The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why"
Can anyone explain to me why the judges
always complain that someone is shy or
quiet as a personality flaw?. Twiggy is not
so outgoing to me, and the only bad thing I
would say is that she is booorrriiing.
Yet Twiggy is constantly complaining that
too quiet yada yada yada. If a girl can
bring it in the photos or the runway
what does it matter?I never see any models
talking on the runway? have U?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why TreenTreen 04-06-06 1
   RE: Why myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 3
 RE: Why Snidget 04-06-06 2
   RE: Why ANTMGirl4Life 04-13-06 4
       RE: Why myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 6
 RE: Why ILOVEMERCEDES 04-13-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TreenTreen 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-06-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TreenTreen Click to send private message to TreenTreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why"
It's only a "flaw" when it has to do with RATINGS! *rolleyes*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why"
lol i agree all the way with u! understands notice how jades personaltity is trash but they only keep her in the house cuz shell caouse drama. no 1 else in the whole house hates eachother thats just the way reality showz are! lol

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why"
Well some of it has to do with can you put the being shy aside and be present and sell yourself in person.

They don't just pick models from a pile of photos, they want to see you in person.

Each judging to me is a lot like the fact to be a working model is basically being on one long job interview, you don't interview one time for one client and have a job for 5 years. After each shoot is off to the next round of auditions for the next job. If you can't audition for the photo shoot, comercial, or show, you aren't going to go far no matter how great that one head shot in your portfolio is.

How you want to be when you go home by yourself or with your family doesn't matter, but if you cannot sell yourself the clients are going to believe you can sell their product. Like Tyra said some very good actresses are shy, but they can bring it in the audition or on the set. For any performance based job learning to do well in the interviews is part of what you gotta do to be successful. Eventually you may be famous enough to get hired based on your work, but you gotta get the work first.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why"
I agree. Twiggy is boring. I forget she's even on the show until panel when Tyra introduces her. Bring Janice back ASAP!

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why"
oh ##### hell yes bring my homegurl back! she is my hero!

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why"
i don't get it myself either. I thought Mollie Sue had a great personality (if they would have kept her on for the crump'n photo shoot she would have nailed it)but I guess either being a cry baby (brooke) or a witch (jade) gives you personality.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •