that some would argue that they have to be that way because of the Cover Girl contract but they need girls that can go beyond, after all it's called America's Next Top Model, not America's Next Top Cover Girl Model.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

"The problem that I'm having is that it seems as though there were other poses that would have been Jade's best"

I agree with you totally. I think they set Jade up. I saw way better poses than the one Tyra said "this is your best shot". BS.

Sara stepped it up finally. Her picture was gorgeous and I'm glad it was a pose that she didn't copy from Joannie. It was my favorite. Joannie is starting to work my nerve. She's getting way too cocky and b****y because the judges are praising her. If Jade doesn't step it up next week, she will be going home.

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"

>As for Danielle's speech, yes she
>needs to clear it up
>a bit more (not change
>her accent) but this isn't
>something that can be easily
>done all on her own.
>Why isn't Tyra getting her
>some help with it? After
>all if they can fix
>the girls with crooked teeth
>to give them a better
>advantage why not help with
>speech?
>

Nazpink, I agree! I was thinking that very same thing: how is it that Joanie got dental work worth A LOT of $$$ and Danielle, who also got her teeth fixed (not as much $) couldn't also get a little time with a speech coach? Come to think of it, they could have provided speech lessons for all in the episode where they had to practice giving interviews. It could have been presented as a class or one-on-one sessions with each of the girls. Lord knows, if they can get TWIRLING lessons, they can get TALKING lessons!

I really like Danielle. I think she is really sweet and has a great work ethic. I hope she does well.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
Jade is not Americas Next Top Model. She could get some modeling jobs though. She is too arrogant. She is too full of herself. Joanie and Danielle are great. Speaking like panel, they would probably send Danielle home because of her speach, but that's bull. Like Twiggy say every judging, because every judging they talk about her speech, "It can be fixed. She can learn." I think Danielle should work on it herself some how, if she can. I already knew it was between Furonda and Sara for elimination. I felt it was up to Sara who goes home. I just knew that because she tried to copy Joanie that she was going home. I do believe they chose the wrong person first, but it doesn' matter becasue she's next or maybe Jade might f*@# up. We all know who's not going home. Danielle and Joanie will be the last two.
Oh, and Jade can not follow directions. You can tell by her vocabulary that she's not very intelligent. When someone tries to give her direction she tense up and pay little attention. I'm pretty sure that Sara is next though.

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
i totally agree about them giving the girls a speech class. since the judges are very adamant about having good public speaking skills, they could arrange for someone to give the models a speech lesson and then give them some type of public speaking challenge. although they did have a mock press conference with the girls earlier (i think they said nenna was the best), and they had the rude reporter interview the girls, those weren't really lessons or classes.

i know if someone told me i needed to work on my speech, and i had a very noticeable accent, i wouldn't know where to being in refining my speech. and in general, public speaking isnt the easiest thing for anyone to do-- which is why there are toastmasters meetings and public speaking courses in college. half the time tyra isn't speaking clearly herself; she definitely has her "jade" moments.

did anyone catch jade last night describe the elephant as being preposterous when she was talking about how wonderful and beautiful it was? lol. speech lesson #1-- if you dont know what a word means, don't use it.

even though sarah was a copycat and much too awkward to be a model at this point in time, i thought her picture was much better than joanie's this week. i dont know what it is, but i'm not a big joanie fan. i hope danielle wins!

did anyone catch how tyra actually questioned whether danielle should be eliminated because she missed the challenge. HELLO! she was in the hospital.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
Yes, I agree. Speaking lesson should be incorporated into the show, because she talks about that some where in every cycle.

Jade is off her rocker. She also said that the elephant is apart of the dinasour family. lol.

Now, there's no way that Sarah's picture beat Joanie's. You got to be off your rocker now. Nobody can beat Joanie or Danielle's pictures. They're going to be the last two standing. Oh, and then the way Joanie stepped up her game like that with the elephant leg. Pleeease, she's starting to become untouchable, but I noticed something from the preview of next week. She's starting to get the big head. It is so true that, no matter how beautiful you are, your attitude can make you so ugly. Sarah's going home,because being a model has never actually crossed her mind.

Tyra has been hating on Danielle for quite some time. She always says something just a little negative about her everytime or she's not as

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
Hmmm. We dont know if Sara copied the pose or not. We didnt see all of Joanie's poses...

I agree with the person who said we have enough cutesy models out there. Jade would be different although I dont like her.

Sara is still there at the expense of Furonda and Nnenna... Actually I think that Tyra probably didn't want two black females in the final three.

Why is it that everyone had to come to an audition except Sara? The fact that she didnt audition is probably why her confidence (nor desire) is not there.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
Yeah, I noticed Jade's incorrect usage of a word when describing the elephant. I laughed.

Oh and it doesn't matter a person's intellect when they are becoming a model. What matter's is how they look in a picture, how hard it was to get them to look that way, and if they have a personality that will appeal to others (that includes people who aren't exactly liked because face it people do happen to pay attention to the b!tches).

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-05-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
so true nazpink, look at superb**@h
Naomi Campbell, even Tyra admitted
wanting to give up modelling because
of her.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-06-06, 04:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show"
I liked Furonda's touch of the nutty. It was lighthearted enough to just be a bit of personality but not so overpowering that she wasn't serious to do work. She got her modelling done on set. I hope she gets a decent contract. I'll miss her on the show.

I can imagine many people not wanting to work with Miss (thing) Jade. I understood her more when I saw that bit with her mother waving her hands all over Jade to bring the energy of the universe to Jade. It's like she's all fluff, nonsense, and self-importance. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't take it all the way to mean.

Joni is rocking the pictures. She looks so much like a frumpy 14 y/o in person though. If she doesn't walk in the judging room "looking like a model", though, forget the dramatic one photo at a time reveal. Nigel Barker himself will get out his cell phone and call her a cab to drive her from Thailand back to the States.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •