The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"what's the deal with sara?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"what's the deal with sara?"
i mean.. no offense but she's really not that something
she's a nice girl but.. i mean, d'u really think she could make it? so why are the keeping her?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: what's the deal with sara? lilsoso 04-20-06 1
   RE: what's the deal with sara? ANTMGirl4Life 04-21-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lilsoso 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilsoso Click to send private message to lilsoso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: what's the deal with sara?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

sara is cool i think she'll get somewhere

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: what's the deal with sara?"
They are rouig for Sara because she is 6". They really want her to step it up but she hasn't. She's super uncomfortable with her height and she needs to OWN it! Unfortunately I think she will be eliminated next week. They have given her way too many chances, just like Brooke. They wanted it so bad for Brooke but she just could not pull it off.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •