The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Crumpin' with the models"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Crumpin' with the models"
OK I'll go out on a limb here. I just didn't get the whole clown dancing thing with the models. Was it just for ratings and get people talking? Is this for real? Why are they dressed like clowns and think it's fashion?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Crumpin' with the models LisaPles 04-13-06 1
   RE: Crumpin' with the models myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 2
 RE: Crumpin' with the models Precious_JiNi 04-13-06 3
 RE: Crumpin' with the models dancemodel 04-13-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Crumpin' with the models"
It's all the rage here on the East Coast. NOT!
Yeah, that was so absolutely ridiculous that I had to laugh. I've never heard of it and I hope it's not for real. Maybe they were trying to see if the girls would be good sports dancing with the clown freaks. It was good for a laugh, but I hope to never see it again. I would be more entertained watching people do "the robot".
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Crumpin' with the models"
lol ya or that was a lil freakish.

Precious_JiNi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Crumpin' with the models"
>OK I'll go out on a
>limb here. I
>just didn't get the whole
>clown dancing thing with the
>models. Was it
>just for ratings and get
>people talking? Is this
>for real? Why
>are they dressed like clowns
>and think it's fashion?

No, Crumpin' is for real. Just like Break-Dancing.

People actually make a living off of it.

dancemodel 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dancemodel Click to send private message to dancemodel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Crumpin' with the models"
clowns are scary.
not to mention,GETTO CLOWNS!
or THUG CLOWNS!
or GANGSTER CLOWNS!
HECK, YOU MIGHT AS WELL PUT IN THE MAFIA, THE TERRORISTS, AND THE VIKINGS!---lol
by, the way, although i do admit that I would not be able to "crump" it looks like ur havin a seizure--lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •